• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lamest Nite Club You Have Been Too?

I can't believe no-one said POP @ Metro in melbourne! What a dive, plus you can be guaranteed at least two fights a night there. In a word... tragic:p

Jimity said:
I honestly cannot get enough of the Merc. Upstairs in Heat only of course. Downstairs is utter top 40's shit. I seriousily dont mind paying, because I know the people who pay to listen are there to enjoy it, not get blind and fuck with my night.

yeah i used to feel that way about the mercury aswell, it is the ONLY club in newcastle to bother going to (if you are going out in newcastle) but that was befor i discovered the bush ;)

[e]motion_sickness said:
Deffinately 'Twister' nightclub in St. Kilda, Melbourne.
Was the first nightclub I ever went to, was in year 11.
Was kewl @ the time, nice venue...but thats about it.

The palace is a hole!!, Bass station and twister both suck there imo
even tho ive been to the Palace half a dozen times, it still hasnt grown on me..

Actually i cant really stand any clubs now since i started dancing amongst the trees. I'll only go if it's a psytrance night and i'm supporting friends but yeah being within four walls really fucken sux imo :\

hobart *shudder*
thank god i left. theres about 6 clubs there and theyre all crap. the only one that plays half decent music brings all the freaks out of the woodwork....and sweat dripping off walls. eww.

Not around anymore but 'Jakes' in Brighton, Melbourne was a shocker! Still can't figure out what the ankle-deep sawdust on the floor was for... possibly to soak up the vomit :| Suppose it wasn't really a 'nightclub' - don't actually know what it was, other than shit!

'Wild Bills' in Cheltenham, Melbourne - pure and utter dive!

erokr

personally i think daisys in ringwood (melb) is pretty bad.....

its a restaurant by day but when the night comes around they just stack all the tables and chairs up on the scond floor area and let about 500 people cram into this tiny little area to watch a crappy cover band play exactly the same songs every thursday night.....never again!

Boppychick said:
The worst place EVER to go out though is canberra, sorry it totally sucks (well all except one place) and i promise you the worst club on earth is called Southpacks... not even worth a description.

Yeah, fucking word.

On par with that place would be Styluz and the Rockape (okay, so that one is a metal club...nuff said), go to Styluz if you think you're a hardcore rapper or want to be overweight and busting out of an A cup bra (sorry, boobtube)

8( Canberra just fucking sucks for clubbing.

lol i think rogues still is open. big surprise too. along with a few certin sydney clubs i wont mention.

hard kandy

:)

On Saturday night a very close friend accused me of dancing like a Kandy kid. I was mortified - I've been in there two or three times in my life and never danced :-/

There are far lamer places though :(

haha i have seen the shire clubs mentioned here a few times :D

hunters takes the cake, its so bad its funny, and i dont mind going there once in a blue moon.

carmens however i almost always hate! sooo packed and its not terribly cheap, and its full of try hards.

dont knock slide! those guys down there are tryin hard 2 get some decent music into the shire kids
its just 2 bad it isnt doing so well (think its closed now??), they had some good DJ's playing.

my 2 cents... daiseys in ringwood. anywhere in ringwood really. actually i think i havent been anywhere apart from bass station (when it was still at zos) and bigger events (GK, HN3, Pharmacy parties etc...) for ages...