• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I don't know if this is exciting to people who aren't as neurotic about their food as I am, but I recently saw that B&Js have released some low calorie ice creams... Less than 600 calories in a 500ml tub. =D Haven't tried it yet but am excited to do so.

As far as drugs, today I am only on benign nootropics, PPAP HCl, Phenylpiracetam and coffee. Washing out from 150mg Armodafinil the past few days, debating whether to take some Phenibut... but feeling like it's a bit of a waste to take Phenibut when I'm not going outside or being sociable.

^im a fan of their dairy free ice cream, i dont count calories since i’ve always been prettt skinny, but dairy is something that I try to avoid around 50% of the time. The exceptions being quality cheese and ice cream.

@ot: just received some blow, did a fat speedball in the bathroom at work. I like speedballs more than either drug on their own, theyre just so perfect

Feelin fuckin great today! Really relaxed mellow “don’t give a fuck bout anything” type high, which is my favorite kind lol

- 2mg alprazolam ER/XR (first time ever trying Xanax in my life which is weird cause I’ve had basically all the more mainstream benzos and even some of the more obscure ones like midazolam, triazolam, etc) really liking this stuff
- 1 cup codeine lean/sizzurp whatever you wanna call it (first tim I actually mixed it up in soda since like highschool but I figured wtf. About 90-110mg worth of codeine in there didn’t measure it too closely just know it’s in that range. Realize it sounds like a low dose for most people but my opiate tolerance is extremely low and for some reason I’m way more sensitive to codeine than most people and have got a mild nod on doses as low as 80mg)
- 150mg Lyrica
- 10mg Flexaril
- 15mg Flurazepam

Just a perfect high for a Saturday like today... Hope everyone else is feeling good!

Also, I discovered a somehow legal cannabis lounge bus here in chattanooga! it blew my mind, but the weed they provide is overpriced and is a maximum of 4.5 percent THC. Still, In Tennessee, the fact that it’s here

What? Are you sure you didn't take any scopolamine also and hallucinated the whole thing?

How is that possible? Are they using a religious exemption? (That's all I can think of) ther were places doing this in California before rec was legal bit they are embroiled in litigation now and shut down the one I used to go to.

OT: just ate 30 mg of hydrocodone. Going to start a CWE of a handful of further hydros for a but later in the day.

Then going to order some weed delivery service.

As much as I complain about drugs being illegal...all of this I'm doing today is legal so it could he worse.

Last edited:
1.3g Phenibut
25mg Diphenhydramine
1mg Alprazolam
200mg Caffeine
2mg Clonazepam
40mg Oxycodone instant release oral
12mg Hydromprphone nasal
so, kinda the usual stuff... and because why not? :)

/edit: will add 25mg Promethazine in about 30 mins. Guess then I'll nod for 2-3 hrs.
vaped some yummy high CBD liquid.

/edit2: whoow, I was out for quite a while... way longer than I've expected...

Guys, I'm tellin ya, it's such a hard nod life we're livin here. Jay-Z was right... :p

Keeping it going with:
12mg Hydromorphone nasal
6mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam
100mg Caffeine
some small lines of amphs and
vaping more of the tasty high CBD stuff

< lol at hard nod life .

It's a hard nod life for us...instead of oxys, we get fent, instead of dillies we get subs. It's a hard nod life

^ I sent you a PM just to congratulate you on the "hard nod life" hilarity. I needed that to brighten up my day. All CNN is running on is the New Zealand shooting and it's so depressing it's hard not to break down and cry today, going to need some more drugs.

What? Are you sure you didn't take any scopolamine also and hallucinated the whole thing?

How is that possible? Are they using a religious exemption? (That's all I can think of) ther were places doing this in California before rec was legal bit they are embroiled in litigation now and shut down the one I used to go to.

OT: just ate 30 mg of hydrocodone. Going to start a CWE of a handful of further hydros for a but later in the day.

Then going to order some weed delivery service.

As much as I complain about drugs being illegal...all of this I'm doing today is legal so it could he worse.

I hear that, drug reform laws are coming, we just gotta be patient! It could be worse, you’re in a legal state, out here if i want to buy dank weed I have to hit up one of three dealers i know who also sell crack, coke, and heroin.

And It was real! It’s apparently anresearch project with state funding and an associated medical institution, they were only allowed to have <5% THC, with between 5-15% CBD, and they would only let you smoke their joints, which were rolled with cigarette filters, OR they would pack a hookah with it. They had standup comedy, DJ’s and they host philosophical discussion nights apparently. I have no clue how they are able to do it, but they fuckin are! So strange, so cool though. Honestly even in CA the setups for these types of lounges weren’t nearly as cool and vibey as this spot. The CA lounges tend to be very bougie, and just... mainstream. It seemed like it was catering to people who had high paying jobs and happened to smoke cannabis, rather than the people who have been a part of the culture of cannabis. This bus felt very much “for stoners by stoners”, the fact that it was on a bus to begin with suggested that. The comedy and dj’s playing good hip hop, the beanbags everywhere, the socratic debates that were happening, and the goofy name of the bus (The Midnight Puff) solidified it for me. I’m curious to see how it develops, and how it will affect the laws surrounding cannabis in Tennessee. Also very curious to see if there are others doing the same thing.

@OT: speedballing, a fair bit more speed than ball, but i decided to stick with a small amount of dope for later/tomorrow, instead of continuing to speedball when I go out tonight. I really need to stop making that such a regular thing, I’m going back on kratom fully after this weekend, just ordered a fair bit, and I know that I’m now at the point where dope doesn’t do anything positive for me anymore. it used to, I’ve had a lot of epiphanies with heroin and especially with opium, where my emotional attachment to certain things gets wiped clean and I can see things objectively. Ketamine does a similar thing, more effectively tbh, but opioids do it in a much more seemingly direct and tangible way.

Last edited:
hate these shitty sundays.... :-/

1050mg pregabalin
200mg caffeine
1mg alprazolam
32mg diphenhydramine
10mg hydromorphone nasal
20mg oxycodone ir oral
3g ashwaghanda

.....also hoping for the best and hope it worked for you C.H

/edit: just noticed that I'm already living the hard nod life 8) yea, but what else to do on a sunday.

Last edited:
Honestly even though my brain feels this good

heroin-drugs-nodding-out.jpg

but not because of opiates, I still have this terrible thing I've got to do and it's going to be a total buzz kill and major downer.

dang, had a huge internet router fail. dunno wtf caused it... but had to do a hard factory reset. unbelievable, the fkin internet is addictive like opioids :X
OT:
16mg hydromorphone
300mg pregabalin
6mg bromazepam
1mg alprazolam
something to relax cause of this fkin internet shock ;)

C.H. man that sounds aweful. I feel with you and wish you all the best! hopefully you've got something to relax after the bullshit thing you've gotta do. nah, I'm pretty sure you've gotta right stuff. but still, be strong!

C.H. man that sounds aweful. I feel with you and wish you all the best! hopefully you've got something to relax after the bullshit thing you've gotta do. nah, I'm pretty sure you've gotta right stuff. but still, be strong!

Awful has no E but that's OK.

I ripped off the bandaid and it went way smoother than expected.

Still anxiously awaiting sensitive news.

30mg Methadone
Just got 0.5g cocaine delivered, been taking small bumps
~0.2g mushrooms (microdosing FTW)
Espresso shot
CBD oil
Dabs of reclaim
Hits from the Juul
40mg Vyvanse
1mg Clonazepam
900mg Gabapentin

The last three are RX'ed; the methadone is not. My friend gets a take-home once per week and gives me some of his. Its an excellent system IMO - I get to be high on opiates once per week, and I avoid both dependency and tolerance buildup. I've heard a million times "you won't be able to keep it to once a week" - well, I have no other opiate plugs, and have been keeping it to exactly one time per week for the past 6+ months.

Now I'm waiting for some weed or dabs (ideally both) to put the cherry on top of this really gorgeous Sunday afternoon buzz. The reclaim dabs have been satiating my need for THC, but I suspect in a few hours here I'll be able to take a proper bong hit.

Cheers everyone!

Awful has no E but that's OK.
Thanks for correcting. That's awEsome :)

/edit: OT
I'm celebrating it with 12.5mg Diphenhydramine, .5mg Alprazolam, 2mg Clonazepam, 20mg Oxycodone instant release and some Hydromorphone. Hoping for a little nod. ;)

Last edited:
I think I'm doing ok, I just need to work on acceptance, forgiving myself and learning from my mistakes instead of beating myself up over them.

not high enough, dab commencing NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.