• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

Imo Etizolam is an improvement compared to Alprazolam.

If Clonazolam is a sledgehammer, Alprazolam is a hammer and Etizolam a rubberone. Like the one used on tiles. Neither one would be pleasant to be hit with hard on the head or hand. But it is a analogy that ime kinda explains the different strenghts.

No way is a prescription benzo like Xanax as strong as an RC benzo. Etizolam is way stronger than Xanax and klonopin IMO.

From strongest to least strongest my list would be:

Clonazolam
Etizolam
Klonopin
Xanax

No way is a prescription benzo like Xanax as strong as an RC benzo. Etizolam is way stronger than Xanax and klonopin IMO.

Clonazolam
Etizolam
Klonopin
Xanax
Well based on personal experience 0.5 mg Alprazolam equals about 1 mg Etizolam. If I am correct as my prescription for Xanax was more the 10 year's ago. But at equivalent dosage's Alprazolam felt more impairing and had more negative effect's on my mood. This is just my opinion ;)

And there is a slight contradiction in what you write. Etizolam is not an RC it is sold as one., it's prescription in Italie and India.

Last edited:
Well based on personal experience 0.5 mg Alprazolam equals about 1 mg Etizolam. If I am correct as my prescription for Xanax was more the 10 year's ago. But at equivalent dosage's Alprazolam felt more impairing and had more negative effect's on my mood. This is just my opinion ;)

Oh ok. Yeah, we all have different brain chemistry. My tolerance is higher now so 0.5 mg Xanax these days would be like baby aspirin.

Some people prefer Xanax to klonopin because Xanax seems to be more euphoric, but klonopin is still stronger as far as I'm concerned.

And there is a slight cotradiction in what you write. Etizolam is not an RC, it's prescription in Italie and India. It is sold as one.

Right. I'm used to it as an RC benzo in the states, but it is actually prescribed elsewhere.

Another thing that made Etiz stronger is one of my fave sources in the past would sell a specially made type that would put you on your ass fast. I was addicted because it triggered extreme euphoria in my brain. Kinda glad he went out of business. It was really a downfall for me.

I have bought legit kinds that came in the original packaging from India years back after my fave source got busted. I think he got busted anyway...

Clonazolam
Etizolam
Klonopin
Xanax

RC benzos are not automatically more potent than prescription ones. Etizolam is also not really an RC, it is prescribed in Japan, India, Italy, and a few other countries. That's why you can get it in blister packs.

Since etizolam is a prescription drug we actually do know its potency and it is half the potency of alprazolam and clonazepam. Of course these numbers do indeed vary by individual brain chemistry, so subjectively etizolam can feel stronger to you, but the charts will tell you that etizolam is half as potent as Xanax.

Personally I agree with that. I prefer the feeling I get from etizolam subjectively, but in terms of raw potency, alprazolam is stronger.

I prefer the feeling I get from etizolam subjectively, but in terms of raw potency, alprazolam is stronger.
It does feel better imo Etizolam, subtle differences but Alprazolam is not the holy grail of benzo's that is for sure.

Just got good marketing, Xanax is a shitty one when compared to other's. My experience with Clonazepam is so limited I have no opinion on that one. But I feel it is overhyped also, American thingy dosing the population with sedatives imo.

It does feel better imo Etizolam, subtle differences but Alprazolam is not the holy grail of benzo's that is for sure.

Just got good marketing, Xanax is a shitty one when compared to other's. My experience with Clonazepam is so limited I have no opinion on that one. But I feel it is overhyped also, American thingy dosing the population with sedatives imo.

Definitely agree most of the Xanax appeal comes from marketing and namedropping by rappers or in sitcoms lol. Alprazolam is good for panic attacks but is far from the "best" benzo. The rebound from it is horrid.

Etizolam is less sedating, more euphoric, more social, more buzzy. Great for anxiety too. Hardly any rebound despite the short half-life. Really a great drug imo.

Clonazepam isn't really that recreational to me but it is a very effective anxiolytic that lasts all day and tolerance doesn't seem to build too much to the anxiolytic properties compared to other benzos either.

As for the most recreational benzos: temazepam, bromazepam, and diazepam in that order if you ask me. I love the warm euphoric muscle relaxing properties they have. Morphine + temazepam is my favourite drug combo.

As for the most recreational benzos: temazepam, bromazepam, and diazepam in that order if you ask me. I love the warm euphoric muscle relaxing properties they have. Morphine + temazepam is my favourite drug combo.
Warm, I used that term to describe the difference between Alprazolam and Diazepam.

For ranking, Temazepam is the most warm benzo around imo. I loved it too, to bad it is not a RC :) just for availability's sake .

I can't compare clonazepam and clonazolam, but I feel the sedation isn't too bad compared to alprazolam, non existant the 2 times I took 0.5, in hindsight it just increased my mania instead of knocking me out. Great anxiolytic, kinda amnesic, but not moreso than weed at this dosage. 1mg right now on 20 mg isopropylphenidate and I gotta say the clonazolam is overpowering the isopropylphenidate somewhat, yawning and kinda little damn wobbly, so doubling is perhaps a tad too much to stay completely functional for someone's who's benzo naive, otherwise good stuff, relatively long lasting enough to get through a whole day without anxiety, yay.

Fualprazolam is avaliabe on peptide sites
Fualprazolam is showing up a lot in the UK in pills being sold as Diazepam and Xanax quite frequently. I will stick to the Etizolam that my connect imports directly from India, all boxed up and in blisters. This way i know exactly what to expect each time i take a pill.

Fualprazolam is showing up a lot in the UK in pills being sold as Diazepam and Xanax quite frequently. I will stick to the Etizolam that my connect imports directly from India, all boxed up and in blisters. This way i know exactly what to expect each time i take a pill.

That's smart. I used to get those same blisters sent to me from India. I would wait weeks and weeks for it to come. I'd take it, black out and go through the rest of my stash. It was gone as soon as it came. That's why I quit.

Yea id stick to thoswe as well

I've had those, but I always preferred Etilaam. It was stronger IMO.

etilaam-1.jpg

Etizest and Atizolm are my 2 favourite brands of Etizolam. I love it when at 6pm each evening i take 2 Etizolam and follow them up with 2-3 bottles of beer. The perfect start for a relaxing evening.

Mmm.Mjam. Etilaam was nice , blisterpack's. Foodsupplement :) was on written on the envelop.

To the OP the strenght of a benzo is more dependent on how much times you have tickled the GABA receptor's or modulated them.

0.5 mg Etizolam or 0.25 mg was once an effective dose for me. After my GBL period. Nowaday's that dosage's would be a joke, or placebo in the better scenario.

Keep it as irregular as possible, I think Alcohol messes with it to . Like a cross tolerance thing.

Whatever you do do not mix any cns depressants with this benzo you will most likely die

N you realize 0.5mg is 500mg 0.05 is 50mg and 0.005 is 5mg Wich would still be highly excessive

Me personally I'd only use this substance if I was mixing it with an upper like meth

THIS BENZO IS NOT SAFE YOU CAN VERY EASILY OVERDOSE IT IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN FENTYNAL IN NY OPINION
Sorry, but this opinion is wrong. Fentanyl is responsible for way more deaths than this Benzo.

Agreed, the chances of engaging in reckless behaviour and getting yourself into trouble are greater with Clonazolam.

Mmm.Mjam. Etilaam was nice , blisterpack's. Foodsupplement :) was on written on the envelop.

To the OP the strenght of a benzo is more dependent on how much times you have tickled the GABA receptor's or modulated them.

0.5 mg Etizolam or 0.25 mg was once an effective dose for me. After my GBL period. Nowaday's that dosage's would be a joke, or placebo in the better scenario.

Keep it as irregular as possible, I think Alcohol messes with it to . Like a cross tolerance thing.
I remember when I first started purchasing Etizolam (Etilaam) from some place in Japan, and the package had exactly the same thing (Food Supplement) written on it. Used to give me a chuckle

Clonazolam is easily the most potent Benzo I have ever tried by a long way. I remember 3 x 0.5 mg pellets gave me jelly legs and hit me like a ton of bricks, similar to Nimetazepam - nearly knocked me off my feet.

I realise 1.5 mg's of Clonazolam is a huge dose, but this was back when I used to eat hundreds of milligrams of Diazepam/Temazepam etc