• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx Pills Disappearing... Piperazine Pills Taking Over?

If you know what to look for though there is an obvious difference between piperazines and MDMA crystals.

I would love to try molly as I have only had pills but I am not too fussed because there are a lot better drugs out there than MDMA anyway.

like which ones drug mentor? I need something else to focus my attention on..although id love to try molly...im jealous baysieguy!

Well I personally prefer meth, speed or ice if its meth and of reasonable quality I am there, especially if I have access to a crackpipe. LSD, ketamine, certain pharmaceuticals, etc. I am yet to try G but I am convinced it is definately better than MDMA.

I almost like alcohol better than pills these days, tolerance is a bitch and I always seem to not be fucked enough or end up too munted, can't find a happy medium and its too much effort to source quality.

When I get cheap, quality molly available to me I will think about going back to MDMA as my DOC for weekend partying.

damn after reading all this im starting to think i got a batch of PIPES! i can definately thank this site for all the good info ive learned since i recently joined. damn wish i found this site ages ago although a year back i had a reliable guy with bomb rolls all the time real MDMA. i knew it too fromthe moment i just tasted it it had the bitter taste but it had something else with it and i guess sour is the best way to describe it altho to me i referenced the taste to dryer sheets or laundry detergant... damn this is dissapointing living in the northeast US....

That sux man. Sorry to hear u got piped :)

Molly is very nice had it heaps of times in Europe. Brownish crystals. 150mg put us all on our asses with so much eye wobbles its not funny. Im finished with pills too. Acid n shrooms are my fav at the moment or 4mmc and sometims opiates.

yeah, its also always funny to hear of people still hanging on to the MDMA scene in anticipation of that "bomb pill"............zed's dead baby! zed's is dead

Well there are still decent pills out there, quality has dropped for sure but it's not a complete drought. You just have to research in advance and buy in bulk instead of grabbing them from randoms in clubs.

yeah, but its not like it was back in the days when we all had to walk 6miles to school on gravel roads with no shoes hey cranka ;)

Ahah, this is true, and I do miss the days of rocking up to a club, locating a dealer within 10 minutes and knowing whatever you got would give you an awesome night :p But the times they are a changin...

for sure, not giving a rats about the imprint as you know it will be good or when you had trouble hiding the aniseed smell that wafted from your pocket!

"all aboard the hi-jacked thread train" ;)

only on rare occasions have i slightly noticed that smell from today's pingas. and you were a mad man if you chewed em back then unlike today where you don't even get enough face grimace to attract attention

Haha I chewed them anyway. I chewed my first one because someone told me it made it stronger and being new to drugs I believed them, and after that the habit just stuck even when I realised there would be no real difference.

When I was at schoolies I was too impatient to queue up at the toilets so I went down the waterfront a bit to drop, ate the pill and just as it went into my mouth I realised I had no water on me and ended up washing it down with seawater. Not pleasant!

Crankinit - The BL Mad Man

seriously eeeew! could never do it, always gagged!

Haha I chewed them anyway. I chewed my first one because someone told me it made it stronger and being new to drugs I believed them, and after that the habit just stuck even when I realised there would be no real difference....!

Haha I remember being told putting them under your tongue and letting them dissolve was the the best value-for-money. Before hearing about plugging of course. I remember having particularly nasty burns in my mouth (skin literally blistered off) the next day from some pills. And OMG the taste! Didn't make me gag like ibuprofen though ;)

You're right filenet in saying pills these days wouldn't warrant a grimmace in comparison!

To keep the post on-topic, piperzines taste bad too mkay %)

Hahaha I gag just from putting them in my mouth and skulling with whatever drink it is!

Been told to chew a thousand times. No fucking way :D.

I used to chew but it really is terrible for your teeth. I started parachuting which I find is better than swallowing pills whole and you don't have to fuck up your teeth or get that terrible taste in your mouth.

I used to chew but it really is terrible for your teeth. I started parachuting which I find is better than swallowing pills whole and you don't have to fuck up your teeth or get that terrible taste in your mouth.

Please explain . . . .