• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke session over, managed to save a bit, came down

Bought more blow

Clonazepam, coffee and marijuana

Sweet. First time after a 5 month break. I guess im gonna go back to it, such a benign drug...

Peace guys

Damn, what a day yesterday, I was high ALL day. Feeling amazing, went out to downtown and even had a couple drinks on top of all those meds, holy shit did I feel like I was in heaven. I'll take it a bit easier today, but im still going to get high! hehe

Came back from my methadone clinic a couple hours ago, still peakin on the 'done.

Here's what ive taken so far..

80mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills)
3mg Clonazepam (3 1mg pills)
70mg Diazepam (7 10mg pills)
30mg Oxycodone IR (1 30mg pill)
100mg Hydroxyzine (4 25mg capsules)
50mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills)
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)

Feeling mighty fine, I fucking love methadone man, once you find out how to get 'high' on it, it's honestly, to me, the most Euphoric opiate. Methadone + Benzos = Cloud 9...
Adding other potentiaters like Promethazine and Hydroxyzine, only makes it stronger, and cleaner.
Once the 'done is fully kicked in, I'm going to take a 2mg Xanax Bar....that'll get me nodding harder as I already am.

#pinpointed

METHADONE <3

Damn metha you're like me and bupe. I can get an energetic opiate warm type high off less the 2mg bupe for a whole day.

Right now I'm lightly buzzed (fuck tolerance) drinking still, but conflicted because I want to be sober enough to drive to get food. But I don't want to stop drinking. Delivery is more expensive. Damn. Also my whole FAM (all 3 of us in the house at least) have been fighting constantly and that increases the need to drink. Which increases them being pissed at me for drinking. It never fucking ends.

I should sell all my belongings and get a one way ticket to the Caribbean. I've lusted after that fantasy for so long now.

Methacodone I used to love mixing my done and benzos hits a sweet spot forsure.

And I feel you topham some times I just want to drop errything and bumm it!

Sober bouta get my caffiene jitters on at work.

Hit up some ephedrine pal it doesn't last forever but its great to stack with caffeine. You can get it OTC for cheap.

Sirtop-

haha, I've never tried bupe, but I know methadone is stronger and more addicting, because 'done is a full agonist opiate, while bupe is a partial agonist opiate,.
But honestly, I want to switch to bupe from 'done, because I have to go in to the clinic every fucking day to get my dose. I know bupe is allowed to be RX'd by doctors to take home at least a month's worth.

Rapper-

No doubt man, methadone and benzos are amazing together...gets me high as a kite.
Makes the methadone actually euphoric like other euphoric opiates...(Dilaudid, opana, oxycodone, morphine, etc.)
But honestly, I enjoy methadone more than any other opiate, because it lasts ALL day, I love that! and its potent as fuck. 2nd strongest opiate, of course no opiates compare to Fent....

The 5 strongest opiates in order are- (not including heroin, just RX opiates)

#1 Fentanyl
#2 Methadone
#3 Opana
#4 Dilaudid
#5 Oxycodone

I've never even seen Fent, I wish I had the chance to try it before I got on done. Because it's smokeable, like black tar heroin. But it's actually CLEAN dope.
Back in my oxy days, i'd take them orally, and smoked them occasionly, the OC 80s were amazing to smoke, but ive had just TWO of those in my whole life, then the crappy OP's came in, I fucking hate OP's.
So Roxicodone became my DoC....they ARE smokeable, but the BA is very low 12-20%...but you get a 20 minute rush from it, that feels amazing.

The old school OC's BA of smoking them was 50-79%, little lower than oral, but the rush from smoking the OLD SCHOOL oc's, I will never forget that feeling. Clean dope highs man. RX all the way, I fucking hate street drugs, heroin was the only opiate that got me in trouble, and it tastes like expired vinager, and just plain and simple NASTY.

Pharma all the way you know what you're getting each time. Fuck drugs that could be 30 or 60 or 90% pure its playing with fire,financially and otherwise

pretty lit. Had 2 mimosas earlier. Still feelin' the Valium from last night. Just smoked one

I've been in the desert for the past few days, one the eve of the full moon I took a hit of acid that was unspeakably powerful and clean ( I'd wager it was 250-300mcg of pure LSD-25), I got kinda lost because the music at this festival started some 9 hours late, until I took an E pill, a red bitcoin (I haven't had a pressed pill in ages btw, this was a very clean roll) and then I started havin a blast, doin K, smokin DMT, dancin it up with my tribe, kissing strangers, the whole shebang :) then, last night, I got back to LA and my friend had a bunch of mushrooms, and we had a fantastic trip, and now I need to take a lil break from trippin for at least the next month.

Last edited:
I've been in the desert for the past few days, one the eve of the full moon I took a hit of acid that was unspeakably powerful and clean ( I'd wager it was 250-300mcg of pure LSD-25), I got kinda lost because the music at this festival started some 9 hours late, until I took an E pill, a red bitcoin (I haven't had a pressed pill in ages btw, this was a very clean roll) and then I started havin a blast, doin K, smokin DMT, dancin it up with my tribe, kissing strangers, the whole shebang :) then, last night, I got back to LA and my friend had a bunch of mushrooms, and we had a fantastic trip, and now I need to take a lil break from trippin for at least the next month.

I'm filled with drug envy!
Bet that red bitcoin was dope! Have had some from the same presser defo A+++ pills.

also would like some k and dmt...

Tryp got the hooks.

Topham: not really a stimulant fan beside the yayo ming but I'll prolly give it a try!

Codone: fuck fent man not really all its cracked up to be and good chance for some people to fall out due to its potency. Heroin over that and oxymorph over h.

Bout to smoke some chronic, got the whole casa smelling dank.

Just walked to my friend's smoking one and drinking 2 brews. Smoking another atm. Got some good vybz from a rass on the way. He said "dont let anyone advantage you"

I'm getting shithoused tonight, not drinking puts a strain on my life. 3 burrs in less than a minute, finishing this 20 whilst listening to trae / z-ro. Shout out to BBBBOOOIIIIIZZZEEEEEE / MAS / PA, and all my goddamn broj's. Polac night, turn up..

Not high, but just calm tonight, 60mg of valium...feels so nice after not having ANY benzo for 3 weeks(well 60mg of Val 2days ago tw), and before the three weeks, not much at all. Been going through rebound-anxiety hell for what seems like a month and said fuck it. Pills have been dry but just ordered a pound of Pods(express mail,lol) and am hoping to feel pretty good on those,haven't had pods in about a year and 10 months might get a few Percocets tomorow(or if not that some Norcos) to add to the pods for an xtra kick, also am gonna order some phenibut and experiment with that. Just have been soooo tired of just taking Suboxone! Glad it keeps me normal but I wanna get a good opiate buzz for a little bit, not just feeling normal...

I had 10mg of valium and actual food for breakfast instead of beer this morning. I'm determined to turn my life around before it's too late. And too late is going to be very soon at my current rate. From here on out I gotta get high from endorphins.

I'm still on meth, but I'll be crashing within 3-4 hours. Kinda nervous cause I have no weed or benzos or anything to help. Its like a pregnant woman giving birth without drugs. #PrayForMe

smokin' on the finest dope aye aye aye aye.

drankin' til I can't no mo' aye aye aye aye

once day it's gonna burn me out

I had 10mg of valium and actual food for breakfast instead of beer this morning. I'm determined to turn my life around before it's too late. And too late is going to be very soon at my current rate. From here on out I gotta get high from endorphins.

Good idea! Do this before it's too late.

Dude it sucks so hard. I'm ready for it. Living healthy is tough, trying to get high all the time while holding down a job and relationships is even tougher. It can be deceiving since it is fun, yet as time goes on you realize how much energy we spend scoring and fixing and how the fatigue from sub optimal hygiene accumulates.

I mean hell I'm already feeling weird. Doesn't help that I work tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.