• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

^^ it's uncomfortable too... i don't get that either. i mean honestly it's not that much hair anyway and you can trim it with a sidburn razor if ya havetah

I like to have my torso hair removed. My facial hair is always clean shaven [I try anyway :\ ] And 'down there' is always trimmed and kept neat and tidy.

dazedraver said:
<< hairy fuck.

but i keep it trimmed nicely and shave the nether regions, chest shaving upon request only.

it's odd alot of girls i know say they don't like body hair then tell me that because it's soft they like the chest hair.

Jj

What the hell does that mean? My ass hair is softer than my chest hair. <feels ass> Yep. It's like angora or chinchilla.

VISUAL AID:

angora-goat.jpg

i guess it's comparitive to my facial hair which is kinda like a wire brush

Sorry folks but I have to bring up a ass hair question. Like a lot of guys I know, my ass is hairy. Quite hairy in fact. Everything else is kept in check: face, pupes, torso ect but my ass is left to grow free.

I have tried shaving it once and it was a disaster. It hurt, the stubble was seriously uncomfortable and itchy and try to imagine how hard it is to shave your own ass; therefor quite a lot was missed.

Earlier on, it was mentioned that a wax is the way to go. Even thinking about that makes my eyes water. Is there another way or am I going to have to resort to getting a strange unknown lady (that hopefully doesn´t know anyway I know) to rip my assfro out???

"Does anyone here have a toe/foot hair problem? I am a fairly hairy guy. I trim a lot...My chest on occasion, no pubic hair, but damn, I wish I could get some lazered off, if apparently, you can do that. You really feel like a shitball when you have to take a razor to your toes or top of your foot though..."

I am hairy all over, and my feet look like the hobbit feet...

glitterbizkit said:
But what is it with guys who still don't at the very least trim their pubes? I mean, come on, it's 2004!!!
I'm sorry, but what is this obsession about being hairless (and I mean for both men and women). Have we all become so sterile and prudish that natural hair is a turn off?

^^ I just don't like to feel like I'm flossing when I'm going down on a guy. I never said anything about preferring a guy to be hairless, just that he trim so that it's not a bloody jungle down there. I'm kind of surprised at the number of guys who don't do this, especially since they usually prefer their girls shaven. Should work both ways.

I've always prefered guys who are less hairy.. I guess its to do with the fact that most Chinese asian doesnt have hairy chest and I got used to that.. =D

I lurved my guys clean shaven too.. I don't know why.. I guess being hairless just seem cleaner to me.. in my own opinion... but like said earlier.. its all due to preferences.. Hair down below, I'm not too fussy about it but would prefered it trimmed... 8)

I like some facial hair on men, particularly the scratchy second day beard. Nothing too thick though.

A little hair on the middle of the chest is cool, as are trimmed arm pits and a nice happy trail.

My preference differs from a lot of women here: I prefer NO pubic hair. I'm with the first person who shaves theirs now and I can't imagine having it any other way. Its just clean and gives a better view, not to mention more pleasurable oral on my end. I don't think it looks boyish anymore.

If you are a girl, and you can reach the hair (even completely untrimmed), I'll reward you with my awe and an appreciative pat on the back of the head.

(Dental/dermal contact is a disqualifier.)

quick question

how do the blokes here get rid of their ball hairs? it would have to be waxed right? no way i would be putting a razor down there, fuck that man. but i would like to have hairless balls as i'd love to have a chick sucking on my balls. i cant imagine waxing would be very enjoyable espesh on the balls

I shave my pubes intyo the shape of a heart and trim it down to 1cm.

Wax all the haiur from the rest of my body except my armpit hair which I trim to 1cm as well and thats that.

I think body hair is disgusting. I think hairy beavers are disgusting to. We are not primates anymore, the need for body-hair was disappeared as its been replaced with clothing... so why keep looking like a neanderthal.

I laughed when I read the love heart thing ^^ Thats taking it a little too far don´t you think. Unless of course your a stripper or male hooker then it would seem more logical.

By getting your hair down to 1cm ect, im assuming your using a head hair shaver? Or is there a special kinda body hair shaver out on the market now?

Forgot to mention this before:

how do the blokes here get rid of their ball hairs? it would have to be waxed right? no way i would be putting a razor down there, fuck that man. but i would like to have hairless balls as i'd love to have a chick sucking on my balls. i cant imagine waxing would be very enjoyable espesh on the balls
as posted by Xenomorph

Mate, just take to it with a mach 3 razor and lots of shaving cream next time your taking a shower. It might be a idea to trim them down a bit so the razor doesn´t get really clogged.

Its gonna be a little tender at first and feel funny but after a while you get used to it and it becomes tougher down there. Just take it slow and steady and don´t sneeze! =D

Do any women like the Austin Powers look (remember how his chest hair was shaved into the shape of a wiener)? Because my chest hair's pretty apeish and I was thinking of going for that "Powers" look, he's just such a role model in every way!

i actually like a little hair... i recently dated a guy who was fairly hairy... tummy and chest and a little bit over his butt.... but it was so soft... i used to always stick my hands under his shirt to rub his belly of chest of lower back... now i've been with guys who had much coarser hair and it wasn't nearly as nice, but the soft furriness was such a turn on...

as for the pubic area, i think it looks silly shaved. i like it trimmed down fairly short, but not so short as to stand up and be prickly. i don't like getting rugburn around my mouth from the base of a penis when i'm trying to deep throat.

i don't get the big thing about people hating body hair... maybe it's cause i'm european and have hair in places i hate but just deal with it.... i dig au naturel.

aj the femme

sorry to surface an old thread, but do any guys out there just shave the upper half of their leg, and not the bottom. For example, above the knee but not below?

I'm a 23 year old male. And I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I actually dig it when females go natural with hair on their legs and pits. However, I don't like giving oral sex to a girl who doesn't at least trim the pubic hair. My favorite for pubs is a very minimal amount of smooth hair, but not shaved. Shaved makes me feel like i'm with a young girl, and that's kinda wierd.