Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [LSA's Subthread] Extraction of LSA's

I am going to do an extraction from HBW seeds
but i am in australia and it is difficult finding a safe polar solvent to use
so i was wondering if i only used the non polar to extract the bad stuff
then put the resulting seed mush in empty capsules if this would be fine?
i was not sure if there was a reason as to the second half of the extraction
if it is fine the way i suggested i would prefer it as it would be a solid instead of a liquid aswell.

No one's sure whether the nausea producing stuff is just additive added to the seed exterior or whether it's the hull itself.

An idea would be to wash the seeds in soapy water first, then grind them a little bit but not rip them to pieces.

If you break open the seed hulls, you can sift the powder and remove the brown, hard, bits of seed shells.

From that powder you can do an aqueous extraction or if you find a polar solvent you can use that.

Not sure what it's like in Aus, but in Canada in the paint section of every hardware store there's bottles labeled "Methyl Hydrate"; It's methanol, in pure form.

No one's sure whether the nausea producing stuff is just additive added to the seed exterior or whether it's the hull itself.

An idea would be to wash the seeds in soapy water first, then grind them a little bit but not rip them to pieces.

If you break open the seed hulls, you can sift the powder and remove the brown, hard, bits of seed shells.

From that powder you can do an aqueous extraction or if you find a polar solvent you can use that.

Not sure what it's like in Aus, but in Canada in the paint section of every hardware store there's bottles labeled "Methyl Hydrate"; It's methanol, in pure form.

It is not an additive as i have bought untreated organic seeds and still gotten nausea from them unfortunately haha

yeah me too. Some say it's all part of the morning glory experience and to take it for what it is. You can do an extraction if you find the materials needed but you might still get nausea.

my first time using extraction i swallowed a little bit of the seed but not enugh to do much i think. i did get nautious tho but it was a great trip. my VERY first time w/ seeds i just chewed them all up.....all 400 of them -__- lol it didnt work that well(and was nasty as FUCK!) but anyway.....

i want to leave my mix a while to soak up all the goodness (for like this weekend) i started the mix yesterday night. but from what i hear the lsa in it is very sensitive to light and warmth and im afriad it will die or somthin if i leave it for too long.......

oh yea....and im talking about morning glory by the way:)

Last edited:
I ground up about 25 grams of morning glory seeds that I weighed out on my scale in a coffee grinder and threw them in a jar with some water and they've been "extracting" for a couple days now.

I've done morning glory extractions before but for this next trip I have no idea what I should do.

I'm going on a trip to an amusement park friday with my high school, and I really want to go on LSA. But how much of the liquid should a take? a 1/4? an 1/8? a 1/16??

Please get back to me, i really want this to end up as a glowing experience and not a train wreck.

its probably too late for my input but i dont think it would be a great idea to go to an amusement park....too many ppl....it would drive me insane trying to trip w/ all those crazy ppl runnin around and all the lines......lol but i have to admit being on a roler coaster while tripping would probably make me jizz myself. i love roller coasters.........but i would sugest u rent out a boat and go down a very senic river....mabey a canoe??? ive herd swimming is very trippy.

i also think morning glory needs more respect than to run around on it too much.(might get sick, ive had blackouts were i couldnt see for about 10 min. before) but u might be more experienced than me

and id go w/ a 1/3d for this particular trip mabey a little more.....u have to kno ur own tollerance level

if u went/are going to the the park post that shit. i wanna know if it was a good trip:)

Last edited:
I already read the whole thread on how to extract the amides, but my question is, if i drink the alcohol extract that supposedly has the amides, will i feel the effects of the alcohol also or will the LSA's outweigh it?

i would say dont put too much alcohol in ur mix. cus i did an alcohol extraction one night and got really drunk and by the time i started trippin i was feelin like shit

but i also took a bunch of shots. i didnt think it was gonna hit me cus i thought i didnt do enugh.......im a dumbass by the way

thanks to JoePedo

1. Mix lemon juice and water until medium-acidic.

2. Pour over ground morning glory seeds.

You can do other things, like "let sit" or "decant and filter" or "add sugar" as desired...

The stuff's a miracle, I tell ya.

I would assume for safety's sake that your extraction is fully potent. So if 150 seeds are going into 150mL, then dose a mL per seed's worth of potency you desire. If 6-7 seeds does it for you then use 6-7mL. If it turns out that the extraction is a little weak, well then you'll know and can dose accordingly. Also, HBWR varies in potency a good deal. With some batches I preferred around 12, in others that was way too much. So if you haven't tested the batch, keep that in mind as well.

hunting nirvana

ok, tricky question, unlikely to get a relevant response, but, if anyone knows, where can i get untreated morning glory seeds in australia? ...or is 'treated(dna altered) seeds' just a myth?
(replies relevant to australia appreciated, but any advice is helpful, especially if someone could post detailed pictures of the correct plants identifying features as we have 2 types of Morning Glory here that i know of
...biology and ecology books here are a bit vague, giving both descriptions as "purpler flowers, in a vine or small bush.. i need photos..pleeese?

Powdered LSA

Ok so i made the LSA into a powder and now i want to know what the best way to take the powder is? I can't eat it because even the smell makes me gag, and i don't want to extract it, i want the most i can get out of this trip. I heard mixing it in a milkshake is easy but makes the trip not as strong as it could be because of the milk? and also gel caps make the trip drawn out and not as strong as we want it. And also i've heard of putting it in peanut butter and spreading it on crackers? What are the best ways to do this? I want to be able to eat it without puking because i want the most out of it, also idk if this works, but i thought about melting chocolate, and mixing it in there, and then freezing the chocolate, then eating that? Thank you :D And ps sorry for posting another topic about it.

Try wrapping it in a rizla. That's quicker than a gelcap, although if you take a gelcap on an empty stomach, I imagine that would be quicker than mixing it in food.

Ya i have heard of parachuting, but umm, the thing with that is, we have a lot of powder, so it would be a lot of toilet paper lol. And i can't get rizla, or rolling paper in general because i don't smoke weed, probation, so i have no need to get it. But that IS a good idea :)

We decided to get some chocolate, melt the chocolate, and mix the powdered seeds in the chocolate, freeze it, then eat it, but i'm a little bit worried because i forgot to wash the seeds before i turned them into a powder, and now idk if i want to take them because i heard there's poison on them that will kill you, is this true?

Some seeds, not all, have nasty chemicals on them but you're not going to die from one trip's worth. They might make you feel sick though.

And if you do get sick it doesn't necessarily mean it's from a poison on the seeds. Morning Glory tea or seeds on it's own can make one quite sick. I regularly puked on my MG trips.