Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Last movie you watched?

^Haha. It was great, wasn't it? Did you watch the shows first and then the movie?

Finally, in its entirety, City of God. Awesome flick... I can now see why it's on a lot of people's top 10.

And on the lighter side of things, Jurassic Park. I hadn't seen it since I was a little kid and I'm glad I waited so long to see it again. Actually brought some nostalgic quivers to my heart. ;)

Finder said:
^Haha. It was great, wasn't it? Did you watch the shows first and then the movie?

yeah, i finihsed watching the shows for the first time yesterday. what a great ending to the series! fantastic!

The Bourne Identity 2 ... watched it on the plane over to amsterdam. Hadn't seen the first one but still enjoyed it.

continuousbeing2 said:
yeah, i finihsed watching the shows for the first time yesterday. what a great ending to the series! fantastic!

Yeah, I wish it wasn't the end. I found myself getting more and more upset with each episode that it had gotten canceled. I'm glad it had the opportunity to get made, however, and the movie topping it all off was great. Sadly, I missed seeing it on the big screen.

The Conformist, aka Il Conformista

I think it's one of Bernardo Bertolucci's best work.

Finder said:
Yeah, I wish it wasn't the end. I found myself getting more and more upset with each episode that it had gotten canceled. I'm glad it had the opportunity to get made, however, and the movie topping it all off was great. Sadly, I missed seeing it on the big screen.

same here. i really wish i has gotten the chance to see it on the screen. maybe some day.

and yeah, by the end of the show i was so invested in the characters i was very upset it was ending. the movie was a great ending, and i do feel some more closure as it seemed to have ended, for the most part, the river storyline. but i still feel that there are countless awesome stories contained in that universe.

also, i watched one of the special features on the dvd of serentiy and it was joss talking about how the universe was not futuristic really. it was basically our society but on a larger scale. no aliens, no crazy technology for the most part. i thought that that was a very interesting way to go about a space advrenture type show

Shakespeare in Love on DVD. I like it :D
Worth watching if only for the chance to see Geoffrey Rush, Dame Judi Dench AND Colin Firth as the meanie Lord Wessex ;)

I just watched Mean Girls

I was pleasantly surprised. funny movie. and lindsey lohan is a surprisingly good actress. good old tina fey. i love her.

I watched Jesus Is Magic, which was awesome. Sarah Silverman is funny in that really offensive way that I love. :D

capote. i didn't really enjoy it as much as i had hoped, not that it was bad at all, just so much hype.....and i didn't enjoy hoffmans portrayal. i get that capote really had such annoying mannerisms, so, ok, great job....but it just made me cringe, he was too weak. i think the guy who played perry should have gotten more attention, he was great, but hoffman just overshadowed him too much.

the bourne identity
could have sworn i saw it before... but remember only about three seconds of it
now onto the bourne supremacy i suppose