• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [LSA's Subthread] Extraction of LSA's

Never had morning glory seeds - but HBWR seeds are in fact the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life, pure 100% respect for those that can take them sublingually!!

But on the plus side, they are little things so you wont be drinking much, still the taste lingers in my mouth for the entire trip (must get some gum next time...)

Do they make you vomit though. I would really like to try them if I can get my hands on them, because taking morning glory in any way tastes like a soapy dogshit tamato milkshake.

^^^
Yep, the nausea is just as bad as with morning glories. If anything, HBWR seeds taste even worse than MGs, but you don't need to eat nearly as much.

Just another reason to use gelcaps ...

...or if your a cheap bastard like myself parachuting works just as well :)

I think HBWR taste far worse than morning glorys, although I've conditioned myself to hate them through repeated exposure.

Try the tartar sauce thing mentioned a page or two earlier. It really masks the taste in a nice way.

The terrible thing is, the more you do it, the worst it tastes.

I now have abottle of that water extraction, and I tried a sip but it tastes so horrible it gave me dry heaves.

Guess Im jsut gonna chug it down and run to the toilet one of these days.

The best most successful and least painful trip to ingest I had was when I ground up the seeds and put them right away in lemonade and chugged it. The taste was sort of masked and when I smoked some weed latter the trip really rocketed off.

And does anyone have experince with using alchol like the water, then just evaporating off the alcohol. What kind of stuff are you left with, a brown mush right.

Psychedelics_r_best said:
The terrible thing is, the more you do it, the worst it tastes.

This was ExAcTlY the case for me, but the cream of tartar masked the taste sufficiently so that I could stomach it with no problems. I did it again though, and could notice an aversion to the new taste starting to form.

Motion sickness pills

Can dramamine help with the nausea? does it effect the psychadelic properties of lsa in any way?

Ive tried dramamine a number of times with morning glory. It really did little to help. The nausea comes from soap-like glycosides in the seed, and the only way out is to puke it up. Another species of morning glory is used to produce jalap, a purgative. THere are compounds in morning glory which will make you sick, and there isn't much way around it short of chemical extraction.

I find that ginger tea made with fresh pieces n drunk about 30 mins beforehand helps a lot. That and pot of course lol

anyone who can't find a good non-polar solvent, shellite seems pretty clean compared with naptha....at least that's what its called in Aust. Label says "1000ml/L liquid hydrocarbons" & it evaporates w/o the residue you get with zippo fluid...and the ground seeds drop straight to the bottom with shellite, whereas they float around looking stringy/gloopy with zippo ;)

zhuk said:
anyone who can't find a good non-polar solvent, shellite seems pretty clean compared with naptha....
so I found that this is actually just 'White Gas' or 'Coleman Fuel'. have you actually used this in an extraction. if you did, did it work and not make you sick?

J. Alfred Prufrock said:
Really? How do you know?

There are many sources of information explaining properties of morning glories and pretty much anything else that are known to be true. Erowid, for example, has loads of information on practically any drug you can imagine.

research, my good man!

CastorTroy said:
so I found that this is actually just 'White Gas' or 'Coleman Fuel'. have you actually used this in an extraction. if you did, did it work and not make you sick?

oh OK =D 'white spirit' here is a different thing from shellite according to the hardware store...dunno if that's coleman's or not?

as long as you leave enough time for it to evaporate it should be fine. I didn't the first time though :( and got stomach pains and a lot of gas 8( so make sure its well evaporated..leave for at least 48 hrs to be sure

Say I were to go and get some morning glory seeds tommorow, could I just clean the seeds with some detergent and some water and then let them sit in distilled water for six hours stirring occasionally, and then filter with a shirt or something, and be good to trip?

^^ if you don't grind them up finely i wouldn't think that would do much at all

But it varies depending on the person...i tried a simple grind/h20 extraction and did feel a bit altered...pretty drowsy but not in a bad way...but the nausea was nasty :p and i wouldn't call it tripping lol

some people swear by the simple route, others it doesn't seem to work for :\

The terrible thing is, the more you do it, the worst it tastes
Agreed !
The first time I ate mg seeds I thought it would taste quite ok (not really unpleasant) and there was almost no nausea
The second time I had more of a difficult time eating these and there was a slight nausea
And the third time this was just unbearable and nauseating (probably because the taste was reminding me of the nausea at the time)...and I had tofight some huge nausea for 30-40 minutes.
At some point I would always go for exraction (even if this does decrease the potency a bit)

But then I discovered the HBWR seeds which you need much much less seeds to get a strong trip
The taste isn't better, the nausea is also present but at least you don't need to take more than 8-12seeds so the nausea is much easier to handle than with mg seeds, and hbwr seeds can also be extracted anyway so HBWR is clearly the best way to go to my opinion.

The usual dose range is 5-12 seeds (10 seeds is the dose I take when I want a strong psychedelic trip which can be really intense sometimes, but I can get considerable effects from as little as 3-4 seeds)
Don't ever go over 12 seeds (once I took 16 and this was way too much, absolutely not enjoyable, my mind was in such a mess...not enjoyable)

Combos: one mdma pill + 6-8 seeds is a very powerful bombo

Don't mix high dose of lsa seeds with strong/lots of alcohol or depressants

if ethanol (vodka) is used for a one step extraction (cwe style), is it necessary/beneficial to acidify it w the tartar/citrus?

I've tried morning glories about 6 times.

My first (and greatest) trip involved hammering ~150 heavenly blues then chewing and swallowing the rough powder. Experienced AWESOME euphoria for the first 4 hours...then the trip turned bad. probably one of the best->worst experiences of my life. The nausea was intense for the first 30mins, but no vomiting occurred.

when i tried this a second time, i puked immediately after eating the seeds. Its like DXM i find - the first time you down that bottle of robo you think "hey its not that bad" - then the subsequent times they become exponentially worse.

I then tried a water extraction (with lots of added glucose to make it sweet). Didnt taste that bad but i vomited within 10mins. a very very mild/light trip followed.

next, came the acetone extraction. after evaporating off the 100% lab grade acetone i was left with this brown sticky resin crap. Was put into gelcaps - friend ate them but said he felt nothing bar a light "weirdness".

FINALLY, i invested in a cheap coffee grinder. this thing PWNS - 30mins of backbreaking hammer work is reduced to 30seconds with 200x finer powder. the resulting powder was packed into gelcaps (only about 7 gelcaps per 150 seeds). NO NAUSEA what so ever was experienced and a very very hard trip followed lol. During the trip however i vomited - my brain was too fucked up to figure out what my body was telling me, but i had this "sense" i should vomit (not unpleasant or nauseas though)

moral of the story: The nausea is 90% in your head, the very thought of chewing on those dry bland seeds makes me sick. dont bother with crude extractions - unless your a chemist and interested in honing your skills. you will only waste $$ and precious seeds :)

BUY A COFFEE GRINDER AND GELCAPS!!!!

:)