• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
OK so I thought I would start this thread to get some discussion going about all the piperazines that are becoming more popular in pills these days.

It seems that it’s getting more and more common that the pills you purchase, (expecting to be MDxx), these days will actually not contain any type of ecstasy in them at all and rather piperazines instead. Now it's not just Australia that is experiencing this but also most other parts of the world are being flooded with them worse then here.

Now what I am wanting to get a decent discussion going on about is; Do you think that the days in which you would buy a pill thinking it contained ecstasy is disappearing and rather turning into the days that you purchase a pill for piperazines?

Because most of these piperazine pills are mass produced legally in some countries it is cheaper for them to be made and also purchased cheaper and easier, hence I feel that the ecstasy pill days are disappearing and that it will soon only be available in either powder form, crystal form or capsule form…

That is my thought on the subject anyways, I do and don’t hope this change happens because of certain pros and cons on both sides but I would like the rest of the community to contribute to this thread also please. I will add more comments as other people speak their mind as well.

Oh and for those of you who are lucky enough to of not encountered a pipe pill yet or simply do not know what they are I have attached a couple of links for you to read up on.
Just on a quick note though, the main ones found over here (that I have found anyways) are: BZP, mCPP, TFMPP, MeOPP and pFPP.

Piperazine Links
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piperazine
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=91 < ---- I put this one in here incase you have a bit of time to spare and want to learn as much as possible about them.

Last edited:
I'm still yet to consume any pipes and hopefully i never will but with the stupid amount of pipes and speed bombs going around at the moment I'm going to take a break from pills for a bit, stick to my speed, coke and juice and just buy up big when i get wind of some good mdxx pills.

I'm hoping the days of MDxx pills are not over and that this is just a phase and when all the manufacturers start losing money as people stop buying their shit then they will actually start producing some quality not just anything to scam a quick buck.

The problem is, it doesn't matter what the active ingredient is, if the pill is labeled as ecstasy people will continue to buy it and until this stops then the bunk/adulterated/poor quality pills will continue to overwhelm the market because there is money there to be made.

I agree!

Up until recently I held my sources in high regard, consistently clean med - high pills at decent prices. However, all of a sudden, everyone I know is selling low grade mdxx/amphet combos, or piperazines.

I think you've identified the issue mushi - its far to easy, cheap and LEGAL to produce piperazine pills...and the profit margin for the press is ridiculous.

I think the problem is going to get worse before it gets better, but I take some reassurance in the fact pips won't be legal forever. Once it becomes harder to source, we should start to see a drop off.

Each to their own, some people like em, some hate them...Personally I haven't tried them so
I can't comment. I just hate paying a premium for MDxx and getting something else, whether it be a pip, amphet, 2-C-x, etc.

Simple solution - use your test kit and refuse to buy shit. Don't buy adhoc from randoms at clubs...And if your dealer won't do returns, find someone else!

this is why I have given up on pills ....

Out of the people I know who sell pills , none have had the goods for months going back , except for those white hearts but they were nothing like the lime green originals so I did not bother taking.I am the biggest pill critic there is and that's why no one has called me to say oh I got the goods come see me & I'm still waiting for my phone call ....

Someone needs to import those brown cookie pills floating around amsterdam at the moment ... they are 150mg+ mdma based pills .... :D

It's easier for someone to get some good speed and mix that with Diphenhydramine ( the stuff in cough syrups ) and press that and sell as E.

also some pill makers are mixing bzp to mdma to give it an extra kick with less mdxx having to be added to the pill so more pills can be made and testers are fooled.

So look if a pill tests up ok , still taste it for sourness and the fizzing ...

Last edited:
Id take a speed bomb over pips anyday. I have encountered this situation in Europe since 2004. There are absolutley no mdma pills right now where i lived, they are all pips or fake non active ones. I never thought that this country will be like Europe. The pill demand is high there and the prices have dropped dramaticly but what concerns me now is that its hit the Australian scene and its so dam expensive not to mention u get shit quality and not even what u want to buy. And alot of people do not know what pips are. Even a dealer i found who has been selling for a long time doesnt wanna listen to me that what they have are pips.

4 of my sources all have diff pip pills, what the fuk is going on? Dont people know what MDMA is?? Its making me very angry. The only way to stop this shit is to stop buying them. Just because it looks like a pill and will get u high does not mean its ok. U dont need a test kit, they will always trick the tester by adding mdxx to it.

I look at a pip pill and ill tell u straight away if it contains it or not. I cant emphasis the facts enough by telling everyone taste it by licking the sides for a few secs and it will burn ur tounge with a bitterish sourish taste which the after taste lastes for 30 secs. The pill will have these very tiny glittery silvery bits in it the size of a grain of sand, u have to put the pill under light and turn it to see it. I have not came across any MDMA pills that havnt had some sort of smell and i have aten around a thousand. If it doesnt have a smell then be sceptical. Alot of people here have mentioned that pure MDMA doesnt smell, well let me tell u i have had very high quality crystals which had a very strong smell it was in a big rock which came directly from the cook untill they got brought down. Please spread the word and refuse to buy these pills because this is the only way it will end.

Last edited:
god i hope they don't take over, but it looks that way. i'm pretty sure the last 2 times i've purchased pills they haven't contained mdma, and the migraine i got from them were bloody awful.

Coming from one of the smaller markets in the country i'd have to say in all honesty I've had absolutely no problems with getting consistently decent mdxx/mdma pills for probably the past 6 mth, maybe on the mainland theres just such a wide variety of sources that they're getting saturated with shit?

I remember before that it was a bit hit and miss as to the quality of beans but ive never ended up on pipes that's for sure...Coming off candy flip so if that doesnt make sense, apologies :)

Are pipes more common in the eastern states?

I'm in Perth and I rarely find pipes. The last pipe pills I came accross were Blue Omegas and Brown CK's and that was a good few months ago.

Ive only come across 2 pip pills and that was last year, but it comes down to who you know, and who gets what. Though im seeing more meth/mda/mdea combos in pills now.. rarely do I come across a decent mdma pill these days.

I think they have just hit the Aussie scene now. Seeing that most of u guys havnt heard anything about them. They will hit the west side too dont worry about that:)

I think they have just hit the Aussie scene now. Seeing that most of u guys havnt heard anything about them. They will hit the west side too dont worry about that:)

i tried replying to your pm but i'm not a bluelighter yet, i emailed you though.

I see a lot of good MDMA pills here in WA. For sure, there are lots of pipes, but at least in the scene I frequent, word spreads fast and people avoid them - Only fuckwits buy or sell them. Of the last five pills I've had, four were clearly MDMA, two were very good and only one was pipes.

I did, however, spy a pill in a friend's posession (i can't remember the kind though) which smelt strongly of sassy but tasted like pipes. Marquis was mdma positive, weakly, with effervescence. So yeah, even if your tester gopes purple-black, the pressers are getting crafty. Taste test works every time.

the hard part with pip pills is not being able to test them so who knows when you get them???????????????????????????????

the hard part with pip pills is not being able to test them so who knows when you get them???????????????????????????????

1. They taste bitterish-sourish
2. They leave a strong after taste for atleast 30 secs which burns, fizzes on ur tounge. Like licking a 9 volt battery lol
3. They come in contact with water and the pill turns a bit yellowish
4. U hold it under the light and u can see glittery silver specs the size of a grain of sand.
5. They dont have any smell whatsoever

Thats everything u need to know. Test kits are good for shit i keep telling everyone. They add mdxx to piperazine pills to trick the tester. All the people out there who encourage to use test kit stop saying that cos its getting rather annoying. Just spread the word.

Out of interest, how difficult would it be to "add" MDxx to a pill after its already been pressed with piperazine? Aren't most piperazines manufactured legally somewhere, then imported?
Even if a tester shows up MDxx, you can definitely taste the difference yourself! If not you'll be feeling the difference soon enough ;)

...Thats everything u need to know. Test kits are good for shit i keep telling everyone. They add mdxx to piperazine pills to trick the tester. All the people out there who encourage to use test kit stop saying that cos its getting rather annoying. Just spread the word.

Sorry I have to disagree there. Test kits are never perfect. They never let you know quality/quantity however they are better than nothing. Marquis and Mandelin take like a grain of sand sized chunk of your pill and can quickly give you an indication of speed/ketmaine/MDXX. Sure it's possible to trick them - there are now legal pills that give a black result - however for the time being I'd still rather test pills than not.

Stay safe <3

Edit: I agree about the piperzine taste... stays with you for hours! :(

Out of interest, how difficult would it be to "add" MDxx to a pill after its already been pressed with piperazine? Aren't most piperazines manufactured legally somewhere, then imported?
Even if a tester shows up MDxx, you can definitely taste the difference yourself! If not you'll be feeling the difference soon enough ;)

Well that all depends on how you would like to define Difficult I guess... You could simply crush up 1000 of them and add 100 pills with a heap more binder and then re-press them but that may be difficult for most people. Or you could get some MDMA powder or saffron residue and roll the pills around in it to leave them covered in something that will be scrapped off to fool the testers.

Also yes some piperazines are pressed legally and imported but some are also made on our shores seeing as it is easier to import the powder then the pills them selves and you can make a larger profit from making weak pipe pills and adding cheap binders...

As Sustanon suggests...anyone with half a clue can identify a suspect pill.

I wouldn't write test kits off so fast though..The majority of pip pills I've tested have had no reaction. Others that have had traces of MDxx in them (deliberate or residue??) have reacted...but in such a way that you can identify something is not quite right - usually only a partial reaction or purple outline.