Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Cool Runnings. Shut up, I love that movie.

coolrunnings2.jpg

Good flick on my day off. =D

Watched Annopolis on Sunday and Last Night on Saturday. Annopolis was okay, but Last Night was awesome. I have watched that movie probably half a dozen times. A great film by Don McKellar about the end of the world and what people are doing to "celebrate" it...features a pre-Grey's Anotomy Sandra Oh in it. Check it out.

"Brick"... yet another overhyped, dull Independent Film. Too bad... I got my hopes up for it.

I have some serious issues with horror flicks. The Ring ensured I didn't sleep properly for like 3 weeks, I'm not joking. Perhaps I need to desensitise. Whatever the case may be, it fucks over.

Caught Clerks again recently. Will check out Suchîmubôi (steamboy) though, I'm into Manga/Anime movies. Watched Cowboy Bebop, also a great anime flick.

^ that's a great, gritty series.

i saw superman returns last night. it was no better or worse than i thought it would be - just a solid, big-budget extension of the series. highlight for me was kevin spacey and parker posey as the bad guys.

alasdair

I love the whole superman trilogy. It's the only superhero thing I've ever really liked (apart from X-Men 1 & 2 & Batman Returns). But it's hard to say whether I'll be able to appreciate this one before seeing it.

I do really like Parker Posey tho. She's so cool :D

parker.jpg

Tho that coat's not really selling it for her is it? =D

Last edited:
profondorosso.jpg

that looks exactly like the kind of movie I would enjoy ;) Thanks for the tip!

Last movie I watched was my precious Sid and Nancy DVD....again=D=D=D

0792839641.01._PE67_.Sid-and-Nancy._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

in a matter of 36 hours I watched This is Spinal Tap for like the 100th time and saw both Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and City of God for the first time . . . all three very nice movies.

Cat's Eye, the hammy trilogy based on Stephen King's book.
b7_9.JPG

Drew Barrymore was as cute here as she was in Firestarter.
That little troll that tries to take her breath was SO adorable lol =D

i cant remember the last movie i watched but the next one shall be Hoodwinked, or maybe Wolf Creek

pirates of the caribbean.

i can wait until the 2nd one comes out!

Negative said:
in a matter of 36 hours I watched This is Spinal Tap for like the 100th time and saw both Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and City of God for the first time . . . all three very nice movies.
Spinal Tap is still funny every time I watch it. An added bonus for the DVD is the in-character commentary. One of the best bits is the band discussing the epilogue to the incident with the hotel desk clerk who arranged the wrong number of suites.