• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amir101-
ahhh that sucks! I've had that happen to me before and it's the 2nd worst feeling in the world for me, of course opiate w/d is my no. 1, but a speed comedown with no benzos or opiates, fucking sucks! Wish you the best. I stopped fucking with uppers, I used to love them, esp mdma. But thee crash ain't worth it for me for 1 high....that's why I'm a downer guy now.

anyways feeling pretty damn fucked up...im saving my klonopin today, I have a bottle of 21 sealed, and that I am not gonna open, ever. Only for ER use....I still have over 80 1mg klonopins, but I wana save as much as possible, gonna use my xanax bars and valiums to replace for a couple days.

80mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills)
4mg Alprazolam (2 2mg bars)
60mg Diazepam (6 10mg pills)
60mg Morphine Sulfate (3 30mg pills, crushed, plugged)
100mg Hydroxyzine (4 25mg capsules)
50mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills)
550mg Naproxen Sodium (1 550mg pill)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (coffee)

my 'done is fully kicked in, right after I felt my 'done at full force, I dosed the benzos, promethazine, and hydroxyzine, the naproxen believe it or not made me feel even better, Strong NSAIDS like naproxen and ibuprofen actually does potentiate methadone, be experience. Just like how APAP potentiates oxy and hydrocodone. Morphine is amazing when plugged, I dont feel shit when I eat them....but when I plug, damn, I fucking love morphine plugged.

Im chillen to the max, smoking cigs, sipping on some good coffee.

Cheers BL's!!

Good luck topham

I took 0.5mg of clonazepam and shot some blow. Coming down already, considerating taking more clonazepam.

Never had done this shooting Coke while benzoed shit, and its great. It made me less fiendy for another shot and the post-rush high was actually enjoyable. Plus the comedown is bearable.

I need to take a break from the Coke though, my tolerance is getting obscene.

Stay safe bros

Luck on your side, Mas!
--
OT; Getting there beer wise, 3mg flubromazepam. IV caine is soooo more-ish, just a warning ;).

Getting paranoid that I might run out of weed in a few days, probably not going to happen, vaping more than usual to try to ease the anxiety.

Thanks guys I'm just so tired of always wanting a beer. Its taking up too much of my mind, and its money that's better spent elsewhere.

I'm not going to be a sober sally teetotaler, might have one beer a week, or on special occasions. But I can't do the thing I've been doing, which is chain drink every goddamn weekend and on some weekdays too. Its also not fun to be too buzzed/drunk to drive anywhere on your days off! No public transportation where I live.

OT: sober.

I'm filled with drug envy!
Bet that red bitcoin was dope! Have had some from the same presser defo A+++ pills.

also would like some k and dmt...

Tryp got the hooks.

that red bitcoin was so fuckin bomb! It made my fry come back in the most lovely, pleasant way. My buddy has like a fat bag of those pills so I think I might buy some off him for future parties. MDMA has been picking up both in popularity and in quality, I've noticed. LSD too, that hit of L had absolutely zero body load, I didn't even know I was feeling it until I was peaking basically, and I was about to redose lol that would've been BAD.

Last edited:
fucking lit

was pukin on sum martinis earlier and just took the last freeze from my bud.

glifted

Last edited:
that red bitcoin was so fuckin bomb! It made my fry come back in the most lovely, pleasant way. My buddy has like a fat bag of those pills so I think I might buy some off him for future parties. MDMA has been picking up both in popularity and in quality, I've noticed. LSD too, that hit of L had absolutely zero body load, I didn't even know I was feeling it until I was peaking basically, and I was about to redose lol that would've been BAD.

Nothing like dutch quality has to be best in the world.
had ?'sAnd mortal kombats.

Also was your lyserg wow?

Pretty baked

All about Purple Rhino's! Went to main event earlier, drank myself into a coma since I was 9 deep before landing, turnt up when I was there.. Now I'm awake 5 hours later, going to drink the remaining 4 as fast as possible, maybe that will do something. Junt straight after. On a lighter note, I dropped a fresh pacc of newpz in water.. Sad.

Not high, just relaxed on some benzo...the 80mg oxy I had earlier today has worn off, need another 80mg right now.

I took Xanax and smoked weed to come off my 3 day meth binge, so I'm about a 5-6/10 right now. Pretty chill but It's gonna be hard not to do more tomorrow.

Meff, don't do it! Adderall IR ;)!

Word bruh, Addie all day. I think I'm getting some tomorrow. Love me some d-amps. =D

Been sick as fuck this weekend and working my ass of at the same time. Shit has been rough but tonight I popped 15mg diazepam and took copious dabs so I'm feelin much better. Gonna take a couple small bong rips of this bomb kush I got that smells like blackberries. Also took some night-time cough gels so I should get some solid sleep in tonight.

One more day of work tomorrow and my 6 day work grind is over. Then it's two days of relaxation, chillin with bros, and enjoying some free time.

All of my BL homies, much love & good vibes to you all. %)

I took my light bulb filled with 1/2 a gram of meth inside, to my tweaker friend, I let him hit it once to see how it is, and in all honesty, he started speeding after 2 hits. It doesn't even look like I lost anything in the bulb. I mean 1/2 a gram should last a long ass time, and it has, and have a bunch of hits left. I'm thinking of speeding this weekend. I haven't used meth in 8 months, but my friend invited me to a party this Saturday, some dude rented a suite on the top floor of a Hilton hotel, you have no idea how expensive that shit is in my city, San Diego is Americas finest city, by quote. ;) I'm so fucking amped about the party. I have some bomb drugs to take with me too...I'm not dosing my methadone that day guaranteed. I'm gonna be taking speed, oxycodone, xanax, Valium, morphine, all kinds of goodies, gonna be speed ballin with those goodies. Can't wait!

anyways, it's a boring Monday today, but I'm making it better, im on-

80mg Methadone (4 10mg pills, 1 40mg wafer)
60mg Hydrocodone (6 10/325 pills)
1950mg APAP (from norco)
2mg Alprazolam (1 2mg bar)
70mg Diazepam (7 10mg pills)
100mg Promethazine (4 25mg pills)
100mg Hydroxyzine (4 25mg capsules)
550mg Naproxen Sodium (1 550mg pill)
Nicotine/tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (coffee)

another fantastic morning, I know that's a lot of apap in one dose, but I HATE CWE, for many reasons, to name a couple, takes too long, and you lose some hydrocodone, etc. so I'm not gonna lose any hydro and just eat them.

The he benzos I took Valium and xanax combined with the 2 best potentiaters, high doses of Promethazine and Hydroxyzine feels AmAzing on methadone. I'm chillen smoking cigs and sippin on some Good strong sweet coffee.

Cheers BL's!

Status
Not open for further replies.