Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
just like three or four dabs this morn'

not high enough yet to deal with the shitshow

but it's OK because soon I'll be able to knock myself out with some mild-moderate BZD dosage and I'll be able to forget I'm the center of the shitshow. And that will be enough.

Probs because I haven't had any downers in 2 days and I have been involuntarily hurting myself from the hypervigilence.

How high would high enough be though?

Just curious. I'm not at the level I want to be at to deal with *most* things today.

I keep going back and forth between the weed and my stim. Trying to find just the right here and there.

oh i got ur pm and never responded my bad i'll do that now

it's hard to describe what I "want" or "need" out of the drugs I take. Right now I "want" to just shoegaze for a while

Last bit of leftover heroin/coke mixture, chased by 50mg benadryl, some Vietnam Kratom, and a few chillins of outdoor sour d diluted a little over halfway with high CBD and CBG weed, strain unknown. Feeling content and much better about not having anymore heroin.

higher than I imagine I'd be right now

I would share deets but I'm going to abstain for now

2mg Clonazepam
1mg Alprazolam
.125mg Brotizolam
12mg Bromazepam
12.5mg Diphenhydramine
100mg Caffeine
80mg Oxycodone instant release

and then 4 hrs later....
450mg Pregabalin
1mg Alprazolam
60mg DXM
10mg Hydromorphone nasal
50mg Pseudoephedrine
200mg Caffeine

/edit: forgot 400mg Magnesium and loads of high CBD vaping 8) CBD vaping is one of my new favs cuz it relaxes immediately

Last edited:
I’m feeling amazing. On a kinda “pharmaceutical speedball” I guess would be the best way to describe it...

- 60-80mg DXM to make the hydrocodone more potent
- 10mg Flexaril (same reason as the DXM)
- 150mg Lyrica
- 2mg Klonopin
- 55mg hydrocodone (close to 0 tolerance whatsoever so I’m even getting a decent nod)
- 20mg d-amphetamine (enough to really add to the euphoria without taking anything away)

Bout to go sit outside in the sun, kick my feet up, put on some good music and smoke a nice cigar. Days like this are really hard to beat %)

Was not going to even today after last night's restful and much needed sleep but 25mg(ish) of meth and I'm feeling alright. Just (as crazy as it might seem) relaxing.

About to throw a purple Trainwreck nug in the bong. That'll level me out nicely.

It was until circumstances changed my mood. My buzz is killed and it is past 3 so there's no way in hell I'm redosing.. not after the other afternoon when I did that. I like sleeping at night.

A point of gray dope and soo much sour d. I feel like this dope might have fent or something. Doesn’t feel as warm as dope uaully does. Also kinda feels like ketamine goin up the nose. Kinda bummed about it. Just glad I’ll be leaving this town soon, and all it’s narcotic excesses.

Last edited:
10mg methadone
Rosin vape cart, forgot the strain but it was a sativa
2mg alprazolam soonish

Been terribly sick the last few days, both natural and drug related reasons. I think I'm gonna quit fucking around like I've been lately. I'm not getting what I want out of any of it anymore.

Super stoned and high on heroin. Did a tiny bump of coke for slight euphoria enhancement.

Caved and bought a few weeks supply of drugs today, in other words, i blew most of my paycheck when i really should be saving.

Also doing drugs when i should be sleeping so i can be functional at work tomorrow...

Last edited:
Took 10mg O-DSMT and went to a presentation with my folks earlier. Still feeling a good buzz from that (got a low tolerance right now, woot) and am now extra mellow from some decent bud topped with two year old kief.

Status
Not open for further replies.