• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

i agree on the waxing thing... I don't have a big problem with hair, because people are meant to have hair in those places... However i have a limit to this concept, and i have to say that i prefer a hairless wo/man...

Personally think male body hair is sexy... my boyf insists on shaving off any stray random hairs on chest and back against my wishes lol

altho a rug is defo *not* sexy.... but thats my view =D

I find that women that are younger dont like body hair at all, but women that are a little older say 25 yrs old and up either dont mind it or actually like it. Thats just my own experience, i am curious how old those of you are who dont like body hair?

Wow, lot of hair haters here. I don't mind hair at all - back hair, arm hair... a person is who he is. And if i dig them, then they can be as hairy as they want. It really never bothered me. In fact, I always associated hairiness with just being a manly man. An overly nekkid body reminds me of an adolescent kid. Although I will say, a nice pubic trim is hepful with oral. Also, there is nothing grosser than feeling stubble where there should be hair... (cept on the face). I'm 23 for the record.

For me, leg hair, arm hair, and underarm hair (if it's not long) is fine. Back hair, ass hair, and more than a little chest hair is not. And pubes should be either shaved or trimmed very short.

Of course some of us just don't have chest hair naturally :)

As for shaving or trimming pubic hair - shaving is a big no-no. Prickly all down there - yeech! Trimming also looks a bit weird.

SoHiAllTheTime said:
I find that women that are younger dont like body hair at all, but women that are a little older say 25 yrs old and up either dont mind it or actually like it. Thats just my own experience, i am curious how old those of you are who dont like body hair?

I'm 28. Then again, I never said I hated hair, just don't fancy the all-over gorilla look =D

It's good to hear you pipe up MissBloog - I was beginning to think all of us poor bastards with the "gorilla hair" gene were going to be exiled from BL judging from the comments I've just scrolled through ;)

I myself am sadly quite hairy and destined to get hairier judging by the amount of body hair my old man sports. The curseded stuff is slowly starting to spread onto my shoulders and towards my back. :p

Thankfully my GF doesn't mind too much though I'm pretty sure she'll be getting the wax out soon to keep the spread in check. I'd never really thought about trimming my chest hair or underarm hair - how short do you think you can go before it, (a)starts getting prickly and uncomfortable and (b)starts to look scrappy and thinned out; which I imagine would look worse than the original cover?

Re: Ewwwwwwwwww......

alykitty said:
Toes- Fella's!!! If you have hair on your big toe, shave that shit off...it's so discusting.

Does anyone here have a toe/foot hair problem? I am a fairly hairy guy. I trim a lot...My chest on occasion, no pubic hair, but damn, I wish I could get some lazered off, if apparently, you can do that. You really feel like a shitball when you have to take a razor to your toes or top of your foot though...

Its degrading for me to do it to myself...:( :( :(

Help.

How are you supposed to get rid of ass hair? I'm pretty smooth but I have a hairy ass... No complaints yet, but I'm all freaked out now!

Some body hair doesn't bother me all that much but a smooth chest and little or no pubic hair is a great thing.

SoHiAllTheTime said:
i am curious how old those of you are who dont like body hair?

I'm 20.

i am extremely hairy, i have hair from my neck to my ankles on every side. although every now and then i worry what girls think about it, i allways remember that i have a succsesfull career, loads of cash and am good looking in all other ways - and no girls complain about it to my face and if they do i would tell them to fuck off because i hate shallow women.

i would never ask a girl to get a breast enlargement or to lose weight so why should i worry about my back hair? Its never stopped me from getting any girl i desire in the past *shrugs*

this might be presumptuous of me but do you mind if your female parteners are hairy or do you like them all soft and silky? :)

ok,before i start..i'm 23 :)

Well i like a lil body hair,i think it's sexy..but not like austin powers or anything..yuck.When i first started dating my s/o he had no chest hair..now after almost 2 years..(guess i did it to him :D) he's got a lil chest hair) mmMMmm sexy! Back hair is a big yuck and trimed or shaved pubes is the way i like 'em. I like guys to have stubble on there faces..mmmMMm i love when my s/.o doesn't shave for a couple day's. Or neatly shaved faces..i don't like a big bush of facial hair. Ass hair...ummm :p

SoHiAllTheTime said:

I am 29, well will be 30 in a couple of days, I dont like pubic hair unless its trimmed really down as far as you can trim with clippers, or completely shaved. Chest hair in moderation is fun. Back hair is not good and if I see one Im going to pluck it or suggest I get a razor and help you shave it. I have dated body builders who have shaved their arms and legs and chests and that stubble really sucks.

naturally light chest hair is the sexiest thing ever, but a coat of fuzz is a turnoff. totally hairless guys are a huge turnoff too. they key is balance.

pubes need to be trimmed short, ballhair shaved completely.

backhair must never exist in my presence. same with butthair.

arm and leghair must be smooth, not wiry.

let me say for the record that i have been attracted to guys from all extremes of the hair spectrum, and i mean ALL. (tony soprano, much?)

if im attracted to you, im attracted to your body hair. not the other way around.

SoHiAllTheTime~ thats an interesting theory, it rings familiar.. :) when i was younger(15-17ish) i thought i absolutely hated all body hair on men, my mom and i would argue about the topic even. once i actually started having relationships though nearly all my preferences about what was attractive and sexy became completely reversed and redefined, including this. for the record im 19 now and i much prefer some hair to no hair.

powdakillah~ if you pay a waxer to wax your ass just once or twice(i happen to know plenty of dudes who have done this, so dont think the waxing lady ain't used to it) you will have half as much of a hair issue to deal with at all. i always advise anybody with virgin hair to never ever shave it, waxing is a miracle in comparison, but you can't ever peacefully do both. shaving your ass is not worth it if you've never gotten any complaints! ;)

ewww! hair is gross! hair is meant to be on the head. nowhere else.

shadowbunny said:
well, i guess it aint too bad. doesnt matter to me considering dicks are gross looking anyway and no matter what you try to do to it , it aint never gonna look pretty.

*JAW DROPS*
WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA?????!

blasphemy!!

dicks are by far the most beautiful awesome artful objects on this planet, i believe you must be delusional. ;)

my hubby is pretty hairy, and he hates it. he has hair pretty much everywhere, and he's getting it more and more on his back. once in a while he'll trim it up but usually he just leaves it, he's a lil lazy. anyway, i don't really mind it. the first time i saw him with his shirt off it was like 'wow, he's hairy' but his personality really made up for it and i don't really even see the hair. the only problem is when the chest hair gets in my nose when we're sleeping or laying together, it tickles!