Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

Spanglish. Looked promising, but some parts of it made me cringe. Can you say "overracting?" Tea Leoni looked like a complete fool in this one.

Just watched Transamerica. It was awesome (and Felicity Huffman was totally robbed of that Oscar).

last thing i watched was Xena Warrior Princess ... season 2 on dvd ... but since that aint a movie ... i think the last thing i watched was Stay Tuned
staytn.jpg

Fast & the Furious THREE
ah teh sillyness and teh dumbness

^ nice one. i'll be checking to see if it is listed on demand in my area when i get home

The Untouchables again on HBO. One of my all time fave movies. =D
Badass stair scene from Battleship Potemkin...Armani suits...dreaaaaaamy Andy Garcia & De Niro as usual *le sigh*
untouchables.jpg

You wanna know how you do it? Here's how, they pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Chicago way, and that's how you get Capone! Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that?

^Kevin Costner always put me off of that film. He's just plain bland/boring. Other than that, I suppose I would have watched it by now if it weren't for him.

Apocalypse now... i love that film

tribal girl, you need to look past the fact that kevin costner is shit and watch the untouchables, tis a great film!

Yeh, i guess i should. I like gangster films too so I spose I'll probably be into it.

parade.jpg

One of my favourite Judy films (Meet Me In St. Louis is my all time fav tho). She was just so funny!. A lot of people don't give her credit for her wicked sense of comic timing. The dance number with the feathers has me lmao everytime. :D

Plus, Ann Miller from Mulholland Drive is in it! ("Call me cocoa...most people do"). She weren't bad looking in her day. Tho her acting skills needed some serious work =D

Way back when she still looked good
miller1.jpg

In Mulholland Drive (looking quite horrific!)
miller.jpg

Last edited: