• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

Okay .... If I take 90mg's of Codeine and then 2 hours later take 150mg's of MDMA in anyones knowledge/experience will that fuck up the roll too much?

I use low Codeine doses to help my social anxiety and i'm taking the MDMA for the first time in two years so I have no tolerance too it.

ANY imput is very helpful.

Regards

I'm on maintenance doses of DHC and codeine. If i do not take them i get sick. Occasionally i wanna roll, I recently skipped my maintenance dose of codeine in the evening and the mdma gave me very rapid heartbeat and anxiety. Can i take like 90mg of codeine or 60mg of DHC right before my roll? will i have ill effects?

Okay .... If I take 90mg's of Codeine and then 2 hours later take 150mg's of MDMA in anyones knowledge/experience will that fuck up the roll too much?

that is basically what i wanna know as well. Except i wanna take my codeine closer to my MDMA.

I smoked an entire oxycontin 80 between me and one of my "friends" at the time. Then I went over to my buddies house where we all proceeded to roll on some high grade ecstasy. I didn't feel anything off of the ecstasy so I ended up having a pretty shitty night while everyone else was rolling hard.

But then we bought some MDMA and it worked like a charm. Just be careful with what you mix!

a waste

I thought I'd look for answers to the experience that I had a couple of weekends ago and am surprised there isnt more here. But as far as my experience goes; the day of taking molly a couple of weekends ago I was probably level headed from doing opiates earlier in the day (oxymorphone aka Opana). Wasn't high, but wasn't coming down either. Granted I have rolled a few times quite well, this was my first experience being with my girlfriend. I snorted about a hit of molly and orally took the other two. After chillin out with her for about an hour I started to get the usual butterflies on the upswing and when I started to roll I found that just holding my gf close to me and having her just touch and rub on me damn near made me want to bust; one of the best things I've ever felt, never been so turned on in my life. Each time she'd run her hand down my arm or body it felt like an amplified sex experience in itself. Then I made the mistake of tooting another 8 miggs of opana, and once I did that, it just numbed the experience. I lost that connected feeling, my pupils shrank back to normal, and touching her no longer had that overstimulated feeling. We even went and picked up two more hits that I snorted, put my pupils back to their large size, felt like I was rolling again, but again when holding and touching her something was missing from before and it was quite disappointing. I'm going to try it again tomorrow, going through slight opiate w/d and not going to touch opies this time because in my opinion, they are on far ends of the spectrum and have the tendency to cancel each other out.

Vicoden and Ecstacy

First off i would like to say hello i am new to this site but it seems intense and informative. Okay so i take hydrocodone from time to time maybe like 3 times a week or up to 4 but usually just one 10 mg pill at a time. Now i plan on doing some Esctacy in about 3 months at spring awakening. I just wanted to know if taking hydrocodone can have any affect on my serotonin levels and if i should stop taking them before i want to roll... Thanks!

Hydrocodone has little to no efffect on the serotonin system.. but not all drugs that interact with MDMA do. The problem with opiates and MDMA is that they usually dampen the experience quite a bit.

Once, on the comedown (more like afterglow, really) of a great MDxx dose, I took some hydrocodone to help relax me.. it killed my afterglow, left me with and empty feeling where the euphoria used to be. Was NOT cool, I was pretty pissed haha. So, opiates and MDMA are not a good combination.. I'd recommend you stop taking them about a week before you plan to roll, just to be safe. Save some up and use them the day after, that's when you're really going to want them anyways.

Also, I must say.. you're using opiates rather frequently. Don't let it become habitual, friend... too many heroin addicts got started off just popping some vikes every few days..... soon, that 10mg pill won't be doing much, so you'll take 20mg. Then, vicodin won't do SHIT anymore because of tolerance, and you'll move on to Oxy.. maybe Diludid or Hydromorphone, really it doesn't matter what you're taking. Tolerance will continue to build, and soon the only way to over come it is by sticking these drugs straight in your femoral vein... then shit, believe it or not even that 80mg oxy that cost you $120 and that you shot up straight into your neck isn't getting you high, so you switch to heroin. At that point, it just makes sense.. it's cheaper, more available and you can get higher on it.

Well, now you're a full fledged junkie, just because you didn't want those vicodins to stop working.... I'm not saying this will happen to you exactly, but we've all watch many, many people follow that EXACT path here on Bluelight, and I must urge you to stay away from it.

Good luck.

I'll move this a bit later into the MDMA + Opiates subthread, just so you know.

im wondering if my codeine habit has also effected my mdma experience

Molly/rolls are okay but I've always been incredibly sensitive to stimulants of any kind. Tried rolls solo a few times, didn't enjoy.

Few years later, junkie style, did my morning shot and a friend hooked up some rolls. That shit was amazing, like a really really sexy speedball that didn't end 10 seconds later

Hey just wanted to say thanks i roll very rarely but last time i did i took a week off the vics before i rolled and i think that was a good idea. I am just gonna take your advice and stop using opiates in general its just not worth it.

well shit.... i had an heroin binge for 2 weeks daily, before i flew off to another country. I also used a shit load of xanax in that month, 90 .5 pills in 2 weeks and half-3. this was in january. Ive used heroin before those 2 weeks but not everyday. Anyways, one day i woke up, smoked a j, did a few lines of H...and 2 hours later i poped half a very strong tab. Evberybody was trippi n of one for at least6-8 hours. After one hour i didnt feel shit so i popped the other half in the form of a parachute. IN about 15 minutes i was zooted !!! i rolled for like 4 hours anxiety free, smoking mad weed. Eventually on the comedown i felt a little fucked up because i had smoked too much weed and for me this combo in too high doses feels a bit bad. Anyways i had abeer smoked again and passed out. then like what 4 days later, 20 xanax pills later and at least a gram of dope later ( i did lines only when i woke up, and the h was EXTREMELY strong, i could like 5-6 lines with .2) i woke up, smoked, pop that same pill but whitout any dope or xanax that morning. whitin an hour i was in the most horrible trip ever which to this day affects, i cannot smoke weed and feel depersonalised. Proceed whit caution mixingf drugd my friends

Last edited:
Hey nightcall I've certainly done this, pretty recently too and it was very enjoyable. Not sure about the safety though, probly should look into it first!

Try searching bro ;)

They are a very bad combo though, IMO. I say that as someone who loves combining drugs.. the opiates dull a LOT of the MDMA high. Even on the comedown it ruins my afterglow and kills any euphoria. I'd save them for the next day

250mg of MDMA with 100mg of Morphine Sulfate SR.
My sweet spot. Opiates also go really, really great with Mushrooms.

IMO, really, just take it the day after.

Get high for two days instead of less high on one aha

IMO, really, just take it the day after.

Get high for two days instead of less high on one aha

This too. Opiates are great (As long as you aren't an addict) for the day after rolling. When you feel gloomy and just slow. Opiates tend to help me the day after. Blow a oxy 30 and I'm set and back to normal.

I totally agree with Folley and others about saving the opiates for after your roll.......Unless you are an addict that is. If you are highly addicted to opiates, it MIGHT be a better idea to take a low dose of your opiates to keep you from being sick.

I believe that if your going through W/D from opiates, it can POSSIBLY ruin your roll. But who knows, iv heard of people rolling during W/D too. But iv heard WAY more people that are opie addicts say that they MUST take a small dose of opiates to get well first before they roll or being sick will kill the whole MDMA experience.

After reading tons of post all over the net of people reporting the same thing. It became pretty obvious to me an actually makes total sense. When you are sick from opiate withdraws you are very anxious and uncomfortable to the point that nothing is enjoyable.

Oh btw, i thought i add that i speak from some personal experience too. Im very addicted to opiates and i believe that the last time i tried to roll i was unsuccessful because i was going through some bad W/D at the time. I ended up getting a really cracked out feeling from it and that was it. The pill i took was a Yellow Tri-Force. I think those were a bit weak but i should have rolled none the less.

I firmly believe had i not been in extreme W/D i would have had a good night. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
i don't think the danger is pronounced, so long as you know what the risk is.

The risk is simply this: The mdma and the opiates will stay longer in your system. If you are on 40mg a day and you are doing this every day you probably are feeling about nothing from the dose. Oxy builds tolerance like crazy. You probably have quite a bit of tolerance at this point for that dose. You didn't tell me how long you've been taking it so... I don't know for sure.

I find it hard to imagine that 20mg of oxy and 120mg of mdma are going to cause you a real problem.

Take your 20 of oxy, then take half a bean see how you feel and drop another half if you feel ok.

Go ahead. Drink grapefruit juice. I doubt that will do much more than extend things for you. You aren't approaching anything like an overdose even with the increased serum levels.

As for oxy try (when you are not doing mdma) snorting it. You'll probably need less that way. I haven't found it impacts duration much.

^^^^^This.

^^^it's the way to go. For me heroin killed the roll for me, its very hard to describe but it made it too mellow. For me the heroin high kinda tried to fight the E high. There wasn't any synergy during the roll/trip.
Try waiting till you feel like shit towards the comedown. It truly soothes the after-roll, especially if you're IV'ing it.

I think thats the major buzz kill about the doing opiates first because I always get pissed that I didn't save it for the comedown..

unless you already ate you're pills and shot your dope
and
by the way 6 pills is a lot to drop to start, you must be getting some shit pills.

That's because you took too much of the H before your roll. If you had lowered your H dose a bit id bet it would have been perfectly euphoric and lovely.

If you take a smaller dose of the opiates than you usually do, it should be perfect. The main difference i noticed is the roll is way more chilled out. More euphoric and less energetic than normal. More of a "floored" type roll definitely.

If im jus chillin its the perfect combo. If im raging with friends all night and wanna have energy, than i try not to mix em.

Yesterday I used codeine to soothe my comedown. I was hesitant because I quit using opiates a month prior and didn't like the idea of re-opening the door. It's now two days after the roll and I have to give the codeiene credit. It's been really helpful in avoiding a lot of irrational gloominess.

I'm going to save opiates for comedowns only now. It should easy enough, I only roll every 2-3 months.

Last edited:
Opuate Addicts Taking MDMA - Do you experience certain predictable effects?

By effects, I am referring to both the nature of the MDMA experience, and effects on your opiate addiction. (Is this the right section for this q?)

I've not done MDMA much since I got into opiates, but recently I have been a bit. Here's what I've noticed -

I used to always overheat easily and feel overheated on MDMA, despite maintaining hydration/etc. Now I am still just as warm if I check my temperature, but I feel freezing cold all the time.

I also feel like I get worse muscle cramps - Kind of a cross between MDMA muscle cramps and withdrawal muscle cramps/RLS.

I get a runny nose.
Generally I seem to be somewhat in withdrawals. I try not to take opiates at least 12 hours before I drop, because Being on one DEFINITELY kills the other. I also can't get high on opiates until at least ~12 hours after I come down. Or at least, thats how it feels. If I take my dose I get no pleasure out of it, but it staves off withdrawals just as long as it usually does. So maybe its just my headspace.

Psychologically I feel different, but that could just be because I'm 7-8 years older than when I was a little innocent weekend warrior.

Anyone notice these things? something different?