• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

Hey,

sorry for OT:

we once had Burgers and found it very funny to put green ketchup into it. Now I know why I had to throw up after the first bite. :D

JJ

Oh yeah this absolutely applies too! Food companies spend a lot of money hiring actual psychologists to study exactly what colours will make us hungry. You notice how all the fast food places have a lot of red in their logos? That's not by accident!

This is also why you never see blue food. Our brains have an aversion to it because it seems unnatural. They did market research and no one would buy blue food even if it was identical to the normal stuff in every aspect except colour.

Coca-Cola is also green, they dye it brown for the same reason.

Another interesting tidbit is that the layout of supermarkets is designed by psychologists as well. They know what part of the store our eyes and attention are most drawn to and design the layout to maximise the amount of things we buy. Companies then pay the supermarkets big money to have their items stocked on the high traffic areas.

So you know how you go out to buy like 2-3 items and come out with two bags worth of shopping? Yeah, that's why.

Honestly find this very interesting, but I don't wanna go derailing the thread again haha.

So are you guys saying that the fact etizest were pink and etilaam were blue caused me to think/feel etizest were way stronger?

🤔
I've had loads of different color benzos. I used to love having loads of different color ones all in the same pot (I used to buy 100s at a time back when they were legal on the clearnet on UK and I was a full blown addict) and carry a pot of mixed variety on me at all times.

I used to carry at all times like 5 or 10 of each of these;
White diclaz 1mg
Purple diclaz 2mg
Blue etiz pellets 1mg
Red etiz pellets 2mg
Dark red clonazolam 0.5mg
Pink etizest 1mg
Dark blue etilaam 1mg
Light pink flubromazolam (can't remember mg.. 0.25? 0.5? 0.75? 1?)
Orange flubromazepam (4mg?)
Blue diaz 10mg
Yellow diaz 5mg
White diaz 2mg
White Xanax bars 2mg(normally snapped)
White 2mg clonazEPAM
Brown/speckled pyrazolam 1mg(?)

Used to call it my pot of skittles/sweets lol. I had a BAD problem. Nearly died at the end. Long story.

Most of the time/mainly toward the end I'd only be taking the strongest ones daily, f-lam, c-lam, c-Pam, Xanax and occasionally etizest (mainly triazalo benzos) but some days I'd take one of each all at the same time which I used to call 'tasting the rainbow' ffs lol. I remember one time after a day of using loads of different ones I took 6 f-lam and 2 c-lam at once all under the tounge and got a weird as fuck rush type feeling in my heart which felt like it was going to stop. Horrible.

I had so many blackouts.
A few times I argued when drunk with ex-partner, left, walked down the beach and literally necked the whole pot in one go, almost suicidally, coming round days later in all sorts of situations. I'm very lucky to be alive. Such a stupid decision to make.

C-lam f-lam and Xanax were the most potent imo. And neither of them were blue

My first experience properly with clonazalam is when I got 2 grams of that and alpraz when while being smashed on the alpraz already I decided to mix up a 100mg solution that was 1:1 so 1 mg a drop and treated it like I had been the alprozalam.
That was not a fun couple of weeks and I'm far from sober even now.
I'm generally extremely careful with these sorts of things but lucky my tolerance is high ans I realised how fucked I was and made myself stay at home where I couldn't do anything silly or dangerous or I'd likely be dead.