• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

I like my men hairy, with the exception of back and shoulder hair, unibrows, and ear hair, which are revolting. Facial hair, pubes, chest hair, ass hair, leg and arm hair -- I love it all.

I think I'm lucky, as the two long term partners I've had both like hairy chests, because I've heard some women talk about body hair as if it was second only to smearing shit all over your body.

PS I prefer it if women don't trim or shave their pubic hair, as it looks very 'Amazon' like to my mind: As for the rest of their body, whatever they feel happiest with (think I might have a problem if a woman had a chest that was hairier than mine though!)

back hair is the biggest turnoff in the entire world. *pukes*. wax that shit... PLEASE. o and im not down with the chest hair either.

fairnymph said:
I like my men hairy, with the exception of back and shoulder hair, unibrows, and ear hair, which are revolting. Facial hair, pubes, chest hair, ass hair, leg and arm hair -- I love it all.

So shoulder hair is revolting, but ass hair you love? Well... whatever makes you happy! ;)

I keep the pubic hair shaven completely. It's just more comfortable that way and makes me feel better.

Happy trail is kept clean, too.

No chest hair.

Im not very hairy so I dont got much too worry about. I trim the pubic region to about 1/4 inch. I dont like shaving as I tend to get ingrown hairs.

I've got eough hair on my chest to notice it, but not thick and snail trail. My G/F always said she hated hair before we were together and the first time we got frisky she was all like "Wow, I'm loving hair now"...

IMO it manly, and I sub conciouslessly think of guys without as little boys...

Second Round KOut said:
I'm a 23 year old male. And I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I actually dig it when females go natural with hair on their legs and pits. However, I don't like giving oral sex to a girl who doesn't at least trim the pubic hair. My favorite for pubs is a very minimal amount of smooth hair, but not shaved. Shaved makes me feel like i'm with a young girl, and that's kinda wierd.

YEAH!!! Couldn't agree more Second Round KOut. Especially if the girl looks really feminine through that armpit and leg hair. I dunno, it just feels so damn rebellious. I'm a fairly hairy bastard (but not in weird places like the back or shoulders. that's just ape-like) and will never do more than trim the pubic area. Though I am curious about one day having sex in a few litres of lube after we've both just had full body waxes. mmmmmmmm no friction.

Last edited:
my bloody boyfriend gets like full body waxes. I fucking hate it..... I want to be with a man not some fairy...LOL. I think that if someone gave u a negative comment they can fuck off. Do whateva makes u happy. I love hair on men. Men are meant to be men. I wish my guy would let it grow. Apparently its "more comfortable".:)

My bf now is the first hairy guy I've dated. I've since come to the realization I've such a thing for hairy chests....

as for hair everywhere else, it REALLY does not bother me, i like it...it actually bothers him alot more...

Recently i have been getting my arms and legs waxed . most of my mates give me shit about it but it feels great . my muscles look more defined and overall i have more confidence.
I used to have hobit feet with hairy toes etc .. it got really embarrising when my mates would give me shit about it infront of girls .
Ive noticed since i have been waxed i am getting more attention from the girls , its great .

I LOVE guys with facial hair, facial hair is a major turn on to me.

As for hair over the rest of the body, i like a little bit of chest hair, so long as it's not all hair and no skin, or all skin and no hair. And DEFINITLY trim the pubes.

*sunflower* said:

I have to admit I have a bit of a thing for smooth chests, but no body hair at all on a guy is a little weird. Snail trail is sexy (IMO) as is arm and leg hair - guys look like guys then. Back hair is wrong and pubes should definitely be clipped but not completely shaved.

Everyone is different and I'm not that picky unless the guy is a complete gorilla as said earlier, then it's a turn-off.

Thanks to sunflower for typing out my post for me :D

doofqueen said:
a smoothe chest is always nice =D

yuck!
I like guys im with to feel and look like guys.

If I wanted someone with a smooth chest, id try and pick up a chick.

What is the deal with women thinking that they need to look more like men, and men thinking they need to look more like women?!?!?
I think it's bizarre.

To the OP - do what makes YOU feel comfortable. If you don't like having hair, then don't have it...if you do, then keep it. Shave your pubes if you want...
In my opinion, the nicest relationship is one where each person feels comfortable with themselves, in the way they like to present themselves, infront of the other person.

You shouldn't let girls dictate your self esteem and self image. If a guy told a girl he didn't like her curves, everyone would be up in arms about it! It shouldn't be any different for guys.

OMG, thank you all for some great laughs, funniest thread I have ever read...

Anyway, on the ass....soft fuzzy is cool, you know the kind you really cant even see. Sorry but no, I dont think gorilla back is appealing, some straglers here and there isnt bad, but dang if you have so much hair on your back that when you have a shirt on you look like a hunch back, time to do something about that shit.

Straglers on penis and all of the balls nice to be shaved, sorry, I will not stick a hairy ball in my mouth. Maybe a bit of trim on the others pub's nice. My personal preference for my own area being a chic, I shave all off, just find it more hygenic and cleaner, especially after the first time I did it, but I wouldnt want a guy to shave all of his off.

Love the snail trail and a some hair on the chest...sorry guys taking all of your hair off is unappealing to me.

Again, these are all just preferences. It is not something where oh, im not gonna date that guy cause he has hair...ok maybe the hunch back thing would make me think twice :)