• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing prohibited imports - DON'T DO IT!

Fortehlulz is a lawyer, simple..

reading his other posts where he actually talks about 'work' - he quite clearly states this work was within a legal firm.

Fortehlulz is a lawyer, simple..

reading his other posts where he actually talks about 'work' - he quite clearly states this work was within a legal firm.

I got this impression also. He talks in detail about aspects of the law only someone in the profession in law would know. It is unlikely a simple "agent" would know much on the topic.

I think people need to take off their tin foil hats for a little while :)

Its going somewhat off-topic here, but if someone was trying to actively infiltrate the BL scene, they'd likely draw much less attention to themselves and probably just slowly integrate into the social side of stuff.

Overthink/overanalyse whatever you so choose
you can't rationally over analyse anything, if you don't understand something believing what makes you feel good won't change the reality - that's called superstition. if i started going on about government mind control being beamed out through peoples hardrives then that claim might have some weight because it's obviously irrational

that assertion basically suggests that you shouldn't try to understand the reality of the situation, which is counter productive for obvious reasons. deluding yourself, basically believing that there isn't the potential for law enforcement to stick their hand into a forum which discusses nothing but the drug trade in australia might make you feel safe and comfortable but could also land you into hot water

police pose as underage "targets" on social networking sites to lure "sexual predators" into traps, so why would it be crazy to suggest they 'might' do the same thing here?

in my experience the only people who say that sort of thing are people who have something to hide (which i'm not suggesting you are, but i am suggesting it is possible)

i could be a cop, the person you think is pretty cool and you've known for a few years through private messaging on this site could be a cop. like i said i am not saying anyone IS a cop but i am saying 'you don't know they aren't so don't risk it'

you can afford to assume you need to watch what you say and what you believe, but you can't afford not to because there can be a lot at stake as i'm sure you are more aware than i am

if you really are concerned with people's well being i find it hard to believe you wouldn't understand that
No disrespect to you spok, but seriously, this assertion is just stupid. You must only need a criminal lawyer if you're a criminal? Get real.
none taken...if i'm wrong or even say something that's flat out stupid i'd like to know about it

i will admit i don't think my first bit of input did much to help in the way of hr

i back what you say 100%, don't import prohibited imports because it isn't worth the gamble

and please do keep your advice coming because i think you are going to help people....but i'd also suggest people get that advice verified before they invest their faith in it

Last edited:
i can see i might have helped create a bit of a hysterical frenzy of paranoia here which wasn't my intention

but again, you don't know what you don't know so just be guarded...what you are talking about is illegal

don't underestimate le, they can be as creative as anyone else

even the bl crew have a bigger picture to look out for. lets say someone with influence gets a bee in their bonnet about this site and pillreports.com and charges them self with a personal vendetta to get rid of it

all they'd have to do is get enough intel on the people participating on this site to justify some sort of warrant for information from the bl crew and you could be in serious shit, especially if you are actually doing something illegal

if it comes to the crunch the bl crew might have to weigh it up, give up information on these people of interest who said something they shouldn't have or get the site shut down

do they continue possibly saving peoples lives or give up one or two people who shot their mouth off

if you think it sounds silly i bet ten years ago you would have said the same thing about getting charged for using the b word in an airport

There are ample instances of this type of paranoia over the years, it naturally comes with the territory of discussing this stuff in a public forum. Search for posts by johnboy and the other site admins which detail reasons why, based on the location of the servers and the structure of the website, there is practically no scenario which could involve details of BL posting accounts being handed over to Australian police. This means the only information connecting you personally to your BL account is information that you yourself put online.

BT :)

yeah that shit happens all the time. i had WU call me and say they wanted to make sure no one would get hurt. and when i asked why. they said that no one besides a terrorist would send so much money to s certian region of the world that happened to be the worlds largest supplier in arms. I told em i was buyin comp parts. it worked for awhile and then i went to prision. but it was only from my sloppy mistakes. be safe everyone and use your head. i lost years of my life due to this shit, dont let it repeat it self. Ask if you have doubts. i dont sell or buy anymore so i will give you a fair and truthful answer to any and all quetsions with or with out drugs involved. Just be safe every one.

care to elaborate on this? You can take it to PMs if you would like. I'm curious what you were purchasing , how much how often and what you were charged with and sentenced.

I know someone doing similar things. I care for this person a lot and wanna know what kind of trouble they may be getting into. I;m mainly curious if their behavior is at all similar to what you may have done.

BT and hoptis, ok, thanks for bringing me up to speed :)

i wouldn't call it paranoia though.....it'd be a bit like walking through a wildlife park in africe, you might be shit scared of being attacked by anyone of the dangerous animals there even if there were none in the area and never had been. it's a reasonable concern until you become aware of the reality.......

care to elaborate on this? You can take it to PMs if you would like. I'm curious what you were purchasing , how much how often and what you were charged with and sentenced.

I know someone doing similar things. I care for this person a lot and wanna know what kind of trouble they may be getting into. I;m mainly curious if their behavior is at all similar to what you may have done.

Western Union dramatically tightened regulations a bit over a year ago to appease AUSTRAC's demand for ID for every transaction... so if you're sending wads of cash to Peru, for example, AUSTRAC will contact WU and ask if they have any indication as to why, and perhaps ask a question or two.

Several years ago, an associate was investing in a backwater Pacific country which I won't name... they made a substantial SWIFT transfer to that country. AUSTRAC called the transferer and basically said 'Why are you sending $X over to Y?'... they blocked the transaction. That said, it was a positive as the country's economy went into disarray, big time, less than a week later.

AUSTRAC watches money going back and forth O/S. Be aware.

My view;

If they had what it'd take to nail him; they would have. He was obv being watched though, might be a good time to stop. Only scenario that makes sense to me is that they thought he was small-time and it'd be much less hassle scaring him into stopping, thinking it's worth a shot(before compiling, over time, the stuff they really need to stop him). (Generally I would doubt the truthfulness/accuracy of a story like this, but the way it's put here I don't really see any point in lying.)

Anyway; SERIOUS WARNING is warranted.

Consequences for importing xanax pills.

Someone I know is considering importing a number of xanax pills to their home address. If they get seized at customs what is the likely punishment if any at all?

I know with small quantities like 100 they just seize them and send you a love letter but is there a quantity where it becomes criminal?

Last edited by a moderator:
you might want to edit the titles of rolls post as well ... as it quite clearly states the quantity there as well

100 xanies is a big amount too. At best ud get it confiscated, most times for smaller quantities they dont even send u a letter. Theres no set amount where the feds would crack down on u. Its there decision whether its intended for personal use or trafficking. If its a trafficable amount he can expect a raid or some sort of questioning, i heard they love to do controlled deliveries exchanging the substance to something else.

I'm just wondering what type of drugs are on the radar other than benzos. Are things like Tramadol and Soma on the radar even though they are legal here?

I'm just wondering what type of drugs are on the radar other than benzos. Are things like Tramadol and Soma on the radar even though they are legal here?

Is tramadol illegal to posses without prescription? If so I would be expecting a much harsher response, much like trying to import oxy or morphine.

i heard they love to do controlled deliveries exchanging the substance to something else.

Heh what is the purpose of doing this?

for 100 benzo pills, you get a love letter - period.. been there, done it, several times - seen the implications of the 'warning' about 'diazepam' they sent me... funnily enough - it was misidentified by those idiots aswell, since it wsa 100 2mg clonaz tabs. Benzos really aren't on the table - if you need to import a benzo - go for phenazpam, its not scheduled here - its cheap, and potent.. you can dilute it in p. glycol or ethanol to accuratize dosing.