• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

to those who wax, do you find that every-time it grows back thicker and hairier?

cause i'm hairy but have shunned off waxing cause i've always had the impression that it will just grow back worse.

Actually I agree ^^. Some male body hair is def sexy. I love the snail trail - I think that goes back to high school or something, my then b/f had it and I've never gotten over it. heh.

barnicle|bilk that is a myth. As is the one which says shaving makes the hair grow back thicker. Waxing should, over time, make the hair grow back more sparse and fine. The hair follicle is damaged by the hair being constantly pulled out.

I've waxed for years on and off and the hair on my legs is pretty sparse now. Also, waxing doesn't hurt as much after a little while.

barnicle|bilk said:
to those who wax, do you find that every-time it grows back thicker and hairier?

cause i'm hairy but have shunned off waxing cause i've always had the impression that it will just grow back worse.
I find the opposite.
Im a guy 19, and i wax my neck, cheeks, chest, got a few up the top of my back, butt (there learning pretty quickly), balls and have gone whole pubic hair once.
I hate hair, im pretty self consious about it. Each time i do wax i get more and more experimentive, dont know where im gonna stop :S
I feel so much 'cleaner' after eveything is finished though %)

barnicle|bilk said:

Believe it or not it's the opposite! The more you get it done the lighter and thinner it grows back! I’m 28 and for the past couple of years I’ve been getting my chest, stomach and arms waxed and I’ve noticed that it’s lighter and thinner now then when I started. Then again I’m not overly hairy to begin with =D

-Marc-

Im 19 and my chest is gettin ahiry (obviously bad news) i trim but ill never shave or wax. Oh Yeah, i work out alot and my muscles are very defined which sucks cause the hair is going to cover it. Fuckin gene pool.

Man fuck all that crazy shit. Don't listen to these girls Let your shit grow afro! They are just trying to fuck you up so other girls find you gay and start messing around with real men with big hairy cocks.

^^^LOL

How the fuck do the hairier guys wax your own back? Im not *QUITE* as hairy as back waxing, but I've tried to touch the middle of my back and haha it's bloody hard, let alone wielding hot wax or a razor.

I say kudos to you brave men! lol

Mellow*D said:
^^^LOL

How the fuck do the hairier guys wax your own back? Im not *QUITE* as hairy as back waxing, but I've tried to touch the middle of my back and haha it's bloody hard, let alone wielding hot wax or a razor.

I say kudos to you brave men! lol
Well i only got a tiny bit on my back. I get my mate to do it, i do his neck

well i am a hairy bastard. i keep all my shit trimmed and pubes (shaved or trimmed closely) and back hair shaved at all times. i too could look like gorilla man if i didn't and did after boot camp.

well, in an attempt to stem the trend of my body turning me into the apeman (well, i'm not that bad.. not hairy at all, but i thought the smooth look would be good..) i've done only as i could do..

i bought wax instead of depilatory cream, and now my chest really fucking hurts....

decided to shave downstairs too.... and managed to cut myself OUCH!!

anyhoo, enuff of my random ramblings...

MissBloog said:
An overly nekkid body reminds me of an adolescent kid. Although I will say, a nice pubic trim is hepful with oral. Also, there is nothing grosser than feeling stubble where there should be hair... (cept on the face).

I have to agree on the adolescent kid thing. I dated a guy who was a stripper and he shaved his entire body. I just couldn't get used to it. Stubble on his legs in the morning rubbing against my stubbly legs was just creepy. I'd much rather see some hair on a guy...even some back hair is ok with me. If the guy looks like he's wearing a sweater I'm not down with that 8( For the record, I'm thirty-ish.

October said:
ewww! hair is gross! hair is meant to be on the head. nowhere else.

if hair is only meant to be on the head, they why is everyone in the world so grossly and tragically deformed?

i'd say leave it alone. i don't care if the guy is hairy and i prefer it to prickles. i may be a minority though.

WTF do u mean u dnt like a manly mann men are men they need to have hairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

some hair is ok. everything in moderation...UNLESS it is back hair. That is so gross. i cant deal with it. if you have a hairy back, neck, or ears handle your business at any expense. tHANKS!!!!!!!!

I hair on the chest..and sometimes a hairy man can be incredibly sexy. BUT, please bic the special area...I don't want hair in my mouth, the same as you don't!

I'd just like to point out that if I shaved my ass hair, it would look like I was wearing a pair of hair assless chaps.

Have have body and I've gotten plenty of chicks; they sure don't seem to care. What's the big deal?