• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my clonazepam script back... Yeeya

So just one mg of it for starters and some wine. Smoooth

3mg clonazepam sublingually + 24 oz Budweiser + 600mg gabapentin. About to go smoke with my friend and I haven't seen her in forever! I'm looking forward to it.

I'm sure more alcohol will be consumed and mass amounts of weedz.

Some good cannabis would top that off perfectly. I love methadone + benzo's (especially clonazepam or diazepam). That was my go-to on MMT (used to be on 70mg at the clinic)

No fucking doubt, I was a chronic weed smoker for 10 years, I actually just quit smoking 17 days ago, for LENT. I'm a catholic, and supposed to give up something you love very much, and I fucking LOVE weed. The first few days with no weed was hard, appetite loss, insomnia, cravings, etc. But, the benzos helped me SO much. I fought through those first few days, and now, 17 days later, I feel completely normal, with no weed. I mean, im not going to F with my plan of lent, im absolutely doing the whole 50 days when im already 17 days in, almost half way already :)

But you're 100% right, smoking weed on top of opiates+benzos feels godly, but weed is something I DONT NEED, opiates and benzos I DO NEED, due to severe w/d symptoms, methadone and benzo w/d are the worst of the worst.

Anyways, having another fantastic morning. Just came back from my MMT clinic about an hour ago, so my 'done is still peaking. ;)
Here's what im on today-- Running low on Xanax bars, I have like 10 left, so they're going in my ER box. :) Gonna use another opiate on top of my done to get more pin pointed ;)

80mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills)
3mg Clonazepam (3 1mg pills)
50mg Diazepam (5 10mg pills)
60mg Oxycodone IR (2 30mg pills)
600mg Ibuprofen (1 600mg pill)
100mg Promethazine (4 25mg pills)
50mg Hydroxyzine (2 25mg capsules)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (Coffee)

Damn, im feeling REALLY good again, I was feeling amazing yesterday with 3 different type of benzos added to my methadone (Xanax, klonopin, valium), I substituted Xanax for some Oxy today :D and honestly, I feel better than yesterday! My Oxycodone is fully kicked in with the benzos already, and im in the middle of peaking on my 'done. I'm already fucked up, and will be more fucked up in a hour when my 'done is fully kicked in. Arghhh, I fucking love opiate highs in the cold weather. Literally, it feels like inside my body has a warm blanket of euphoria, esp. using my all time favorite opiates (methadone and oxycodone), Now im just laying back, chillen, smoking cigs, and sippin on some GOOD coffee.

CHEERS to all bluelighters!

4xoxycontin 40s taken at once. Evwrything feels okay now. Nodding and feel like my chest is glowing. Gnna add some homegrown, clobazam and loprazolam.

Last edited:
Nodding HARD right now.

My methadone is fully kicked in, took another 30mg Oxy, and another 1mg clonazepam, and another 10mg of Diazepam, another 25mg promethazine, and another 25mg hydroxyzine.

Damn, I wish I feel like this forever. I'm on CLOUD 9 right now.

I NEED to try done. Subs just didn't work last time.

Me 120 mgs more oxy (gone crazy today with dosage done like over 400 mgs).

Had a big bong of ONLY red hairs (from buds), a privilege mostly reserved for growers. Quite fun, diff sort of high.

+ 2mgs loprazolam

and 30 mgs clobaam.

Feelin good smoking on some tar atm.
.60gs of fire Tar H. (Smoked)
6mgs of Alprazolam
200mgs of Hydroxyzine
Caffeine(mocha frappe, coca-cola)
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)

Edit: I feel pretty chill/sedated have a nice opiate warmth covering my body like a blanket. Ready to get home to smoke some kush then it'll be complete.

Last edited:
so far today:
10mg valium
many bowls of some special 518-cut Sour Diesel
a few joints of some home grown Northern Lights
just grabbed a gram of some killer heroin
and am waiting on a ball of some amazing mdma to start dipping into...

Alright, it's friday, and I'm going ALL OUT All day, just got back from my mmt clinic an hour ago, still peaking on the 'done, but added lots of goodies on top. And I already am in nodding mode.

Here's my morning cocktail so far-

80mg Methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills)
30mg Oxycodone (1 30mg pill)
120mg Morphine sulfate (4 30mg pills, crushed, plugged)
4mg Clonazepam (4 1mg pills)
2mg Alprazolam (1 2mg bar)
30mg Diazepam (3 10mg pills)
100mg Hydroxyzine (4 25mg capsules)
50mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills)
Caffeine (coffee)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)

all i I can say is, holy shit. My 'done is only half way kicked in, and I'm already feeling like superman. Euphoria to the fucking max. I haven't combined this many goodies in years, before I got on methadone. But wow, wow, I'm on cloud 10 now, LOL

Cheers blue lighters!!

Holy shit dude, I literally can't even see my pupils right now. My eyes are brown, and all I see is brown, lol omg I'm opiated baby yessss!!!!

^yeah that quite a downer combo :)

Took some kratom, a little bit of alprazolam, bong hits of purple kush and some Kools. Feeling pretty chill, can feel that alprazolam ralaxing my back muscles

Alcohol and grateful dead, still. Might take some more val because Friday. I don't even know what ima gonna do this weekend, probably barcade and maybe visit a friend or two. Just exhausted to the max now, mentally. I keep prioritizing getting drunk over everything else...

Methadone finally has peaked in full force, I havn't felt this euphoric since I first tried MDMA, we all know how that 1st trip of MDMA is....unbelievable.

#pinpointedchillentothemaxEUPHORIA

Feelin great!! Started MMT today finally, woot woot!!
20mgs of Methadone
10mgs of Alprazolam
50mgs Hydroxyzine
Also about to smoke some tasty Kush, don't now the strain just some kill, about to dose up on various antihistamines to.
Nicotine
Caffeine

Take care fellow BL'rs!!

The best thing about the tv show vikings is that it is free on history channel website

The second best thing is that its awesome to watch when you're fucked up!

Status
Not open for further replies.