• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing prohibited imports - DON'T DO IT!

According to this Australian Crime Commission website,
Customs and Border Protection detected 1 173 unauthorised importations of benzodiazepine-based sedatives and traquillisers in 2010–11, a 102 per cent increase from the 582 detections in 2009–10. The majority of detections during 2010–11 were in the postal stream, which accounted for 84 per cent of detections

So less than a thousand benzo packages detected coming into Oz by post in 2010-11? That doesn't really sound like a whole heck of a lot, right? Of course it's impossible to know how many of these meds are being ordered and shipped to Australia every year, but surely it must be 100,000+. Let's go with (what I'd guess is a very conservative and nice round figure of 100,000). In that case less than 1% of packages are detected.

What do the more BLers who are more pessimistic about your chances of getting your benzo package through in the mail think about these numbers? Is there anything I'm not taking into account?

I thought fortehlulz's account was completely deleted as he was exposed for some reason or another?

I remember it being really hard to find any of his posts or threads.

Lets please not speculate on the liklihood of packages being intercepted.

Regarding fortehlulz, I don't know what the situation was back when he was active as it was before my time as mod, all I know is his posts seem visible at the moment. Lets also avoid any further speculation on what happened to him as it doesn't do him or this thread any good. :)

Fortehlulz was the man!

I know you said not to speculate d_m on likelyhook of packages being intercepted but I just wanted to say at cautious_libertine I wouldn't be suprised if it is considerably less benzo packages that come through, I have lots of drug taking friends, none of which import benzos and most of who rarely use them if ever.

Don't forget that many of the people who may be ordering the stuff are likely to be 'functional' addicts/dependents - middle class, middle aged, no criminal record types. People that wouldn't see much difference between mull and meth (they're both deeply taboo), and thus would probably never associate with your drug taking friends. Your drug taking friends probably wouldn't be all that interested in their company, either :) Maybe their doctor kicked them off their benzo script, but they still need their hit. They wouldn't dream of buying anything on the street though - so they turn to the web and legal looking websites.

100,000 a year is really not that big a number for a population of 23 million.

I'm still skeptical, true 100,000 a year is small for, for 23 million people. But I think most people would still be able to get their scripts, and I just don't see the demand as all that high for benzo's in the general public. I've come to see drug users as not typical types in any sense, it's proven that their are lots of successful people who are secretly opiate addicts, and I'd be naive not to think that there is for lots for benzo's to. But for the ones who are cut off from their supply for whatever reason a lot still wouldn't resort to ordering online. The risk feels very high, how high is an argument we really have no answer to. But I have some friends who bring extra valiums/xanax's back from overseas on their person but would not risk ordering online.

This is all speculation, just the way I've seen it in my life, but hey, I could be wrong about the people I know, for all I know I have friends who have never mentioned their use with benzo's who do order online. Just as I have friends who don't know I take drugs at all. I'm very open about it but if it doesn't come up I'd rarely bring it up unless they're a close friend and I want them to know that side of me.

I suspect that the demand is higher than you think (and, if so, the grey/black market demand will also be higher).

This article is interesting reading. While it could be argued that Australian doctors may not be quite as bullish on benzos as their counterparts in the US; nevertheless, in Oz benzos are still a 'no brainer' and very common prescription for anxiety, depression and so forth - particularly in the middle-aged and ageing.

And for every angsty Baby Boomer, there's a resentful Gen-Xer out there!

So let me get this straight- there's a big thread speculating about LE monitoring of bluelight & in this thread we have some dude being accused of being an 'agent' because he posted a fairly specific, ancedotal heads up?

Jesus Christ- paranoid guys?

If you're doing that shit you must know that the authorities frow on it...this is customs bread & butter- of course they're good at it and of course ordering any amount of something illegal is a fairly big risk to take. Yes it's tempting as hell, but it's no less illegal than buying it on the street. Probably more illegal as importation is considered very serious.

A little bit of paranoia when it comes to ilegal activities is good, but much of this thread has been fucking insane. Mini-mass-hysteria.

About 12 months ago, a few times I imported a 'decent' amount of different R/c's. Once my package containing a substantial amount of MDPV (ordered MXE but was told of an error in shipment by supplier...at least he was decent enough to tell me...lol) was opened by customs and was cleared and let through to my address under my real name. I knew this as the outer package, envelope if you like was torn open without care and resealed roughly with tape saying checked and cleared by customs.

I guess there is no definitive answer to these questions but I pressume they would have swabbed the inner package (was simply a another sealed package inside the envelope), woulds they have a test for MDPV? The contents was written as flame retardant on the declaration on package and had a code written on inner package.....sus as hell. The inner sealed package was not touched (opned,pierced,drilled) why would they not investigate furthur? This was the second last time I imported R/c's, the next was bk-mdma which I got through no worries and also previous times no worries as well with same substance. Maybe I was just extremly lucky as I stupidly used my real name and real address. Maybe it wasnt a priority as such 12 months or so ago, but I bet I wouldn't get away with it now....nor will I try. Clean these days!!

MDPV was placed into Schedule 9 in July last year. You probably got sent the pervert powder when it was still legal.

Recently received a small shipment of meds which I'd ordered through a very large and legitimate online store in the States. What I bought is available OTC pretty much everywhere except in Aus (don't know why we're going against the flow; it has no recreational value, is fairly harmless and other meds similar to it are available OTC here), so the vendor didn't make any effort at stealth. It was shipped as is in its relatively bulky plastic bottle. When I looked at the unopened package, it was clear that there was a bottle of pills rattling around inside, although no declaration of contents was made by the sender beyond value. I got the package with a note that it'd been checked by customs. They'd opened the bottle, teared through the protective seal and checked the contents. No pills were missing. It was cleared for delivery, despite being a prescription medication in Australia - although not one that poses any great threat to anyone.

I've also had slightly more risque prescription drugs delivered (Modafinil etc) but these have never been checked. They've always arrived in fairly flat packages containing blister packs only (no boxes or bottles). Externally, it wouldn't be obvious that these packages contained medication of some kind.

Seems to me like customs pick the low hanging fruit out of the incoming mail - stuff that's obviously medication of some sort - to inspect. If the sender makes some effort to make the package look like just another envelope, it seems to get through.

Not that I would be confident to test this hypothesis out with controlled substances.