• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] Opioids (codeine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, heroin, etc.) and Ecstasy

I think the ones I have access to are hydrocodone, heroin, and maybe oxycodone. What's it like if you've ever tried?

I started a thread w/ a similar theme but it got closed. I've found that mixing E with opiates makes for a more hallucinogenic like experience. I also mixed alcohol in these experiences though.

^^

You should be really careful with that combination. Opiates and alcohol on their own can cause respiratory depression. Please be careful.

MDMA+Heroin

so, i was wondering if anyone had any experience with this combination?
i was looking to try it, is it similar to coke+H, not very effective, or a waste?
any info would be appreciated. thanks

Similar to coke + mdma...uhh.....no 8(
coke = stimulant
heroin = opioid

Everytime i've popped E (besides the first time i did it) i took some oc prior or on the come-down.. I think prior is a waste of the oxycontin, waiting till the comedown of E pays off.. I've railed 20-80 mgs on the come-down, I actually wont do extacy without oxycontin for the comedown.. Then again i've been addicted to oxy for years, so i dont like doing anything without it.. But yeah, if your new to E and new to opiods like oxycontin then i'd pop the E and rail 5 or 10 mgs of OC.

I use to roll heavily and have been taking pure dihydrocodeine tartrate (30mg) tabs for years now so know something of combining the two.

My advice is eat your opiates on the comedown from the e and save some for after you wake up.......... if you've consumed enough quality e the night before the opiate will really help you enjoy that "afterglow" all through that day (as long as you don't have anything to do)...

Come to think of it, keep some of your opiates standing by for the shitty couple of days (i'm thinking specifically of "suicide tuesdays" here) when all the mdma effects are gone but so, unfortunately, is all the serotonin from your brain.

The opiates won't necessarily make you happier but they'll certainly numb the suicidal feelings to a manageable volume.

MDMA (pure) + Oxycontin = ??

I figure I'll roll at least one last time, but being that MDMA and Oxy are my two favorite drugs and the effects are so different and euphoric that I wondered if mixing them would be safe/effective/good/bad. Anyone have any thoughts?

My one friend very experienced with both substances offered the valuable insight "It's fuckin awesome"

Thoughts?

your friend is experienced in being in idiot, perhaps.

mdma = increases your heart rate
oxy = lowers your heart rate

both also affect the respiratory somewhat because of its side effects on the heart, so in short, DO NOT MIX THE TWO. either your friend is lying that he did those two drugs together, or he is a very lucky man to not have had anything more serious happen under the influence of them together. i once thought i was slick to take oxy on the comedown, then found myself vomiting all over the bathroom about an hour later.

All I know is I had pills that were MDMA + Novocaine and I could barely move--not how I want to spend my roll.

IME I have had a great time on MDMA+oxycodone on several occasions. Serious fucking visuals. But I wasn't trying to match highs. I was rolling (hard) with a twist of oxy. I took significantly more MDMA than oxy. I crushed em up and sniffed them together. Had a ball.

Oh and idk about allfunkedout, but for me oxy is a LIFESAVER when coming down off MDMA. I'm talking ZERO comedown. But thats just IME. Every one is different.

For harm reductions sake, I would save the oxy for the comedown. I guarantee you (well like fucking 99.99% ) it will put you right to sleep. And I'm only talking like 30-60mg. 30mg should put you out though.

allfunkedout said:
novocaine.

...in pills.

....right.

Actually if you check ecstasydata.org, novacaine--aka procaine--shows up quite a bit in E-cocktail type pills. Obviously unless the pills were tested tonaros is simply speculating, but it's not impossible.