Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lamest Nite Club You Have Been Too?

KiNeTic_BoY

Ex-Bluelighter
"The party" at the gold coast, people are always in a 'ruckus' and I have 'lost' many a drinks. Hmm and I once had table thrown at me :) I guess that happens when you are standing idle ;)

I *think* it was called "Krush" in Perth, but it's gone now.
Was about 5 years ago. A group of us had been drinking ethanol and having cones and I couldn't get into the club next to this one (O2) coz I couldnt walk in without using the wall. Went into Krush with one other mate that was underage and couldn't get into O2 either.
We go inside, smashed out of our heads, and there's only *6* other people in the club, and they're 3 lesbian couples. We think we're great and try to pick them up (hey... I was 18! Changing sexual preference seemed plausable :) ). They sneer at us, get up and walk out.
Now there's me and my mate.
It's hard to have fun at a nightclub when there's only two of you and you're both shitfaced. I went to sleep on a bench in front of a speaker (I think it was a bench).
After that, I didn't go to another club for 3 years.

The Party? What? (I never actually made it that far, I was always in Cocktails and Dreams)
The worst nightclub I've ever been in was feVer, which is also on Orchid Av. Went there last year before Advent*Jah. Uggh! What a place, what a night.

There are lame clubs all around here. Too many to even count.
Thats why I drive to melbourne to go to clubs.

nope haven't been to a lame nightclub
now bare with me while i try and poke fun at the reasoning behind this thread ...

I grew up in Ballarat and moved to Melbourne before I turned 18, so I never went to this place called 'the chapel' formerly 'hot gossip' formerly a real chapel.
Anyways, my **cough** friends **cough, bullshit** informed me, after I'd been here for a while that it had gotten really dancey/ravey/it stayed open after 3am, and that it was now quality/the place to be seen/I probably should check it out. ok.
So, one fucken freezing Saturday night in the 'rat, I downed some ales with friends at the Bridge Mall Inn - Quality live music (guitars and shit), and headed for the chapel.
Well, this oh so cool place had only really survived because they refused to sell Tooheys, and everywhere else in Ballarat had sold out. The ravinest thing I heard there that night was some Britney, back to back with Madonna and Shania Twain.
The only cool thing in Ballarat is the wind.

When I saw this topic I just had to put my 2 cents in...
Mary Street in Brisbane - the lamest excuse for a club if there was one :)

a place called tatoo in melb (not sure if it is still open)
after getting hassled in the line, by the bouncers on the door, some dudes in side and the again in the cloak room line I got down to some dancing.
I saw about five fights in 20 mins, said F**K THIS and went home. Worst night and worst club.

Mmmmm lets look at a Melbourne top 5
5. Inflatoin
4. Bobby Mgee's
3. Cheers
2. Tunnel
1. Juice
And of course ANYWHERE that a melbourne football club hang out. The only guys I can think of that can touch them for totally fucked up behaviour would be rugby players.
Melbournes a great place to go out, one of the best cities in the world. Lets just take a moment to say thanks to all the bad club out there, because they do serve one usefull purpose. To house all the fuckwits who start fights, are rude and arrogant and just plain need to check themselfs before the wreck themselves.
Keep it real people!!

The "jetty" jet club dee why hotel
Commercial banging house- yes
Some idiot on the microphone- yes
Commercial R & B- Lots
Older desperate men- Plenty
People there for their 18 th- many
go check it out ull love it
-funki-

Changed my mind.
My first night in Sydney and I'm hangin with these two guys who are ten years older than me, and we went to this place called the Pacific Hotel in Coogee.
Well, fuck me. It was like a whole complex of crappy entertainment and bad tunes.
Ground Floor - A Bar or two.
1st Floor - Some Pool tables and more bars.
2nd Floor - Cover Band, absolutely shitloads of people. (I dont think I've ever heard quite so many people singing that shimmer song - I never did figure out what it was about)
3rd Floor - I wish I could remember what they called that bit. This was the 'niteclub' style bit. I watched in horror as the dudes I was with got drunker and drunker and slowly turned into dodgy older men. It's kinda weird looking back....
Anyway, they played some Daft Punk, that was about as cool as it got.

Synergy- in Underwood, Brisbane.
They had some alright dj's, but the whole atmosphere was eeek! they held it in a place that became a strip club on the weekends and the whole place smelt of horny bogans... infact the place was also pretty much full of horny bogans. oooh yeah spank dat booty, i think not!
About the only good thing about it was that it was pretty close to the ikea.
Andromeda :)

Yeap i place another vote for the Jetclub at the deewhy hotel,but i haven't been there for about 5 months or so, or there's Berry st tavern at North sydney, or Castle hill tavern, Coyotes at Caringbah, or any of the clubs on oxford st ie DCM's and NV, and Rouges, i could go on, but i won't

any club on oxford st. full of steroid heads and sluts.
And if your a bloke and wanna pick up? just try uttering the words "ive got coke" and you will have no probs.

Mary Street is indeed a hole.
Why people stray from the valley is beyond my reasoning.

Hunters in Sutherland and Coyotes in Caringbah (sydney)
....these two clubs have taken lameness to an whole new level....