Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lamest Nite Club You Have Been Too?

Hunters at sutherland
Carmens at miranda
Coytes at caringbah
Slide at miranda
Bizzos HAHAHA
Actually......just about anything in tha sutho shire!

lamest nightclub? perth doesnt have any good nightclubs let alone lame ones (I guess drum clubs ok, but I dont like dnb.)
Rise is definately the worst out of all the perth clubs. gurn city. it exists purely so people can abuse drugs and listen to dodgy trance.
Perth has good events, but shyte clubs

like everyone has been said before...anything in the shire! carmens, coyotes, hunters (ewww ewww ewww) plus tracks, patricks at penno and the tav. also...the sports bar at the mean fiddler! not bad until all the old guys get drunk and stuff...then its all downhill.
also...the daintree at darling harbour and the sports bar (one world?) HELLO!!!! ewww gross

Originally posted by star*:
Hunters at sutherland
Carmens at miranda
Coytes at caringbah
Slide at miranda
Bizzos HAHAHA
Actually......just about anything in tha sutho shire!

while i haven't been there, i think the name BIZZOS speaks for it self bwahaha!

The Planet and The Village in Adelaide ... i believe the term commonly used is " meat market " ....

peakatronic u forgot your fave evans at panthers at penrith!! now that place kills it, dont dare to light up a ciggie or the big bad bouncer will shine his little red light dot thing in your eyes till u put it out!

^^^^^ yeah I must have been toey to go in there that night :) damn ecky's!
dil8dpupill ...you mangy piece of shit :) let me guess ,you in your "scattered as all fuck" state could not remember your password ...and have come up with this new tag with a slight twist on the "old" and "krusty" has been of a name from yesteryear ?
man you suck sis :)

peakatronic we all know who's the mangiest of mange, its just sad to say he's my brother YOU!
and yes the old dil8dpupil is back in effect with a new and improved name! one L is so 2 years ago!

Originally posted by Splatt:
Every nightclub at the Gold Coast!!!
From Coolangatta to Surfers and Beyond, not one decent nightclub!
Very poor taste of music in all clubs (99% top 40 pop and r&b)
Actually there was an ok club called The Mansion, but last time I checked that was shutting down.
You have to goto Brisneyland to find a decent club when you live here.

Ahhh GC.
Mansion : Although their usual "Substance" friday night was hosting Japanese DJ's that the international tourists loved, but I hated it. Being a tourist, I just wanted to find a party and have a nice chat with some rockin' tracks. Apparently this was too much to ask. I don't know how Mansion got it's name, it's so tiny! Maybe that is why they now just name the venue under their street address.
Fever : Only good thing is that it was only $5 to get in. Talk about being desperate for trade!

I don't know if you could call it a club, but the Surf Rock Cafe somewhere near Mona Vale. The night i went it was pissing with rain and the roof was leaking over the dancefloor, the place smelt of spew, and by the time i got my drink back to my table somebody had ashed in it.

i wasted a good half hour of my life in tracks last wednesday night...first time in atleast 6months and the music has gotten worse than before, other than that the place hasnt changed
carwash at ep1 is also fuckin shit

Deffinately 'Twister' nightclub in St. Kilda, Melbourne.
Was the first nightclub I ever went to, was in year 11.
Was kewl @ the time, nice venue...but thats about it.
Was funny to see how anyone wearing basic clothing was let in, not including shoes...
Also looking back at it now, everyone dancing to sounds of kylie minouge and eye of the tiger in the main room...well need i say more.
Evilduck
man, Hard Kandy is da schickest club in Melbourne.
Between the idiotic muscle-heads who's only goal is to intimidate and the moronic kids with Pikachu backpacks who's only goal is to prove to their mates that they can eat 6 pills in a night and still not have their parents ask questions in the morning, I don't see why Hard Kandy cops the bad rep it does.
Maybe it's the music...
^^ ROFLMAO
[ 10 September 2002: Message edited by: [e]motion_sickness ]

25.gif

IWoody said:
Ummm newcastle...
where do i start and where do i diferentiate from pub to club okay i'll go order worst to best.
  • Jolly Roger(aka JR famous for amature strip nights never been can't say)
  • Workers bigest disco things
  • The underground @ The grand
  • surf city(when its actualy open)
  • Great Northern (ffs its suposed to be a pub)
  • CBD
  • Fannys(could be a new title holder of best place in newcastle (sigh!!)
  • The mercury(allmost decent but only the free areas are good WTF is with that oh yeah the drunk gronk masses want to pay to go and listen to comercial house)

fucken oath!!! so so very very bad *shudders*

although i went to the mercury about 6 mths ago in all my doof gear, home made phat pants and what not and you should have seen the look on all the ken and barbie dolls faces, it was priceless bwahahahaha =D

I honestly cannot get enough of the Merc. Upstairs in Heat only of course. Downstairs is utter top 40's shit. I seriousily dont mind paying, because I know the people who pay to listen are there to enjoy it, not get blind and fuck with my night. Cant stand Surf anymore. It is just full of 12year old wannabes and chicks pole dancing who should not be pole dancing. I swear, every time I step foot into that place and see some one on that pole, I get just that little bit gayer.

On that topic, worst nightclub I've been to is the G-Spot at the Gateway is Islington (should say enough). Its a gay nightclub, but they missed the line between "Gay" and "Gh3y!!!!11!!"

Some club called "Colours" out St.Marys way in Sydney... A friend of mine
lived out that way and so I went with her one night. What a mistake.. it was like a school disco.. the songs were SO mixed up.. like they'd play one rnb song and then a dance song and then something really old like "my girl" etc... shocking! I went and slept in the car.

Hunters is awesome! Admittedly, you don't go there for the music or the people, but with $1:60 mixed drinks before midnight, it is certainly a good place to go to get completely hammered. After a dozen drinks, everything is suddenly not as bad as when you arrived.

It's now changed names to Elevate and the music has become almost completely R&B rather than a mix of tacky top 40 stuff. The drinks are still pretty cheap though.

bRAVEheart