• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing prohibited imports - DON'T DO IT!

Did he fuck up?

A mate of mine just told me he recently ordered a variety of drugs off various websites... MDPV, JWH-018, and meph.

I have tried to convey it to him that this is pretty dangerous, as I think most of these chemicals are illegal to import. But he was pretty dismissive...

Am I being paranoid?

What could the worse scenario be for him? (Apart from overdosing that is ;-)

Last edited:
Remove that amount asap.

He may very well get caught, he may very well not as these chemicals aren't highly sort after by LE and dogs would not be trained for as far as I know.

It depends on the packaging, the postal address and his luck.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=460351

The tracking will stay on awaiting customs clearance, thats about it. Just dont try it again
Customs knows all of the areas, declarations and sender info that the RC companys send from, and theres a giant backlog for processing or testing them, even with meph theyre not going to do much unless they know you're reselling large amounts.

seeing as i didnt see the amount i can only speculate.

Probably very little unless we're talking LARGE amounts of these chemicals.. dogs are most likely not trained to detect meph, mdpv and jwh-018. although meph and jwh-018 will likely become the target of alot of customs work in the near future.

Unless I am mistaken, it is possible that dimethocaine is not covered by the analogue laws.

Given that it is not scheduled and it is potentially not covered via similarity, what do you guys think on the potential for it to go to court?

I assume that if it was detected, it would be scrutinised like hell, held for a while, and would add you to a watch list even if they had to send it on.

An anonymous person (Anonymoushsh) referred to the tracking on a package which contained RCs. Wouldn't it be much more advisable to send such a package NOT in registered mail?

prescription drugs and customs?

Forgive me if this thread is inappropriate but I just had a few questions on the status of Australian customs and the buying online of prescription drugs.

At the moment I have alot of trouble with sleeping so my doctor has given me temazepam. However he currently wont give me anymore right now because of fears of becoming dependent on it, being dangerous etc...

What i want to know is if you were to buy it online overseas and customs seize them, whats the penanlty for doing so? ( I live in victoria if that helps )
Fine? Jail? Slap on the wrist?

Thanks

love letter...

they're not gonna lock you up for getting a parcel of pills intercepted.,, they just send you a letter saying dont do it again

personally i smell a narc
yep. we know they watch, would have to be pretty naive to think they don't participate

i've seen the same thing in US forums

could be he's provide some helpful but not necessarily earth shattering information in relation to civil rights and the like to get people comfortable with his presence and intentions

he's also offered to recommended people a good criminal lawyer in melbourne....could be an intelligence op, get you down there basically admitting you're up to no good if you're looking to keep him on a retainer (why else would you need a criminal lawyer) and start a file on you

now he's painting the typical propagandist picture of an impenetrable border. for some one's who's provide such hugely detailed and seemingly accurate information up to this point, even offered to teach people how to conceal gear at one stage, to go in this direction doesn't make sense

not too far into the topic the (as far as i know) most senior member of the hr crew steps in to let us know it's not rock solid legal advice

the chief commissioner of any of the lea's will be the first to admit they don't have a crystal ball, which is basically what this topic is suggesting

customs is anything but impenetrable. they don't screen everything, it's almost impossible, you'd literally have to stop commerce. it's intelligence based, they look for irregularities, key words, scan high risk articles etc. it's smart detection not dumb detection (checking everything)

there's no way they have the resources to have feds chasing something so minuscule

i read a post in another forum once in which a guy claimed to have ordered 100ml sassafras oil from canada on ebay only to be confronted by 5 dea agents upon it's arrival. he also went on and on about how dramatic and scary it was and about how he took all the precuations but they magically appeared at his door. needless to say all the (seemed like) kids in that forum were going on about how "that's why you don't try it"

you could dump 80k pills in a cardboard box and mail it from overseas and there's a chance it would slip through. of course it might not so i wouldn't recommend it, but it's possible, they can't screen it all

this thread reeks of misinformation. almost seems like a bit of a slip on his part

might not be a sworn officer but quite possibly an analyst working for victoria police, or a player in a game orchestrated by the hr crew to discourage illegal activity on the site?

it's not paranoid, paranoia is irrational, this is a plausible scenario as far as i can tell...someone set me straight if not?

as with luud not i'm not interested in duking it out with anyone, i'm not making any accusations, just think people should ask these questions before they invest any faith in this stuff. the law is a blunt instrument, it doesn't give a shit about you personally, just upholding the law. it will fuck you over for the "greater good" even if it's flawed

Last edited:
He could also be involved in criminal lawyer work, or a judge.

He could be a cop that uses drugs as well.

Just be careful.

Forgive me if this thread is inappropriate but I just had a few questions on the status of Australian customs and the buying online of prescription drugs.

At the moment I have alot of trouble with sleeping so my doctor has given me temazepam. However he currently wont give me anymore right now because of fears of becoming dependent on it, being dangerous etc...

What i want to know is if you were to buy it online overseas and customs seize them, whats the penanlty for doing so? ( I live in victoria if that helps )
Fine? Jail? Slap on the wrist?

Thanks
I'm not a lawyer so anything I say is just anecdotal - 99% of it just from reading other posts on this site. Anyways unless you had been caught multiple times or were trying to import a large amount I believe you will basically just receive a letter saying "we're watching, don't do it again or we'll fuck you up". If you do try, and do receive the letter, I wouldn't recommend trying it again as I imagine all your mail coming from overseas would be scanned then.

could be he's provide some helpful but not necessarily earth shattering information in relation to civil rights and the like to get people comfortable with his presence and intentions

[....] for some one's who's provide such hugely detailed and seemingly accurate information up to this point, even offered to teach people how to conceal gear at one stage, to go in this direction doesn't make sense

etcetera etcetera

this thread reeks of misinformation. almost seems like a bit of a slip on his part

All I have to say to you is this.

Shmeh.

Overthink/overanalyse whatever you so choose. I gave a practical (and impotantly, genuine) anecdote which demonstrated that even the absolute bottom rung of the import ladder is worth attention. If you want to characterise that as some hamfisted segue to or from my previous postings on this forum, have fun with it.

A slip? If I were involved in some elaborate plan as you set out later, why would I 'slip'? Would my charade not be so expertly coreographed to preclude someone such as your good self 'digging' at my 'facade'? Life, and one's writings, are not so coreographed. A number of my life's little 'speed bumps' are documented throughout my posts. If you choose to beleive that these are all mere illusion or some sort of amalgam between truth and fiction, I have no mechanism to disprove your belief, and I am certainly not going to start rattling off names, dates, places or more explicit information in the hopes of appeasing you.

it's not paranoid, paranoia is irrational, this is a plausible scenario as far as i can tell...someone set me straight if not?

might not be a sworn officer but quite possibly an analyst working for victoria police, or a player in a game orchestrated by the hr crew to discourage illegal activity on the site?

I'll give you that... its a plausible scenario. However, its not the case in this circumstance. I'm not employed by any police service, nor am I involved with the site's admins in any way, shape or form. Readers are free to take what I say as gospel or decry it as dangerous fiction. That's the reader's call. That said, if you are thinking my information to be fictitious or designed at achieve some sort of sinister, underhanded result, this is the first time its been brought up by anyone in this forum in my 12 months of membership, so if nothing else, congrats on picking up on an incisive (though erroneous) take on my motivations.

now he's painting the typical propagandist picture of an impenetrable border.

WTF? This is teh internets. Feel free to post your personal information if you're so inclined. I'll stick with keeping mine off the radar if its all the same to you.

he's also offered to recommended people a good criminal lawyer in melbourne....could be an intelligence op, get you down there basically admitting you're up to no good if you're looking to keep him on a retainer (why else would you need a criminal lawyer) and start a file on you

OK... now this is just getting outright farcical. The person to whom those seeking to be referred were referred is a legal practitioner whose name and phone number can be verified online... those with referrals got a discount. I'm aware of this practitioner appearing in court on two occassions for at least one member on here.

No disrespect to you spok, but seriously, this assertion is just stupid. You must only need a criminal lawyer if you're a criminal? Get real.

Last edited:
Alot of it seems anecdotal to me.

An astute observation. Never once have I claimed any statements made to be authoritative.

You're totally right, his information is very interesting, where its coming from is my issue and the ambiguity surrounding it.

And your issue it will presumably remain. Everyone else seems to take it at face value; its a post on an internet forum.

Anyhow, im not trying to start a flame war here but my instincts tell me there are underlying factors behind his extremely detailed information that we aren't privy to, and im guessing for good reason.

FWIW, from me to you, your instincts suck. There's no way of categorically proving that to you, so good luck with it.

For the record...

I will not answer further challenges as to my credibility... some are pointing the finger squarely at me being some form of undercover cop/stealth moderator... I can merely state emphatically that I'm not. Perhaps the accusers are precisely what they allege I am?

If you are swayed by arguments such as there's, this is not my problem. My posts to date speak for themselves, and I will not be drawn on facts for verification at the cost of my anonymity or that of others.

Matter concluded.

I might also add that I find it highly doubtful that an undercover cop would be posting at 3am on a Saturday morning

How about we continue using fortehlulz for advice as so far it has all been good information.

Innocent until proven guilty.

They are plenty of reasons as to why a person would want to hide their identity on a site that is watched by the media and could loose them their career and more.

This thread is also about importing prohibited items, not if fortehlulz is a cop.

How about we continue using fortehlulz for advice as so far it has all been good information.

Innocent until proven guilty.

They are plenty of reasons as to why a person would want to hide their identity on a site that is watched by the media and could loose them their career and more.

This thread is also about importing prohibited items, not if fortehlulz is a cop.
Agreed 100%

I think hes an A.S.I.O intelligence officer or more to the point "he" is most likely 3 or 4 A.S.I.O intelligence officers who are employed in the simplest terms to Observe and Report. How they do this and the methods they use are many and varied and you most likely will never know. You may suspect someting is going on as is the case here but there will always be that element of doubt until your in the back of the car that is.

And now they have open files on everyone who has posted in here, even me... AOOO NAOOO!

Lol...

Customs is very efficient at picking things up and I know this because I have spoken to Customs officers who do the job. I did this when I was going through the A.S.I.O Intelligance Officer application process and the information was first hand.

I asked if there was a way to beat customs and the answer was yes, but there was no information given on how.

IMHO its not worth trying to get anything past them.