• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feelin great!! Started MMT today finally, woot woot!!
20mgs of Methadone
10mgs of Alprazolam
50mgs Hydroxyzine
Also about to smoke some tasty Kush, don't now the strain just some kill, about to dose up on various antihistamines to.
Nicotine
Caffeine

Take care fellow BL'rs!!

haha, how's your 1st dose of 'done man? is 20mg holding you?

I gotta give you a few tips about 'done, from experience.

You're body will need at least a couple weeks to adjust to a new drug, in your case it's methadone. Be cautious. Chronic methadone is 2-3x more potent than methadone. (Chronic methadone is dosing daily)
So, 20mg on your 1st day will feel like 20mg, but after a couple weeks, methadone builds up in the body, meaning as you keep dosing everyday, your 'done will be stronger and stronger. This can last up to a month.
So, if 20mg isn't your desired affect of being stable, give it at least 2 weeks, then see how you feel. If you need a dose raise, get one, if you're stable on 20mg, stay there.

today is a bit different. grabbed a ball of the best pure MDMA ive ever seen (and proceeded to sniff a bit, lol), then blew a third of an etizolam with a couple friends, then popped 15mg valium, began drinking some sam adams cold snap, and have been smoking some amazing sour diesel.

and to think, usually im a heroin addict, lol.

Just woke up, bout to go drive around n smoke skme cigs, maybe stop by at werk for a beer n chill wit mah home who werks weekends. But first, some juice n music to start off the evening.

Sobre BUT

A bottle of wine in my hand and a g of blow in my wallet

See ya later guys

Pretty stoned now. Took a few shots of goose . gonna take some more to top off the Valium

Took another shot of goose. Drank some coffee. Ready for the night ahead

Last edited:
Fucking hell, man. Wish I still had some valium, those would come in handy right now. Just got off work and have zero weed. Fuckkk. Gonna drink some beers & take some Benadryl I guess. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hope all is well with everyone today/tonight.

Beeeeeeer. Pretty shit night tbh, dog puked and pissed herself on a VERY expensive rug, poor thing.

Now I get to be bored all night. Might as well watch some TV and try to kill my remaining pints

Feeling nice. Some H and Klonapin and cigs. I'm soooo mellow.
I don't want to complely nod out yet, but I have to take my grandma to her salon appointments today. That kinda ruins letting a nice, happy high ride (for a while) into a nice, happy fade out (without worries).
Oh well. At least I got to cop earlier and can enjoy it later also.
Kc

I feel pretty good right now, drank 2 beers, smoked some bowls and now I'm playing guitar cause I was feeling inspired today.
I want mushrooms, would give somebody some of my DMT for a few shrooms....

Status
Not open for further replies.