• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning speedball. I don’t think I enjoy heroin without other drugs mixed in anymore. I think it’s cause the last few batches have been fentanyl. They don’t smell like vinegar, they smell like... soap? The blow is good though. Fentanyl did always seem to be a very “empty” high when i’ve used it on it’s own, or when i had LA “china” (all fent) whereas heroin always had a bit of that morphine mood lift. Personally, I prefer opium or morphine over heroin any day. The DOA, the histamine-y rush, the warmth, and the happy-go-lucky mood lift, heroin is stronger in effect but lacks in personality.

Morning speedball. I don’t think I enjoy heroin without other drugs mixed in anymore. I think it’s cause the last few batches have been fentanyl. They don’t smell like vinegar, they smell like... soap? The blow is good though. Fentanyl did always seem to be a very “empty” high when i’ve used it on it’s own, or when i had LA “china” (all fent) whereas heroin always had a bit of that morphine mood lift. Personally, I prefer opium or morphine over heroin any day. The DOA, the histamine-y rush, the warmth, and the happy-go-lucky mood lift, heroin is stronger in effect but lacks in personality.

I can't agree more man. Last time I bought dope the shit had TAPENTADOL in it. Who the fuck does that??? Ruined all 4 bags. Every single time I've bought H here I always had to get some hard/soft or a xanny. I'm done getting it altogether, I've actually started talking to my mom about going on Suboxone. Gonna call the place by my house today. Mostly because I'm gonna run out of methadone soon lol, but I'm tired of the cycle man...just tired.

4g Green Kratom
THC via last of my rosin, keef, flower, and resin (broooooke boiiiiii)
6mg bromazepam soon, still kinda feeling sluggish from last night
Caffeine & Nicotine (Skiddles juul pod, best one)

EDIT: I DID IT GUYS, FOUND A SUB DR I CAN AFFORD AND IM GONNA SEE HIM TOMORROW, ITS OVER SWEET JESUS ITS OVER

Last edited:
♤ congrats. I have been not dependent on opiates for a few months l. Granted there is a great longing 24 7 to take opiates, but I feel much happier overall with less moodswings.

Where were u getting the methadone you've been on? Was it not via a clinic?

I'm just stoned waiting on a booster edible dose of to kick in. Wishing I knew where my wife hid the pills I gave her to hide from me.

They're the devil man. Take yourbsekkf thy mykr dg in t in htrbsbfhbdgvgvrcdjhd zndb hbvs bsdvvgsvg+1ff1

Yeah the methadone is from a friend

I'm so high I nodded out and apparently that's what I needed to say....alrighty. also feel asleep on the outside stairs about 3 times burning many holes in myself lmao. Also almost fell off the toilet rn hahahahaha. Great last dope run. Can't wait to get my subs tho.

Ot: China White, 1mg alprazolam. 12mg bromazepam and lots of high grade weed

.125mg Brotizolam - not sure if it's my fav benzo, but def. top 3
1mg Alprazolam
6mg Bromazepam
25mg Diphenhydramine
50mg Oxycoodone IR oral
12mg Hydromorphone nasal

60 mg amp sulfate
300 mcg na-semax amidate
400 mcg selank

and i just took
0,25 mg alprazolam
3 mg noopept, nasally
37,5 mg tianeptine
a lot of hash (moroccan, ?habibi?)

swallowed 45mg adderall and 0.5mg klonopin then sniffed 15mg addy to top off the peak.

it's going swimmingly might i add =D:).;)..

ofc weed sprinkled throughout :).

135mg methadone
4 tokes of vaped D-methamphetamine
Smoked couple joints of this super dank strawberry banana strain
50mg DPH

My Amp tolerance is pretty big even though I only use about 2 a week and what I smoked earlier today barley registerd

120 mg methadone
4 mg clonazepam
600 mg pregabalin
~600 mg cocaine - both free base smoked and hci nasally.

I got the rare honor a few days ago - due to a childhood friends' gang connections - to see the arrival of a shipment of bricks of uncut cocaine (the gang connect is a high ranking member of the most powerful "gang" in DK which is the main distributer - presumeably - of cocaine in -dk). Fucking wild to see an entire brick of cocaine with stamp and everything. It had only been touched in order to make drill holes several different random places in the brick which they do to verify consistent uncut (80-90% according to him) quality in the entire brick. This is without doubt the best cocaine I have ever tried which i havent had to use days to clean and purify myself. It is coke from this shipment I have been taking today.

120 mg methadone
4 mg clonazepam
600 mg pregabalin
~600 mg cocaine - both free base smoked and hci nasally.

I got the rare honor a few days ago - due to a childhood friends' gang connections - to see the arrival of a shipment of bricks of uncut cocaine (the gang connect is a high ranking member of the most powerful "gang" in DK which is the main distributer - presumeably - of cocaine in -dk). Fucking wild to see an entire brick of cocaine with stamp and everything. It had only been touched in order to make drill holes several different random places in the brick which they do to verify consistent uncut (80-90% according to him) quality in the entire brick. This is without doubt the best cocaine I have ever tried which i havent had to use days to clean and purify myself. It is coke from this shipment I have been taking today.

Adding that to the bucket list. Ironically if I hadn't moved out of Chicago I would have seen it already.

I'm all set to go get my subutex script tomorrow from the doc. God Bless the great state of Florida. Called the doctors office about subs, they said sure no problem give us 265 bucks well give you a script and you get the hell out.

Adding that to the bucket list. Ironically if I hadn't moved out of Chicago I would have seen it already.

I'm all set to go get my subutex script tomorrow from the doc. God Bless the great state of Florida. Called the doctors office about subs, they said sure no problem give us 265 bucks well give you a script and you get the hell out.
Damn son that shit is pricy as fuck.

OT : 80mg methadone

Damn son that shit is pricy as fuck.

OT : 80mg methadone

Yeah and that's just the visit. The script will be around 100 too, but fuck it beats street pricing lol. Apparently no one knows what suboxone is down here and as far as I can tell I'm the only one with any...hmm....

Anybody else notice kratom only helps with wd for like an hour when ur dope has been fenty lately? Or am i that stuck on dope?

Status
Not open for further replies.