• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

Why would someone sour some beautiful MDMA with pipes :(

To fool testers. This is what i have been trying to tell all of u guys but no one listens to me! Guess u know now why i say testers are worth nothin and i never owned one or ever gonna buy one unless it tests for pips.

It's kinda sad how our last hope, testers, have failed :(

I don't think they have. You can still tell based on how long the reaction takes to be completed comparatively how much MDxx is in the sample, and a mixture of pipes and MDMA tastes just like that... a mixture of pipes and MDMA. So testing technique needs to be adjusted somewhat, but by no means have they been made redundant.

Far more worrying is the side-effect profile of combining MDMA and piperazines.

2009 the year ecstasy died

so very true...

:( its upsetting... but its very true
i havent bothered using pills... there hasnt been anything worthwhile...
the few pills i have had. theyve been shit.
even the "good ones" have failed... horribly.

2007 was bad, it improved later in the year... in 2008 it improved.
but progressively got worse.
i started in 2002... and... yeah.. with a few exceptions.
red russians in 05 or 06 (cant remember)
and blue dolphins of 03 or 04
and the red mitsu of 04...

theyve gotten progressively weaker.
i can only imagine how much better pills were before i discovered them.

09 is bad... '10 will probs be worse.

I can't say I'm a regular ecstasy user (I might drop once, maybe twice a month at most) but probably the last five different kinds of pills I've had here in perth (Blue t-stars, pink clubs, Red 7Xs, Beige chanels and white mcdonalds) have been MDMA-based, some a lot stronger then others but all clean. yeah, there's a lot of pipes around, but there's also a lot of good shit - So I think you just have to shop around a bit more and find a regular, reliable guy rather then buying at clubs or on the night of the event.

Exactly, do your research, test your pills and you'll be fine. I drop just about every weekend and I've been having all good lately!

Have come across some molly. About fucking time. Yet to sample, will report back here in a few days :)

I can't say I'm a regular ecstasy user (I might drop once, maybe twice a month at most) but probably the last five different kinds of pills I've had here in perth (Blue t-stars, pink clubs, Red 7Xs, Beige chanels and white mcdonalds) have been MDMA-based, some a lot stronger then others but all clean. yeah, there's a lot of pipes around, but there's also a lot of good shit - So I think you just have to shop around a bit more and find a regular, reliable guy rather then buying at clubs or on the night of the event.

Mate, what's your opinion on the Blue T Star's? IMO i think their the best flips so far for 2009..

Did you enjoy them?

Mate, what's your opinion on the Blue T Star's? IMO i think their the best flips so far for 2009..

Did you enjoy them?

Well, I don't know about the best as I've had some that (although were probably '08 leftovers ;) ) were better, but in terms of wide distribution, yeah, the blue t-stars are a good standard for ecstasy in perth. Clean and strong for my standards. I had the distinctly pleasurable experience of watching a friend of a friend consume a couple at a party at my place a while ago - He'd only been using E for a few months, and by the looks of it had never had good mdma, only pipes and speed bombs. He was fucking floored. Good fun :)

If you liked the stars, keep an eye out for the outpressed pink clubs - Also a good clean pill.

yep, the best of 2009 (and 2008 and so on) by far is the current psychotherapeutic grade batch of 100% pure MDMA going around VIC. Australia has not yet, i believe, seen a product of this category of quality. we'll miss ya when you gone...

^ Unfortunately I have not been offered or heard of this 100% pure MDMA in Victoria, it does sound delicious though.

I have noticed lately a lot more pills that have been available have contained MDMA but the price seems to have crept up a bit also. Late last year I was getting good beans for pretty cheap, then this year rolled around and it has been mostly total shit for the same cheap price now that quality is slightly up again the cunts are jacking the prices.

Lucky for me I don't bother with pills anymore, just like to know whats around and the market trends.

Quite good, strong MDMA pills in SA all of a sudden.. For a price jump.

Don't let it end Nano.

Does BZP make you hallucinate when combined with smoking buds? My friends got a batch of "shit" pills they described as "pipes" but they sound to me more like 2cb the way they described after smoking they were all halucinating/laughing their asses off.

BZP doesn't commonly cause hallucinations but TFMPP, also a piperazine, is known to cause hallucinations.

OMG, had my first taste of molly at the weekend, not sure I can go back to pills anymore. So might not have to worry about Pipes, although I am aware from the UK you can get pipes powder and crystal pretending to be MDMA!