• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos How strong do you believe clonazolam to be and what are you thoughts?

And, might not be a bad idea for any benzo lover to grab a bunch of Diclazapam while it's around. If it can keep you out of a rehab or worse, why the f not. I engaged in overkill and have a gram of it stashed away. Insurance policy.

+1 here

It sure helped save my ass when I was coming off c-lam f-lam, xanax and the rest of the potent /RC benzos, before I eventually went onto diazepam and tapered 10/5/2/1mg to nothing.

I've been hooked on and come off every drug there is but coming off Xanax and clomazapam are the hardest drugs to come off especially clomazapam because it has such a long half life.dont get hooked on benzos it's hell in earth.

i've read all the responses, and typically i use benzos with stimulants, most of the comments seem to be related to taking this alone
i dont need to get into my doses of stims but i heavily use coke and amphetamine, that said would this drug knock me out or just be a really strong benzo in that regards?

I've been hooked on and come off every drug there is but coming off Xanax and clomazapam are the hardest drugs to come off especially clomazapam because it has such a long half life.dont get hooked on benzos it's hell in earth.
reading this made me chuckle no offence haha
took 12 mg kpin to bring me down from my crack/amp binge that ive been on for 3 days, but during said 3 days the bright side i only took one dose of my opiates which surprised me hiphipnah

been looking into it, so many mixed reactions, mixed feelings, from it's too strong, to its great, whats the concensus what're your opinions toward it in say 0.5mg doses? also compared to 2mg clonazepam how does it fair?
Start with 0.25mg to be safe, 0.5mg can be sedating depending on tolerance, more sedating for me than 4x the amount of clonazepam but comparatively less anxiolytic effect

Start with 0.25mg to be safe, 0.5mg can be sedating depending on tolerance, more sedating for me than 4x the amount of clonazepam but comparatively less anxiolytic effect
really? i was looking for a more anxiolytic effect..... maybe etizolam or what rc would be a good alternative for that, it would be to take stim edges off or comedown from stims, i dont really fuck with benzos if i dont have to because i was on them for a looooong time after technically i guess being an alcoholic, but my doctor never declared me as such, long story but in the end the verdict was, he wanted me to stop drinking 2Litres of rum/whatever i could a day so, benzos were the answer along with a taper, which went very smoothe amen and i never really got hooked on benzos, theyre useful forsure because i use alot of stims but i dont get off on them, occasionally pop a few kpins to get a deep morph nod but very very rarely, don't take my pain meds for fun, and i'm gonna go gobble some fucking oxy right now because man am i in withdrawal, god have mercy

really? i was looking for a more anxiolytic effect..... maybe etizolam or what rc would be a good alternative for that, it would be to take stim edges off or comedown from stims, i dont really fuck with benzos if i dont have to because i was on them for a looooong time after technically i guess being an alcoholic, but my doctor never declared me as such, long story but in the end the verdict was, he wanted me to stop drinking 2Litres of rum/whatever i could a day so, benzos were the answer along with a taper, which went very smoothe amen and i never really got hooked on benzos, theyre useful forsure because i use alot of stims but i dont get off on them, occasionally pop a few kpins to get a deep morph nod but very very rarely, don't take my pain meds for fun, and i'm gonna go gobble some fucking oxy right now because man am i in withdrawal, god have mercy

Start low and stay low for as long you can.ive been on and off them for about 6yrs and I wish I never started but they have been a life saver as well.very good for anxiety and sleep even at 0.5 which is what I'm still on and I take everyday. Try to take them only when you need them and try to take a day or 2 off when you can.

If its anxiety relief you want and it's got ti be an RC benzo, pyrazolam is great, but anxiolsis is the only effect, so if you need sedation, youll have to mix with etizolam or something similar.
I would seriously give clonazolam a wide berth!

If its anxiety relief you want and it's got ti be an RC benzo, pyrazolam is great, but anxiolsis is the only effect, so if you need sedation, youll have to mix with etizolam or something similar.
I would seriously give clonazolam a wide berth!
I mean i eat gaba meds like candy so i think i def will, a 25 pelllets .5 order to try em worst case i sell em for triple or more

Have you not been reading the replies!?
Worst case scenario you black out and eat the lot and end up on the news!

In all seriousness though, try one and put them away and don't take any more until the next day to see how they affeçt you.
Part of their lethality is that you don't feel fucked up, so eat more and more, blackout and do something stupid like drive through a bus queue killing 8 people.
They're not amazing for anxiety, etizolam and clonazepam are better. C-lam is more suited for sleep only.

In all seriousness though, try one and put them away and don't take any more until the next day to see how they affeçt you.
Part of their lethality is that you don't feel fucked up, so eat more and more, blackout and do something stupid like drive through a bus queue killing 8 people.
They're not amazing for anxiety, etizolam and clonazepam are better. C-lam is more suited for sleep only.
Well i acknowedge the sedative and blackout potential and have experienced a fair ahare of these alrdy that said id be using them alongside HEAVY stim use sooo ye

Ill be gsttin zolam some etizo and maybe what else yall reccomend for tecreation

Right, so you're going to black out whilst on stimulants. Have fun in prison.

And for me nothing beats diazepam, but I like alprazolam and hear flualpraz is very similar. Also flubromazepam but it has a very long half-life. God I miss being able to order benzos easily online! (UK here)

Right, so you're going to black out whilst on stimulants. Have fun in prison.

And for me nothing beats diazepam, but I like alprazolam and hear flualpraz is very similar. Also flubromazepam but it has a very long half-life. God I miss being able to order benzos easily online! (UK here)

Was gonna suggest flubromazepam. Never tried fluap. Just deciding right now whether to go with Flubro or c-lam. Stocking up.

Was gonna suggest flubromazepam. Never tried fluap. Just deciding right now whether to go with Flubro or c-lam. Stocking up.
Flubromazepam takes a good 4-8 hours to hit, be warned.. but it's great. Week long Valium basically

That's the problem with benzos. They're subtle in adequate doses, but human nature kicks in and a lot of people think, ooh this is nice, if i take more of this, it'll be nicer, qhen they're experiencing the maximum positive effects and by taking more, only the negative effects will increase.

It's taken me so long to learn this, and even then, once under the influence of benzos, your decision making process is already in the toilet, so mistakes are repeated again and again. C'est la vie!
reading this again and thinking "Drugs are just great"

yeah but this is Clonazolam i made the thread about, i ALWAYS use clonazepam anywhere from 2-10mg to knock myself out from stims when i go hard

Honestly I’m prescribed them and they aren’t that strong to me at all. Maybe it’s because I was prescribed Xanax before them I don’t know but they don’t make me feel anything really
Same here. For some reason Klonopin has replaced Xannax as the benzo sold most of the time on the street. X make me feel cheerful and confident, but K has little noticable effect on me at all. Maybe that's why K is often used for detoxing from X by the croakers. Lately using etizolam and like it. Good mood elevation without all the forgetting. But dose wise, about half as much to twice as much more E is equal to X. But, that's just me. Different benzos and benzo analogues affect different people differently