• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lamest Nite Club You Have Been Too?

Brooklyn Nightclub, somewhere around Darling harbour Sydney

That place sucks arse. The music sucks, lame excuse for a dance floor, the line to get into the joint is a joke (really i don't know why people bother, it's not worth waiting up to an hour)
The guys who go there think that any chick with tits wants their private parts to be groaped. The steroid munching guys who aren't stalking you are threating people into buying rounds of drinks for them, or running around the place looking for a fight.

diegoblunt said:
i had a rather lame experience recently.

"YU" - that place sucks.

friday night sort of. Saturday night yes, more so.

Sunday night it rocks. whats the problem??

The Hippy Club - in leederville, Perth
Ive only been there once an it was about a year ago. It was full of backpackers and old seedy guys listening to music from the 70's, 80's and 90's *shudder*
Our arses were getting grouped from every angle and one guy started hitting on me by saying he was very proud of his oil. lol

Definatly the lamest/shittest nightclub I've been to.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I ever set foot in this place but let me make it clear that it was completely against my will damn it!!!
Jeramias in Perth

hmmm.....

One World/Daintree Bar ("Yo bro wha da fuck are yas looking at.... fuck bro my cousins will fuck yas up eh")

Cargo Blah (Lets take out a home loan so we can afford to hang with the biggest collection of nobs in sydney)

Jacksons on George (nothing much to say about this one)

The Greenwood on every other day of the week (All you SOS fans can rest easy... I havent totally written it off)

Tank (mmmmm...... crack hoes in gucci..... did anyone say euro trash?)

Scruffy Murpheys (British vommit at 3am)

Joeys, Fitzroy Street, St Kilda.

The crowd - Full of white inbreed trailpark trash... I was outta there before I had even stepped in! Fuck that for a joke! ... Brothers and cousins, aunties and dads, mums and uncles, cletus and clancies, fuck that bullshit....

shals :D

YU

papermate said:
friday night sort of. Saturday night yes, more so.

Sunday night it rocks. whats the problem??
yeah, it was hardly deserving of a post in here. just too classy/expensive for a roughie such as myself to have a good night :D

wollongong wise
the glass house tavern
blue note
bourbon street

id say the illawarra but they got a realy good breaks night there now so its ok now

oh and what used to be checkers night club

had one to many dogy nights in all these places sept bourbon street wouldnt get me in there for any money

i went to Spy Lounge in King st Melb once

*shudder*

i was forced

it was bad

think about 1000 (dont quote me on that number) 18-25 year olds getting trashy drunk and dancing on podiums. girls in slutty supre minidresses and guys with striped shirts and "dirty denim" trying their hardest to get a grope.
ick

definately has to be cheeky monkeys in byron. there is no dance floor to speak of, instead you are supposed to dance on the tables, which are full of scantily clad women and drunk, groping backpackers. they play awful remixes of top 40 crap with a some village people and shit like that thrown in. it is a truly horrid experience.

has anyone been to the 'hyde park bar' or whatever globe has changed to. i used to go to globe sometimes, but haven't been to the 'new' globe.

papermate, if you've been there, please review :)

I'd have to say Metro in Melbourne. That was the first place I ever went clubbing when I had no clue. Admittedly I had fun dancing to the old skool hip hop up stairs, but I left in the foulest mood after seeing nothing but blond skinny girls in mini skirts all night - it was all rather disconcerting and did nothing for my self esteem. But yeah, the music was totally shit too, when it came down to it. Don't know what I was thinking.

diegoblunt said:
8. Fanny's - Shit and sleazey. Surrounding streets are also dangerous. Along with the Mercury it is the closest thing Newcastle has to a club.

hahaha are you fucking kidding me ?!@#$ fannys is a fucking hole. theres just something about seeing a bald guy in a footy jersey dancing with glowstix while pinging off his face to some shit commercial R'n'B that makes my skin crawl.

9. The Mercury - Shit compared to Sydney clubs, but the best of the rest.

best newcastle club imho. mate plays there regulary and goes off! anyway newcastle is a shithole, sucked in andrew johns and the knights.

ihaq4weed

theres just something about seeing a bald guy in a footy jersey dancing with glowstix while pinging off his face to some shit commercial R'n'B that makes my skin crawl.

HAHAHAHAHA

hahaha. ha.

OLDSKOOL!!!! one of the first clubs iever went to was the Party - an oldie but a goodie it still goes off nowdays ! yeh its a bit lame but its OLDSKOOL!! =D

Last edited:
shal said:
Joeys, Fitzroy Street, St Kilda.

The crowd - Full of white inbreed trailpark trash... I was outta there before I had even stepped in! Fuck that for a joke! ... Brothers and cousins, aunties and dads, mums and uncles, cletus and clancies, fuck that bullshit....

shals :D

this is the second time u have mentioned Joey's.

obviously u havent been to fitzroy st. for a while, coz the place closed down over a year ago!!

i think its now area 61..... which is also incredibly lame 8(