• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Importing prohibited imports - DON'T DO IT!

fortehlulz, may I ask if you have any experience with items not on the prohibited import list nor on the drugs and poisons schedule that would be covered under 'analogue laws' and how they are dealt with legally.
In this case it would appear that the authorities have collected evidence relating to something clearly defined as illegal and still are not going the extra steps to prosecute.

I'm not asking 'what are the chances of being done' with unscheduled/not prohibited goods but I thought you may have come across legal situations with such substances imported and then confiscated/recorded and might be able to give some opinion of what happens legally in such cases.
I'd be interested in knowing if customs can choose to confiscate something that is not listed but is an 'analogue' of something that is. If so who decides in those cases what is or isn't an analogue and where that leaves things legally in terms of possession or import of the substance.

Thanks for the information too ftl. I appreciate your posts here greatly.
Of course all opinions welcome.

Thanks Fortehlulz...couldn't have come at a better time. I was contemplating tempting fate.

Honestly, thank you!

Analogues remain a very messy area which will end up in the High Court sooner or later.

Yes, they do get confiscated. I'm aware the the Australian Crime Commission (THE anti organised crime agency with essentially carte blanche to do whatever it takes to get things done. Read that how you want) compelled someone to hand some bromo dragonfly or whatever it is in the preceding few years.

Was actually kicking someone from BL's mate to someone to have a run at some charges stemming from analogue related material, however the proposed client has apparently gone AWOL.

there's a possibility there'll be a B party intercept on me as I type this

Would you care to elaborate on this Fortehlulz? I only ask as i am a bit confused and slightly worried about who can see what is posted etc online.

I just want to also say i am a huge fan of your posts, extremely informative!!

Would you care to elaborate on this Fortehlulz? I only ask as i am a bit confused and slightly worried about who can see what is posted etc online.

I just want to also say i am a huge fan of your posts, extremely informative!!

Search my previous posts regarding excerpts from the Victoria Police Manual.

zookie1.... It goes something like this :)

• ‘B’ party – allows for the interception of a telecommunication service belonging to a non target who may communicate with the target. These warrants are of limited duration. The evidence for this application must be of a high standard to justify the interception of non target’s telecommunications service

zookie1.... It goes something like this :)

• ‘B’ party – allows for the interception of a telecommunication service belonging to a non target who may communicate with the target. These warrants are of limited duration. The evidence for this application must be of a high standard to justify the interception of non target’s telecommunications service

Thanks so much!!! I trawled through some posts but didn't find anything! Appreciate it!

i question fortehlulz involvement with LE... how do you have so much involvement with police and federal agents?

i know annonymity is your strong point, so you dont have to answer my questions..

i'd just like to know what it is they're targetting

i question fortehlulz involvement with LE... how do you have so much involvement with police and federal agents?

That is, no doubt, the million dollar question. And even the one person who has met me off this board doesn't know the full answer to that. But to clarify; I am not a sworn member of any police force or service.

i know annonymity is your strong point, so you dont have to answer my questions..

Thanks for the permission, D. I won't.

im rather interested in customs finding large amounts of substances and how they're recording it if we can get some information on that.. cathinones etc...

i know of a few busts, but there been very little media coverage

Well it would be incredibly naieve to expect them to just ignore large packages of mysterious powders.

Should I be worried if I received a few 'plain glass pipes' in the mail last week?

Popping my head in here to say that I have unapproved a few posts in here because they did not meet the posting guidleines for ADD. Please keep the posts on topic and as factual as you could (hopefully including references to local and federal legislation) without flaming people.

***** An important side note, any information on BL is highly subjective and does not substitute for properly informed legal advice in your local area/ juristiction. "because it was on bluelight" will not stand up in a court of law in australia.As is said in the information for new users:

Bluelight contains a mixture of facts and anecdotal information, so please maintain a certain level of skepticism when viewing the answers and opinions of others. Someone might claim to be some sort of an expert, but there is no way to confirm such credentials through the Internet. Sometimes there will be no simple answers to your questions, so take the time to look deeper and when in doubt exercise caution. Use your own judgment when assessing other people's answers and understand that a little knowledge does not make someone invincible from the dangers of drugs.

- the above statement is true to all who post on this board and even in this thread.

Last edited:
New to the board and this thread.

Firstly, i'm well and truly out of the game of illegal undertakings compared to 12+ months ago, so i have no fear in putting forward information. Things can and DO get through customs. Am i recommending it.....no. But it is most certainly possible and whoever says they'll find everything is plain ignorant.

And fortehlulz is aware of far too much regarding drug laws/penalties for my comfort without being somewhat affiliated to some form of LE, personally i smell a narc but thats just me. Good information yes, but from where? Refusing to even give a small hint on your background or basis of your knowledge worries me.

That is, no doubt, the million dollar question. And even the one person who has met me off this board doesn't know the full answer to that. But to clarify; I am not a sworn member of any police force or service.

Really reasurring, HAH. About as reassuring as George W Bush's speeches over the years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEbZqvMu2cQ

If you feel so inclined to give us this advice, then give us some credibility. You don't go to a Doctor for advice and just hope they are qualified. I don't see any difference in this case.

Anyhow, my 2c.

Last edited:
New to the board and this thread.

Firstly, i'm well and truly out of the game of illegal undertakings compared to 12+ months ago, so i have no fear in putting forward information. Things can and DO get through customs. Am i recommending it.....no. But it is most certainly possible and whoever says they'll find everything is plain ignorant.

And fortehlulz is aware of far too much regarding drug laws/penalties for my comfort without being somewhat affiliated to some form of LE, personally i smell a narc but thats just me. Good information yes, but from where? Refusing to even give a small hint on your background or basis of your knowledge worries me.

Really reasurring, HAH. About as reassuring as George W Bush speeches regarding the economic downturn before Obama took over.

If you feel so inclined to give us this advice, then give us some credibility. You don't go to a Doctor for advice and just hope they are qualified. I don't see any difference in this case.

Anyhow, my 2c.

Except FTL's posts aren't advice, they're generally unsourced bits of information on the internet, very interesting information, though.

Quick story: A family member of mine was part of law enforcement. He loved steriods. Decided to get certain substance from Mexico. Worked beautifully for almost 2 yrs. One day decided to have delivered to his mailbox instead of usual spot even in a different name. Walked down to the mailbox and when he opened it the Fed's open their car doors. Instead of walking back in the house he got in the back of the car. Needless to say he now works at a local gas station.

Except FTL's posts aren't advice, they're generally unsourced bits of information on the internet, very interesting information, though.

Alot of it seems anecdotal to me.

You're totally right, his information is very interesting, where its coming from is my issue and the ambiguity surrounding it.

Anyhow, im not trying to start a flame war here but my instincts tell me there are underlying factors behind his extremely detailed information that we aren't privy to, and im guessing for good reason.