• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

A shitty desktop pill press will produce shitty pills. People are not idiots they can when a pill is clearly not real pharma. Those cheap presses produce crumbly soft pills that fall apart in your hand, I have seen "Xanny bars" produced in those presses and they're fucking awful, and the doses are random because the alprazolam (if it even is alprazolam) is not mixed correctly with the binders. If you want a press to look pharma you need pharma binders and a pharma grade press. And even if I used a shitty press, I'd still be manufacturing illicit drugs out of my room, fuck that risk.

Etizest is legit correctly dosed pharma that comes in blister packs which is what people expect here. Morally I feel much better selling people legit pharma than some dodgy shit I banged out of a cheap desktop pill press.

Anyway we are talking about over five years ago when I paid for my university etizolam habit by selling a few strips to people who just wanted a sleeper for comedowns and shit, pointless discussion.

Your in the uk people don't know the ingredients to Xanax cause they don't prescribe them there, we don't have crumble ones here ones that make dust and fall apart by just touching it lol , and the person I kno she has all the ingredients on point cus all the bars come out looking legit they solid smooth an not falling apart and no residue powder or we don't have those skinny bars either

And oh true that in Canada Etizolam is legal but it's illegal to buy those blister strips so we just use liquid solution

Even in the UK people will not buy bars that crumble apart in your hands lol.

But yes people don't know alprazolam here since it's not scripted. Back at uni I didn't actually tell them etizolam was Xanax. I gave them the blister strips and said they're "like little pink bars." They clearly said "etizolam" on the packaging. Like I said people just wanted something for comedowns.

This is when I was like 18 years old anyway so actually almost 10 years ago now blimey time goes fast...

That's what is so fucked about benzo's, the tolerance. At my current level of GABA mutulation 1.5 mg is not a huge dose. Not taking that dosage actualy btw as it will only perc up my body's adjustement to it. But 0.5 feels very background so in know I'm going in dead end territory.

A bottle of Voddie spread over 12 hours merely made me tipsy at best, 2 day's ago. So I def have to straighten myself up, taper down and stop this nonsense.

We have weed, perfect medicin available works for AD(H)D, PTSD and what not. These sedatives are all the same evt. the negative side's dominate over any good effect they ever had.
Yeah, back then.. or even now, I wouldn't/didn't consider 1.5 mg's a huge dose as I was not really aware of the conversion/and I had a huge tolerance.. I'd heard mentions of 0.5 mg Clonazolam = 40 mg+ Diazepam etc.. But 1.5 mg hit me way harder than 120 mg of Diazepam ever has!

As you mention; it's tolerance that is the real downside to Benzos. That, and the memory/cognitive impairment. But otherwise they would be a great drug for anxiety sufferers... Also, you mention drinking Vodka.. I'm not much of a drinker, but when I drink, I drink to get drunk. But my alcohol tolerance is now huge, even though I may only drink once or twice per year, or when I'm away on holiday.

As for weed - I love it. But it's not legal in the country where I reside.. and the prices we have to pay are pretty ridiculous :(

Just been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder so really really need to finally get off the Benzos for good. Been prescribed 10 mg Vortioxetine per day as well as 5 mg Olanzapine at night (But I've chosen not to take the Olonzapine after doing a bit of research - but I'm concerned my BPD symptoms will not be controlled by the Vortioxetine alone..?) I'm currently up and down with my use of Diazepam/Clonazepam... Missing days, and then bingeing... 2 - 16 mg Clonazepam or 100 - 200 mg Diazepam.. I've also regularly began to take Cimetidine/Omeprazole/Esomeprazole before the Diazepam to try to increase it's effects/duration.

[/QUOTE]
That makes clonazolam is 5 times stronger then alprazolam and clonzapam, so in ur situation 1.5mg of clonazolam is equal to 7.5mg of alprazolam aka Xanax or clonzapam I dose that would blackout someone that doesn't have a tolorence like me but I'm slowly tapering I take 5mg Xanax around 11-12ish and Clonidine and drink methadone at 9am.

I never tried this benzo due to always being prescibed Valium and Xanax and having an amazing Xanax plug, and soon to be press percs with no Tylenol and containing no fentanyl just oxycodone, there all so gonna sell The press they gonna use is the 5mg perc that says "tec" on one side and blank on the other side with two slits to split it.

but my friend gave me me two pro types of the pills they were two blue pill that said tec on the, and I said why r they blue aren't tecs white , she said these pills both contain 20mg of oxycodone in each pill and no Tylenol so I tested it before I even prepared, and it was negative on fentanyl and positive for oxycodone so I never experimented much with percs cus the Tylenol bothered my stomach, but these lil grey blueish solid tec pills containing 20mg of oxycodone was amazing I was snorted it a vaped a bit of it and I was in a bless while on 75mg of methadone lol

When I vaped the tec press tab off foil it felt more euphoric to me the dilaudids did from Intrnassaly but dilaudids I still liked better cus they were cheaper an last bit longer, but I heard if u IVed dilaudids there gilded just as good a good dope but, I never been and IV user and never well

Yeah, back then.. or even now, I wouldn't/didn't consider 1.5 mg's a huge dose as I was not really aware of the conversion/and I had a huge tolerance.. I'd heard mentions of 0.5 mg Clonazolam = 40 mg+ Diazepam etc.. But 1.5 mg hit me way harder than 120 mg of Diazepam ever has!

As you mention; it's tolerance that is the real downside to Benzos. That, and the memory/cognitive impairment. But otherwise they would be a great drug for anxiety sufferers... Also, you mention drinking Vodka.. I'm not much of a drinker, but when I drink, I drink to get drunk. But my alcohol tolerance is now huge, even though I may only drink once or twice per year, or when I'm away on holiday.

As for weed - I love it. But it's not legal in the country where I reside.. and the prices we have to pay are pretty ridiculous :(

Just been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder so really really need to finally get off the Benzos for good. Been prescribed 10 mg Vortioxetine per day as well as 5 mg Olanzapine at night (But I've chosen not to take the Olonzapine after doing a bit of research - but I'm concerned my BPD symptoms will not be controlled by the Vortioxetine alone..?) I'm currently up and down with my use of Diazepam/Clonazepam... Missing days, and then bingeing... 2 - 16 mg Clonazepam or 100 - 200 mg Diazepam.. I've also regularly began to take Cimetidine/Omeprazole/Esomeprazole before the Diazepam to try to increase it's effects/duration.
Try Clonidine for bpd my sister has it and it work wonders it helps with anxiety and muscle pains and cravings for drugs

Try Clonidine for bpd my sister has it and it work wonders it helps with anxiety and muscle pains and cravings for drugs
I have Clonidine in my draw.. I've only ever used it for Opiate withdrawal in the past... Unsure if it really helped that or not..?? I only take the 0.1 mcg tabs, and one sometimes has me a bit light headed and lethargic.. Didn't really notice if it helped my anxiety..

Depends what type of press 20k would be like a big pharma company instalment press in a factory or some shit making thousands of pills a second, a good press that any E dealer or xanny presser needs would be like couple hundo to a couple thousands, even a hand press manual one u can make probably 60 pills an hour lol, but automotic one u can jus leave on a long as the ingredients are all there and it's on it will keep spitting pills out.
exactly idfk where he came in with 20k, but maybe he hasn't ever pressed before but thats okay too

exactly idfk where he came in with 20k, but maybe he hasn't ever pressed before but thats okay too

A good quality press that can produce pharma grade pills costs that kind of money. Cheap desktop presses exist of course, but the results are not something most people would ever consume because they look like crumbly lumps of chalk. You can't really tell me a cheap hand press produces high grade pills come on.

A good quality press that can produce pharma grade pills costs that kind of money. Cheap desktop presses exist of course, but the results are not something most people would ever consume because they look like crumbly lumps of chalk. You can't really tell me a cheap hand press produces high grade pills come on.
i never did bro, you said that you had to spend 20k to press pills, not the case at all. but, that is also untrue, with a twist operated pressure press, you leave them alone for several hours, when you undo the press, your results will be substantially better than pressing, opening, it's really not a harm reduction topic wil, so lets just carry on aye? hope your morning is swell ~Zonxx

i never did bro, you said that you had to spend 20k to press pills, not the case at all. but, that is also untrue, with a twist operated pressure press, you leave them alone for several hours, when you undo the press, your results will be substantially better than pressing, opening, it's really not a harm reduction topic wil, so lets just carry on aye? hope your morning is swell ~Zonxx

Fair this is just semantics really, my main point is it's pretty silly (especially on an HR forum) to say it's better to home press pills than to use legit blister packed pharma.

But yes this isn't really an HR topic, didn't expect such responses from that offhand comment, moving on indeed.

So I'm assuming these clandestine pressed little blue pills that are going around aren't entirely accurately dosed, or I'm just entirely benzo naive after nearly a week of etizolam here and there, but half of a 0.5mg pill knocked me out after being awake for only a couple of hours. Went to bed and slept for another 10 hours, lol.

Cheaper pill presses can produce decent quality pills depending on the quality & quantity of the binders used and the amount of pressure applied evenly over the whole surface.

I didn't think Etilaam was too great personally, I found Etizest to be much stronger.
I see this kind of comment quite often but it doesn't make much sense to me. How can the amount and the type of the active ingredient be the same but the effects or the level of intoxication be different?
I come across this usually regarding Buprenorphine. People say that one brand doesn't even stop their withdrawal effectively but on the other hand, another brand with exactly the same amount of Buprenorphine in it works much more efficiently for longer duration. How?

Some brands of generic prescription drugs are stronger than others, especially depending on the manufacturer. Technically, they should work the same, but they don't at all. When you find a great manufacturer, stick with them only if you can. Etilaam was always much stronger than Etizest in my case. Etizest is weak. Different strokes for different folks.

Oddly, I found Etizest stronger than Etilaam. Then other times (same batch) I found them the same. It could be different strokes, expectations, true variances between brand as well as batch. However I did have some home pressed ones I bought from a local vendor and swear they were diphenhydramine. But any other pill I bought with a brand name was good.

Clonazolam would be too strong for me. I almost got some years back but etizolam is plenty strong for my naive tolerance.

For me Clonazolam is next to Flubromazolam one of the highest potent benzos and it makes you an addict in a few weeks.you need more and more and now look at me....

Clonazolam is good, a bit to good.

Tried the Flunitrazolam and Flubromazelam. But they are not an addition.

For functional use Etizolam is better just because Clonazolam is to much of a good thing.

I see this kind of comment quite often but it doesn't make much sense to me. How can the amount and the type of the active ingredient be the same but the effects or the level of intoxication be different?
I come across this usually regarding Buprenorphine. People say that one brand doesn't even stop their withdrawal effectively but on the other hand, another brand with exactly the same amount of Buprenorphine in it works much more efficiently for longer duration. How?

It could very easily be plain old placebo. Or it could be a real difference caused by different binders releasing the drug at a different rate in your body leading to different subjective effects.

The colour of the pill can also make a surprisingly significant difference. They've done studies on this:

RESULTS: The studies on perceived action of coloured drugs showed that red, yellow, and orange are associated with a stimulant effect, while blue and green are related to a tranquillising effect. The trials that assessed the impact of the colour of drugs on their effectiveness showed inconsistent differences between colours. The quality of the methods of these trials was variable. Hypnotic, sedative, and anxiolytic drugs were more likely than antidepressants to be green, blue, or purple.

CONCLUSIONS: Colours affect the perceived action of a drug and seem to influence the effectiveness of a drug. Moreover, a relation exists between the colouring of drugs that affect the central nervous system and the indications for which they are used. Research contributing to a better understanding of the effect of the colour of drugs is warranted.

So it honestly could be something as stupid as my brain perceiving pink pills as being stronger or more relaxing.

It could very easily be plain old placebo. Or it could be a real difference caused by different binders releasing the drug at a different rate in your body leading to different subjective effects.

The colour of the pill can also make a surprisingly significant difference. They've done studies on this:

So it honestly could be something as stupid as my brain perceiving pink pills as being stronger or more relaxing.
I have powder's.

Hey,

sorry for OT:

we once had Burgers and found it very funny to put green ketchup into it. Now I know why I had to throw up after the first bite. :D

JJ