• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

Why does everyone care so much? Why can't everyone be all natural and stop caring about how they look.

Oh right. The media. That's why. :\

I don't like chest hair but anywhere else is fine. I also like my man trimmed down there but not completly bald it gets to messy

Insanity Overdose said:
Im a male and the only thing I shave is my pubic hair. I leave all other body hair alone. Mind you it hasn't taken over my skin or anything as my body hair is straight and fine...very much like eye brow hair only longer. I basicaly have a snail trail, fine chest hair, fine hair on my arms and legs and underarm hair, not to mention my pubic hair.

^^^
I like that, very sexy and yummy
i also like clipped chest hair or hairless chest kekke ;)
any type of hair is fine
just not a gorilla purrlease

beat me to it

i was about to post something similar,

i have a patch in the middle of my chest that heads out to the nipples :(... but thats not the part im worried about. im worried about below the nelly button and above the knees :( my ass is pretty dam hairy and so is areas like my thigh (not much else above the knees and below the BB)

problem is i have VERY straight hair (its rather freaky)only curly hair on my body is my pubes and i dont know what to do about it

oh yea and you have to love the single random 10x darker, thicker, longer hair thing. anyone else get this lol

Pantomime7 said:
Have have body and I've gotten plenty of chicks; they sure don't seem to care. What's the big deal?

no offense to anyone, but I think the older women get the more the like body, and especially chest, hair.

I could be 100% wrong, but that's my most recent opinion on this topic.

I also want to add that in my humble opinion sex is harder with someone you love.
If you just want to go expirience the act of sex.. find a realtively decent guy go out on a date and screw himl
if you want to expirience sex as an act of love... that takes more time and you gotta fidn the right guy. very scary. very good.

agreed

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:

I think most girls would say though: shave or trim your pubes. It not only looks better, it's much more pleasant during oral sex. It's not that hard or time consuming. And once you've had smooth balls, you won't go back ;)

So yeah - hair on guys is fine, just *urgh*.. not to the extent of gorilla man. :D

Also...my fiance shaves his chest, which I LOVE THE FACT THAT HE DOES!!! Chest hair is ewwwyyyy!!!!

The use of the word "EEEEEWWW!" in various posts on this thread makes me think of girls. Little girls.

I think maybe the females on this thread who use that word are like little girls who don't want to grow up, and who want their "men" to be hairless and adolescent like the ones in teeny bopper magazines. And the females who don't mind some body hair are more like women, who want to be in bed with real, grown men.

I'm not addressing the hair "down there." I understand why that's better trimmed by every man. And lots of back hair, etc. etc. But this "eeeewww" word...what's up with that?

^I disagree. I LOVE it when a man shaves his balls and all...

But, I think chest hair is incredibly sexy. I mean if you are a wolly mammoth I think you should trim it down...but I don't like 100% bare men (unless it's natural).

SoHiAllTheTime said:
Well hair is the biggest issue in my life! I hate it! Problem is, you have no idea how much time of my life i waste away trimming hair!
Sorry about the ramble, its just i hate hair more than anything and it takes up too much time in my life to keep it all looking good instead of looking like a gorilla man :(

Hehe, I don't mean to laugh at you SoHi, but your post made me smile, you can tell how emotional you are about it. Regardless; my father and to a lesser extent, brother are I guess what you would consider "gorilla men". I know my brother (he is 20) is VERY self-conscious about it, so I can sympathize with a lot of you. Genetics are a bitch sometimes, but you are who you are.

Heh... my SO doesn't have a "happy trail"-- he has a happy HIGHWAY. His chest is quite hairy, then the pattern slims down into taking up the middle part of his stomach area and on down to his... well, below the belt area where he's hairy. His legs are.. I don't even know how to describe it.. basically, it looks like he's wearing pants, that's how much leg hair he has. Oh, he also has an assfro and a few stray hairs on his back... but hell, I think it makes him sexy! To me, being hairy is being a man!

I used to have an ex who would shave his stomach but leave his chest hair in a wide v shape... ew.

I don't really like a lot of hair, but this guy I like showed me his tummy, and it was really hairy, and I was like... *drools*

i don't mind hair too much, as long as it's not in my mouth..

I have some hair on my chest and a snail trail *eek* no really, its cute! ... Personally I wouldent like to be bare chested, but thats me.

Oh, today I shaved my pubes to a number 1 all over. It looks very cool! :D

shals :)

Facial hair, has to be neat and tidy, but definately not a moustache, they are so old! I think just a little 'clit tickler' on the chin looks hot
Body hair, good snail trail that stands out, but not tooo much, none on the back (yuk), and enuf on the chest to say u've gone thru puberty.
Down there, evenly trimmed. And that way it makes the cock look bigger =D lol

Tomorrow I'm getting my Christmas wax and facial - in New Zealand they like to call it 'metrosexual' (apologies if that's the term used all over the globe).
The guys still have a real aversion to maintaining pubic hair and they reckon it's a gay thing but I've been doing it for years now (shaving, veet) but have recently gotten into the male brazilian wax.
Most girls I've been with reckon it's pretty nice.
There was a girl I met at a dance party and we were rollin big time and she stuck her hands down my pants to suprise me - and she ended up getting the big surprise!
Personally, I love going down but hate to floss, so why should anyone else have to?

just to curb some of the insecurity this thread might be causing the guys, i feel it necessary to stress that these opinions are all just preferences. for most women, a few random hairs in unappetizing places aren't really deal-breakers. we're just stating the ideal here. an ideal fantasy man and a real live boyfriend are often two different things.

for example, i'm pretty picky about body hair both on myself and on my men. on males, i like a happy trail leading downward from the navel. i like the little tuft of hair above a guy's ass. i like a small patch of hair on the chest, but prefer a hairy-ish chest to a prickly, shaved-three-days-ago chest. i like trimmed pubes and shaved balls. mostly i despise body hair everywhere except for a few select spots.

however... my most recent ex-boyfriend was one of the hairiest people i've ever met. as an arab, his hair was not only ubiquitous, it was also thick and super dark. normally i hate all things hairy, but i thought (still think, actually) that he was one of the sexiest men i'd ever seen. he was so gorgeous that the fact that he was really hairy wasn't an issue.

it's really easy to get wrapped up and self-conscious about little things like hair on your toe, but the truth is that none of that stuff is a very big deal if you're an otherwise cool and attractive guy. i know my ex gets really hung up on his hairiness sometimes, but the fact remains that he bags women left and right because he's an awesome guy and he's ridiculously hot. after all, any woman who walks away because of a few stray hairs probably wasn't really into the guy in the first place.

<< hairy fuck.

but i keep it trimmed nicely and shave the nether regions, chest shaving upon request only.

it's odd alot of girls i know say they don't like body hair then tell me that because it's soft they like the chest hair.

Jj

@lterEgo said:
just to curb some of the insecurity this thread might be causing the guys, i feel it necessary to stress that these opinions are all just preferences. for most women, a few random hairs in unappetizing places aren't really deal-breakers. we're just stating the ideal here. an ideal fantasy man and a real live boyfriend are often two different things.

so true. The first guy I slept with had a hairless chest and at the time I thought it was soooo sexy and superior to having a hairy chest. The next guy I slept with had a hairy chest and I realised that that was supersexy as well.

Although right now, I'm all for chest hair... mmmm... so animal!!!!! Probably because the last guy I shagged had a hairy chest... *phew*

But what is it with guys who still don't at the very least trim their pubes? I mean, come on, it's 2004!!!