Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably fentanyl ....
LOL
I picked up some (fent) testerday eve in the form xanax bars and i kinda like the feeling. Been chillin pretty good all day... but of course there is other stuff in my system. Can always tell, though. :)

Fent .50 "bar"
Xan .50
~7 gr kratom total so far
caffeine (little coffee)
cigs
weed always

Anybody else notice kratom only helps with wd for like an hour when ur dope has been fenty lately? Or am i that stuck on dope?
Personally I am leaning towards fent may be a little different... it (kratom) does have a ceiling and maybe fent is over this? IDK but will do more research on it. Good question as I may need some help soon....8o
Peace

Last edited:
just spent 15 minutes hacking up my lungs now that their clear, another hit of wax sounds good

Dabbing some shatter and distillate after a nice tolerance break. This time I'm going to try and make it last; been spending way too much on concentrates lately.

just like two or three fat dabs, baked but NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH REALITY FUCK YOU NEWSOM I'm so angry. I needed to bring benzos with me to get through the day but, I guess I'll deal with my feelings later. Oh my god. Stupid fucking world.

At least I'm feeling better in general, more evened out and stuff.

Lines of bupe throughout the day, 1g phenibut and some old weed I found in my mom's desk lol. She ain't slick.

Ahhh having subutex is awesome, I dont know why I didn't do this sooner. So much weight off my shoulders.

Today I learned that phenibut + subutex = vomit festival.

Oh and also one of my friends from back home was found dead in his sleep, presumed OD.

It's been a tough week. Physically, mentally, and emotionally.

OT: subs, weed

Sorry to hear about that buddy.

I have never tried phenibut. I did do GHB and buprenorphine and meth once. Incredible euphoria. I am sorry to hear about the vomit festival.

I have just had a few dabs and am feeling terrible. Will likely need to tap on the alprazolam based break pedals.

that feel when you have the best of both downer worlds

NSFW:
tumblr_ofvh4z7xm81rqbxy4o1_400.jpg

oh yisss

but all I have are the bars and I'm not feeling it *ultimate sigh*

I never got to play with those 12 or 16 milligram strips. That must have been heaven in a disposable aluminum-like envelope.

Psilocybin Mushrooms, Cannabis Edible, Beer and Buprenorphine. Had a pretty wonderful day off honestly, all of those mixed pretty well. I tend to just throw shrooms into most of my combos these days, have quite the abundance at the moment.

Brings so much depth to everyday life. I've taken psychedelics weekly for the last couple months. Been really enjoying it quite a bit. Planning on setting up a Mescaline microdose schedule in the near future, really looking forward to it. Sounds like a great way to enter this spring doesn't it. In the form of San Pedro by the way.

Just going to capsule up the powder.
Thinking 5 grams twice a week, sound good?

~Charlie

Last edited:
I took another 1mg xanax and am going to super chill :) looking forward to it. Just had a meal and I have some delicious ice cream for dessert. :)

Hope you all are well.

Completely outa weed and coming down off 100mg d-amphetamine (also in very mild hydrocodone wd which probably doesn’t help.) So depressed feel like crawling under something and dying. Hopefully I took enough downers to knock me out so I can wake up tomorrow feeling better. Not sure how I’m gonna get through this honestly feeling hopeless, but I’ve been here many times before and always get past it. Lost my source for weed and don’t have another for now which really sucks because it helps me move than anything, hope I can find another soon; I can obviously live without it but I don’t imagine myself being very happy (it’s what keeps away my chronic pain, depression and constant opiate cravings.) Sorry to bitch to you guys about it but I don’t know what else to do.

Anyway back on topic
-300mg Lyrica
-10mg flexaril
-15mg flurazepam
-2mg Klonopin
- 1/3 bottle of NyQuil

still not even drowsy...

Gonna try to get ahold of some hydrocodone or something tomorrow (honestly settle for codeine but not sure if I can even get that).

I'm totally enjoying the additional 1mg alprazolam. Going to enjoy a great TV show and a nice portion of DELICIOUS ice cream. SO STOKED!

Fenty dope + weed
Im not even sure what this dope is, i tried smoking it, because my understanding is that fentanyl is effectively vaporized, unlike heroin HCL, and i didnt feel much at all. Its possible that its a different salt that you cant smoke. Whatever this dope is, its not tht great. The stuff i was getting last month was straight fire. If it werent for the fact that for some reason fentanyl feels really good to speedball with, at least when i snort them, wouldnt dare put this dope in a needle, it doesnt even smell like vinegar.

Also, I discovered a somehow legal cannabis lounge bus here in chattanooga! it blew my mind, but the weed they provide is overpriced and is a maximum of 4.5 percent THC. Still, In Tennessee, the fact that it’s here at all is a win.

I'm totally enjoying the additional 1mg alprazolam. Going to enjoy a great TV show and a nice portion of DELICIOUS ice cream. SO STOKED!

Dam jealous

Of your ice cream

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm totes an ice cream slut. Had some for dessert tonight and I'm so full and I almost regret having eaten so much because I want more ice cream now, if that can be believed.

Two beers (first time in a whole year and I think once a year isn't bad; I do not plan on drinking with any sort of frequency ever again)
lots of water to chase the endless dry mouth
Shatter, not top shelf but decent enough to get fucked up

1.3g Phenibut
25mg Diphenhydramine
1mg Alprazolam
200mg Caffeine
2mg Clonazepam
40mg Oxycodone instant release oral
12mg Hydromprphone nasal
so, kinda the usual stuff... and because why not? :)

/edit: will add 25mg Promethazine in about 30 mins. Guess then I'll nod for 2-3 hrs.
vaped some yummy high CBD liquid.

/edit2: whoow, I was out for quite a while... way longer than I've expected...

Last edited:
Oh yeah I'm totes an ice cream slut. Had some for dessert tonight and I'm so full and I almost regret having eaten so much because I want more ice cream now, if that can be believed.

Oh i 100% get it, i too am an ice cream slut. I pretty much cant eat anythhing less than a pint in a sitting, and it’s almost exclusively B&J’s.

@ot: high on heroin and coffee, waiting for cocaine to get delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.