Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lamest Nite Club You Have Been Too?

I've got an extensive list.........

*hangs head in shame*

1. Any and all clubs in my home town (Launceston Tas)
2. Cheltenham Saloon
3. Mercury lounge and Club Odeon (may as well include heat in this one)
4. the Metro
5. Bubble
6. Viper room

I've been to plenty of others that I can't even remember the name of.

No I'm not proud, not proud at all.

^^ Bubble aint that bad :) Compared to Bass Station i like it better, people friendlier, better dj's most times, better venue...anyways :D

Viper Room yes, is kinda poor.....as is Odeon + Heat....

Insomnia in Canberra was my very first clubbing experience...not again....muzzas aplenty...

I haven't tried out Babylon tho.....anyone know if that is reasonable? They have a good amount of internationals there (eg Freeland, Blank+Jones etc)...

Upstairs at local pub here.....last weekend was alright (new djs i think) but previously i found myself dancing....god i think i'm gonna get paid out here bad.....i found myself dancing to the grease megamix....argghh :(

*ducks flying shoe, telephone, mouse, glass and desk* 8o

I always thought Viper sucked but it has improved muchly lately.. less of a muzz presence and the monthly 5am trance nights rock it =D It's also just been renovated...

I would have to say Cube in Sydney.. I think it's closed now.

And the 21st Century in Frankston... revolving dance floors aren't cool.

Last edited:
anyone been to the hungry duck in moscow?

if you havent heard of it do some research!

spy lounge on friday night - full of dirty old bastards wanting to get inside of chicks pants. the music sucks and the venue is pretty shit as well

the depot on thursday - although cheap drinks till 12 it still sucks. its full of arrogant bastards and the music sucks a lot of dick too.

silvers on thursday - this place is the worst. i used to go there a lot when they had an open bar 9-12 to get sloshed, but then they stopped it, so naturally i never went again. shit music, shit venue.

the fiddlers pub on saturday - completely shit. again, full of drunken old bastards trying to get into 18yr old chicks pants. shit music, shit cover band and basically shit everything.

hard kandy - so many skummy people there.. at times the music is ok, but is generally shit.

room 680 on a tuesday night - full of arrogant jocks dancing to shit dodgy retro music. dont bump into anyone here, even though it maybe be an accident, you'll probably get urself into a fight.

cheers on ? night - just a real dodgy place, with dodgy music and dodgy people.

the harp on wednesday - just basically the same as all the other places ive listed

so so many more to list. oh the joys of being mates of top40/RnB lovers.

Elevation, thursdays at altitude. Music was all right, but extremely unfriendly crowd and staff, seedy people everywhere, place pretty run down and dirty. Won't be going back.

Hard kandy, croud just seemed too dodgy and I really wouldn't wanna meet any of these people if they weren't on drugs.

^^Room on tuesday i thought was allright, shit retro/40 music but the amount of drunk uni chicks made up for that.

Wack

'Tracks' in, like, Epping or Eastwood or some shit.
Dear God, I wish I was never reminded of that.
:|

hmm

The civic hotel on corner of pitt and goulbourn street(SYDNEY) is a f*cken joke. They charge u $10 to get in and it tops the lame scale

The "nightclubs" down under all the pubs in manly are pretty shit too.

I'm a Whistler in Canada and i have to say all the ones i've been to so far are lame. They make tracks in epping look like a slick professional unit. And *all* they play is hip hop and rnb with occasional top 40 thrown in.....argh it's enough to drive anybody insane!

number86 said:
I grew up in Ballarat and moved to Melbourne before I turned 18, so I never went to this place called 'the chapel' formerly 'hot gossip' formerly a real chapel.
Anyways, my **cough** friends **cough, bullshit** informed me, after I'd been here for a while that it had gotten really dancey/ravey/it stayed open after 3am, and that it was now quality/the place to be seen/I probably should check it out. ok.
So, one fucken freezing Saturday night in the 'rat, I downed some ales with friends at the Bridge Mall Inn - Quality live music (guitars and shit), and headed for the chapel.
Well, this oh so cool place had only really survived because they refused to sell Tooheys, and everywhere else in Ballarat had sold out. The ravinest thing I heard there that night was some Britney, back to back with Madonna and Shania Twain.
The only cool thing in Ballarat is the wind.

I actually lived in Ballarat years ago and we used to run a weekly techno night. We had a heap of good players there, including guys like Kazu Kimura and the Teriyaki Crew who visted often. We also ran a heap of parties at the Bridge Mall Inn and Grainery Lane.

This was about five years ago. We had a dedicated crew of partiers and some decent DJs and Live Acts. Now we've all moved on to Melbourne and beyond...

Ok, I just got back from Echuca/Momama... I tell ya what that place is .. mmm well FUKING SHIT! Its worse than the town Im forced to live in at the momemnt. I went out for tea on a 4 hr river boat cruise that was fun, then to a pub, that was quite nice, just sat back and chilled with some drinks, heard that the Red Dog ( which would of been right up my alley) had been shut down, so I went on a misson to find a nightclub, ok ended up at this place called the OPT, one side was kinda like a nightclub/Pub/bar, had a live band that was kinda ok but not my thing, very well lit up, other side which was up stairs, had a dj, songs were, that hey baby song, etc.. really fuking lame, I sat there, YES ME SAT THERE!!, I laughed actually becoz I bumped into some trippers, who kept me entertained for a while, then I got a taxi home with the chiks.

Never listen to anyone who says Echuca pubs go off, save your money and hire a river boat and have your own tunes, now thats fun!!!

P.s watch out for the street rats there too, and also ladies go on a river boat at night, there are some real hotties passing by in there boats that like to give ya a little show... hahaha

Lahlah

It seems to me, ppl aren't listing lame clubs per se - - - more lame nights they have had, or even a few examples of lame people they have met / experienced at a club. :\

MELBOURNE

1) Wild Bills - I think 3 people have said this already, CRAP!!
2) De Beers (sp?) - CRAP
3) Frostbites - 1or2 people have mentioned this, CRAP!!!
4) Jimmy Rowes - CRAP

Clubs which I haven't been to, but have heard are crap

1) Twister
2) Hard Kandy
3) East 73 (?)

And now for the 2 people who mentioned QBAR, cant be bothered working out who it was, but OMG!!
Get some fucking dress sense and you won't need hotties to get into the place!! 8(
QBAR is one of the best clubs in Melbourne, and plays the best music, no matter what night u go there, you are guaranteed of having a ball!! =D

^^East 93 ...hahahah yeh that sux if there thinking of this one..... its closed down i think

^^^
Yeah, it closed down 'cos it lost it's liquor licence, or 'cos of asbestos or something...

(God i love rumours)

^^^ it was actually because the venue didn't have the correct fire exits installed...

and new_piller, q-bar is fucking horrible :)