• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

I can't seem to find the LD50 (lethal dose) of MDMA atm but it is pretty high. You're likely to die from the affects then the drug itself. More likely to OD from the suboxone.

I'll keep trying to find you a more accurate answer though :)

Also, I'm from Aus, so it's 7:30pm atm.

not a good idea imo, not long ago there was a death round my way from mixing the 2 kinds of drugs, taking the mdma first then the opiates on the comedown isnt as bad but taking the opiates first can really fuck u up.

Only experience I have with combining opiates while on MDMA, is at the tail end of the roll; smoked a few bongs of Opium on top of some Cannabis. Also rolled up little Opium balls and placed them evenly throughout a blunt.

Worked very well, helped ease me right into sleepy times. Also makes MDMA more psychedelic IME.

Agreed WTF_MAYTE! However I think with the (small) dosage of subox the OP will be taking, and not for recreational purposes, it shouldn't pose a problem*.

Sorry I couldn't be more help with the actual interaction between the two.

Be safe! :)

(*remember i'm no MD)

i have only took hydrocodone while rolling and it just seemed to make it better. especially towards the comedown. small doses though.

i had an adverse reaction to way to much herion and mdma. had some pure mdma wafers and i ended up talking way to mcuh of both because i they were kinda evening each outher out, ended up taking 6 pills of very strong e and doin 5 extreamly stong bags, granted i had a huge heroin tolerence. but i was throwing up and going in and out of concisousness and made absolutly no sence. i don't remember going to bed and had no clue what happened when i awoke in the morning. imo dangerous combo

There is no direct pharmacological interaction between buprenorphine and mdma. However, opiates' subjective effects can possibly diminish the perceived high of mdma. You should probably just take a maintenance dose suboxone to combine with your usual amount of mdma.

And there are the odd birds out there who like the mdma + opiate combination.

ebola

Yea, ive done a pure gel cap of molly and OC throughout the whole experience, with mushrooms haha, it was one of the best trips ive had. I even continued to use OC like 3 hours after my roll, such a perfect night. But the reason I was able to do this is bcuz i didnt have a comedown from the roll. The best supplement u guys could use is called 5HTP, it actually allows ur body to make serotnin very fast(the chemical XTC releases(GOOOOOD FEEEALING) lol :). I recomend this so very much to everyone, i even take like up to 10 of them at least 4 hours after the roll and spread out throughout the evening, then when I awak I have no hangover or anythin. I also continue to use the 5htp everyday after for like a week and i feel better than normal! U can find these at shoppers, wallmart and pretty much everywre that sells vitamins, labeled 5HTP. These things are a miracle for ne1 who enjoys XTC. Has ne1 else ever tried these? and would u agree with me?

oxycodone + oxycontin

I was talking with a friend once, talking about oxy and accidentally said oxytocin. Oops, slight mistake there! lol. We found it funny. =D

(p.s: not a dig at you! just quoted you to relate it to something :) )

if you're tolerant to your sub, like i'm on methadone it shouldn't afffect your roll too much... as long as you're not taking massive amounts of bupe

I was courious and just went to get my daily dose of subutex (20mg for those that are wondering) Someone gave me some MDMA b4 heading to d clinic so I had sublingulary both subutex and mdma at once (popped it under tounge , outside d clinic str8 after dose both were mixed under tounge same time) I have a high tolerance and can feel the onset of both psychoactives at the same time. Hmm had a minor migrane +15min after using.Its +30min now as I am typing this up. I have tried using h b4 and after administering mdma and it is a fun experience. I have also tried using MDMA and it does give me energy .Basically what I am trying to say is at least for me using MDMA while having withdrawls does help surpress the withdrawl symptoms.I will update u on how mdma and subutex is together although I don't think one avg pill of mdma is enough

EDIT: Sorry but we don't allow the use of the acronym "SWIM" on Bluelight. Using the acronym will not protect you from law enforcement agencies or protect you in court if the situation ever happen to occur.

Sincerely, FM

Last edited by a moderator:
will i still the effects of my roll if i take 15mg of hydrocodone about 6-7 hours after my last tab? or will the mdma pretty much be out by then and i will just notice a hydrocodone high by that time? i will also be smoking some weed at the same time i take the vics...is 6-7 too much time between the other two to have any combining effects?

I'm eating 3 hits of roll tonight (unknown composition) with about 1/4 of a 10.2 mg (100 mcg/h) fentanyl patch. Having trouble deciding when to add the opiates. I know for sure they will assist with the comedown, but I also want to see if there are any additive or synergistic effects. I figure I'll play it by ear and report if anyone is curious.

I would add the opiates at the tail, but YMMV. If you're wearing the patch, it'll take a good 2.5 hr. to kick in. If you're taking it sublingually, more like 15 minutes. If you're vaporizing it...be really fucking careful and don't die. Fentanyl has a lower ratio of subjective effects to respiratory depression than other opioids.

I have also tried using MDMA and it does give me energy .Basically what I am trying to say is at least for me using MDMA while having withdrawls does help surpress the withdrawl symptoms.I will update u on how mdma and subutex is together although I don't think one avg pill of mdma is enough

The one person I witnessed rolling on mild tramadol withdrawal did not have a good time.

ebola

It will not effect your roll at all.

I am on Subs and its just fine when I decide to partake in MDMA.

i can tell you for a 100% fact that opiates cancel out the effects of mdma.im disabled and take pain meds daily and ii tried taking e while on my meds it had no effect whatsoever.
if your coming down from a roll and then you take the opiates it will help you get too sleep FASTER.
mdma+opiates=nothing

xtc pills on top of opiate is just a awn but a decent bit of christal is fine and it's lush to have some good opiates to cum downwit

I've used them at the tail end of rolls, never during though... The MDMA mindset would probably be stifled by opiates so I wouldn't want to combine them for that reason alone.. it doesn't sound too healthy either.. but when the happy times are wearing off, I've found them to be a GREAT end to the evening, MUCH more euphoria than the opiate alone, and it totally wipes out the mental crashies =p. I've use tabs h and oxy to no ill effect (though I think I started to sweat a bit more, the oxy was by FAR the worst as far as that went, I was drenched- with the air condition blasting). All I can say is MDMA + heroin can make for one of the greatest feeling blow jobs of your entire life lol

i personally like to take X and then on the peak i rail oxy and then i start swimming with the birds and flying with the fish.....get really high