• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

Whatever you do do not mix any cns depressants with this benzo you will most likely die

N you realize 0.5mg is 500mg 0.05 is 50mg and 0.005 is 5mg Wich would still be highly excessive

Me personally I'd only use this substance if I was mixing it with an upper like meth

THIS BENZO IS NOT SAFE YOU CAN VERY EASILY OVERDOSE IT IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN FENTYNAL IN NY OPINION

No..its not. 0.5mg is ONE HALF of a milligram, not 500 MILLIGRAMS. Think about it, Xanax come in .25mg ... 0.5mg (Half a milligram)... 1.0mg ( blue footballs) and so on.

No..its not. 0.5mg is ONE HALF of a milligram, not 500 MILLIGRAMS. Think about it, Xanax come in .25mg ... 0.5mg (Half a milligram)... 1.0mg ( blue footballs) and so on.

I see what you mean I was assuming you meant .5 of a gram not milligram whenever I see .5 I always assume it means half a gram

I'm an idiot my fault

And half a mg would be the ideal dose but what will happen is you won't really feel it as it lasts 6-10 hours and you'll end up redosing and that's where people go wrong don't dose more than once

I see what you mean I was assuming you meant .5 of a gram not milligram whenever I see .5 I always assume it means half a gram

I'm an idiot my fault

And half a mg would be the ideal dose but what will happen is you won't really feel it as it lasts 6-10 hours and you'll end up redosing and that's where people go wrong don't dose more than once
Then you'll act like a jackass and start screaming at trolleys at the station at 2 in the morning and walking into McDonald's at 5am with one shoe on trying to figure out how to order breakfast from the kiosk and having the cops ask you to please leave the premicise if your not gonna order anything 😂🤣🤣 Clonazolam's a helluva drug!

Then you'll act like a jackass and start screaming at trolleys at the station at 2 in the morning and walking into McDonald's at 5am with one shoe on trying to figure out how to order breakfast from the kiosk and having the cops ask you to please leave the premicise if your not gonna order anything 😂🤣🤣 Clonazolam's a helluva drug!

Or you go psycho and try to fight anyone and everyone to me it's similar to a pcp blackout

Like I said I got tazed 3 times and put in a psych hospital when I woke up the following morning I had no idea I had even been tazed n woke up wondering why I was in the psych hospital I had to ask the nurse lol it's not a fun drug and the theraputic dose is way to close to black the fuck out and not member shit dose

And redosing is a no no you will end up blacking out not remembering shit

Trust me I been there I've even shot it up and when I did I passed out with the needle in my arm

@kush407smoke

"Trust me I been there I've even shot it up and when I did I passed out with the needle in my arm"

Lol you madman. That's happened to me quite a few times too but not with clonaz, with stupidly high doses of ketamine.

I honestly didn't even know shooting benzos was a thing?

Normally shooting benzos isn't a thing as most aren't soluble in water but I was able to get both of these benzos in a liquid I didn't even mix it with water I just shot up the liquid

Let me tell you don't try it you fall out instantly and it could be an hour before you wake up and you won't remember shit in my opinion both those benzos are at least 10x as strong as Xanax.

I'd take 10mg Xanax no problem
But not of either of those benzos honestly I wouldn't take no more than 3mg of either of those benzos and that's pushing it

No redose like I said before if someone decided to do this drug take your one dose and give the rest of it to someone who won't give you anymore

And in my honest opinion Xanax is a much better substance than both of the chemicals talked about above

Xanax is superior in length of high,the actual high,the fact that you can combine it with other drugs and not die,the fact that it's incredibly hard to die when taking only xanax

may I add the other half of my 0.5 mg Clonazolam pellet mysteriously disappeared.

Amnesia? Could be a classic move 'welll I feel good let's take this other 1/2' as if I the first didn't allready did a good job. Nice benzo but beware of the beartrap, in other words hide the rest! Beforehand or you'll have an chance the location get's lost in the mist's of the benzo-ed brain.

2 Kush407smoke, can't comment on Fualprazolam but it was avaialable as a powder 100mg/ 5000 Inositol. That was taken of the market within 2 weeks. Say's alot about it imo. Alprazolam is defineteliy not superior to Clonazolam just different.

The more Functional benzo's are imo supreriour, not that they don't carry the same risk's. But Pyrazolam, Oxazepam and Chloordiazepoxide come to mind.

Last edited:
I take clonazepam therapeutically and a few years ago got c-lam. I lost 6 months of my life and embarrassed myself quite a bit.
If you can't get benzos legally try etizolam, its not so strong

QUOTE="emkee_reinvented, post: 14688199, member: 121874"]
may I add the other half of my 0.5 mg Clonazolam pellet mysteriously disappeared.

Amnesia? Could be a classic move 'welll I feel good let's take this other 1/2' as if I the first didn't allready did a good job. Nice benzo but beware of the beartrap, in other words hide the rest! Beforehand or you'll have an chance the location get's lost in the mist's of the benzo-ed brain.

2 Kush407smoke, can't comment on Fualprazolam but it was avaialable as a powder 100mg/ 5000 Inositol. That was taken of the market within 2 weeks. Say's alot about it imo. Alprazolam is defineteliy not superior to Clonazolam
The more Functional benzo's are imo supreriour, not that they don't carry the same risk's. But Pyrazolam, Oxazepam and Chloordiazepoxide come to mind.
[/QUOTE]

Fualprazolam is avaliabe on peptide sites

Alprazolam is superior as an all around benzo it's not superior in strength but in every other way it is superior IMO

I keep hearing about this. Etizolam and Bromazolam as well. Are they just not popular in the US? I cannot say I've had any experience with any "designer" Benzos or RC. Have heard it is 2x+ as strong as Alprazolam so that alone makes me think it is blackout city

Strangely Etizolam when overdone although amnesic , has to really be overdone. Taking multtiple pellets thinking I don´ t feel anything really pronounced.

Clonazolam was workin' ok, that other half has dissappeared without any vague recollection. What I did while on what started as 1-2-3mg Etizolam and then upward's. My bag with maybe 10 in it empty. Despite I used public transport to a unknown place and had dental shit over there and returned. While using Kratom, Methoxetamine at the same time.

This Clonazolam is way heavier. no way the above would have been posssible ime.

When it comes to Benzos its always best to take what works for you. Don't get hooked on something you can't get regularly. imo.

When it comes to Benzos its always best to take what works for you. Don't get hooked on something you can't get regularly. imo.
In case of Benzodiazepinen "Don't get hooked" is sufficient. The ammount stacked in your cabinet. Or ease to get new supply is just a minor factor.

Not making it a daily habit is the most important part.

To answer, I advise against using clonazolam. I tried it twice, both times with a benzo tolerance, and 0.5mg was enough to have me full on blackout. I did feel a lot of buzzy euphoria for the few minutes I actually remembered anything. Then I blacked out all day. It also increases your tolerance significantly after even once use.

I don't see what use it is, it can be super recreational and all that but if you go through a complete blackout at even 0.5mg why bother? Plus many people have woken up in a jail cell after taking the stuff.

Me I'm a boring twat, I woke up the next morning laying in bed having torrented some shitty films. But I also compulsively redosed and ate my other drugs because I for some reason thought they'd "sober me up."

I then tried a second time with my friend watching me. He gave me only one 0.5mg pellet and that's it. No redosing. Still I ended up passing out and apparently made sex noises in my sleep.

Funny shit but I've not touched the stuff since, seems pointless.

Oh and I don't think there's any comparison to this and clonazepam. It feels very different. I'm prescribed clonazepam and it's very clearheaded and functional even though it is also prone to blackouts in high doses. But clonazolam has no functional side, you just get really buzzed then blackout. What's the point of a drug being euphoric when you can't remember it? No idea why people keep buying it personally.

Perfect post. Couldn't agree more. I don't fuck with clonazolam anymore because it's the quickest way to a black out on even the smallest dose. Super dangerous drug. Etizolam is dangerous as well, but clonazolam is the strongest I have ever had.

I fought hard to get klonopin prescribed again after a couple of years of dealing with how scared psychiatrists are by the government to prescribe benzos. It was worth the fight. At least with klonopin you are functional and coherent. No black outs on klonopin unless you drink alcohol with it or take a ridiculously high dose, then you're asking for it at that point.

i was caught off guard when people could tell i was on drugs. even over the phone. no benzo (without alcohol) but clonazolam makes me slur my words.
Etizolam made me slur my words too and I never knew until it was pointed out. Back when I was into Etiz and clonazolam years ago, I made a phone call to Rude Jude's radio show on Sirius XM Shade 45 channel (Eminem's channel). I listened back to that call and he was right, I sounded like I had mouth full of dicks. It was a classic call though. Hahaha

Etizolam is dangerous as well, but clonazolam is the strongest I have ever had.
Imo Etizolam is an improvement compared to Alprazolam.

If Clonazolam is a sledgehammer, Alprazolam is a hammer and Etizolam a rubberone. Like the one used on tiles. Neither one would be pleasant to be hit with hard on the head or hand. But it is a analogy that ime kinda explains the different strenghts.