• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just did a tiny dab of do-si-do with my coffee. Only got a tiny dabs worth of sd left and will save it for tonight. A friend who owes me should give me a little bit of bud later this week but wont buy anything for another 2 weeks since I need to cut down on my tolerance. I also have a bunch to do in the next do weeks and need to clear my head I primarily just use oil now but occasionally like to use flowers to treat myself.

Just kratom. I'm moving out tomorrow morning and still have to pack and also clean mi apartment (it's almost 9pm here)...
Quite stressful to be honest, wish I had some meth.

Hope you guys are higher than me lol

In my much earlier years of use there was one time I had been up for 9 and a half days. All bad. Now that I'm more seasoned and disciplined, anything beyond 2-3 days is a big no-no. Typically, I go to sleep every night though... But part of that has to do with my using not being suspected of by others.

I've never cared for smoking it, or the taste from smoking it after I got into slamming it, and if I couldn't slam or don't want to, I snorting it would be my second choice.

As weird as it may sound I cough less using a pipe, chillum, or joint.
Vape pens is tolerable but comes at a larger price than flower and I seem to go through the cartridges rather quickly.

Yeah most people avoid going over 2

And it makes sense

I cough and dry heave and puked from almost every shot of meth I did. Certainly every large or first of the day shot.

Oh you’re talking about pot. Me too. Pot you can stop hitting if you need a second. I go for big dabs or “big enough” and I tend to cough for a minute. Disgusting fucking air quality.

That must be a pretty cool job,
...I'm not a big fan of this state.

.... "Hey I'm out of Xanax, but do you like H?", uhh fuck yeah let me get some haha.
It is. Quite satisfying and enjoy the work (steel/iron). Only job where I wake up and look forward to getting to the site.
It is a dark place (IMO and IME): Lost a few friends in south fla to benz and opi. Been decades ago now but it can eat a strong MF up. Almost got me... linig those roxis with xan and/or methadone to "chill". Thought I was on top of the world... lost every fu**ing thing. Dumb ass me.... Live and learn.
That last quote got me laughing. Thanks. Sounds just like me. :)
If I jump off will PM and see what's what.
Easy and get rest.
Peace

Edit:
Had about 8 grams of kratom today so far... may be all I do before bed.
10mg oxycodone (without the buffer/garbage)
5mg valium
.25 mg xanax

Very high 800-1200 mg of codeine and rising, weed, promethazine and chucked an amtripiliyne into the mix to oh and its not a drug but saving a peppermint gastro tablet for after this will help any tablet residue in my digestive system get to where it needs to go

Man i dont normally get ocd that bad but ikeep moving these wires for my playstation and cleaning up little bits of trash in my room i live in the attic on the third floor and its the biggest bedroom in the house but ive let the rubbish pile up to much unfortunately and its draining my high

Just did a tiny dab of do-si-do with my coffee. Only got a tiny dabs worth of sd left and will save it for tonight. A friend who owes me should give me a little bit of bud later this week but wont buy anything for another 2 weeks since I need to cut down on my tolerance. I also have a bunch to do in the next do weeks and need to clear my head I primarily just use oil now but occasionally like to use flowers to treat myself.

Like a crackhead decided to see to look in random spots to see if I could find some old jars of oil with a bit left when I noticed a sour diesel pen that had been sitting in a cup of pencils/pens in my field of vision for the past month. Nice when shit like this happens at just the right time. I had put it their when the tv repair man came over and when I forgot where I put it and couldn't find it just assumed I finished it off and threw it out.

It is. Quite satisfying and enjoy the work (steel/iron). Only job where I wake up and look forward to getting to the site.
It is a dark place (IMO and IME): Lost a few friends in south fla to benz and opi. Been decades ago now but it can eat a strong MF up. Almost got me... linig those roxis with xan and/or methadone to "chill". Thought I was on top of the world... lost every fu**ing thing. Dumb ass me.... Live and learn.
Easy and get rest.
Peace

Edit:
5mg valium
.25 mg xanax

I used to live in south Florida too. Think the area where dopesick nation is filmed. I get a sense of nostalgia every time I watch that show.

That area is just unbelievably ridden with drugs. Like literally everyone I met even outside of the drug world ended up with a drug problem. I started out before the pill mills really got cracked down on. Those were tthe days, when you could do 4 roxi 30s for the price of 1 nowdays and they were easier to find than weed. People would give each other roxis they were so cheap.

How times have changed.

I still visit sometimes but am scared to get roxis from anyone due to pressed pills.

OT: havnt abused opiates in about 2 weeks. So hoping this 30 mg of hydrocodone
Does something for me (how times have changed changed!) Also 40 mg edible.

I would probably pay 60 dollars for a real roxi right now and break out a needle even though it's been like 5 years.

Bowls of weed and nothing. Just barely getting through time.

Terrible shatter wd. Terrible.

Easy and get rest.
Peace

Edit:
5mg valium
.25 mg xanax

Went to college for a bit and studied welding and metallurgy, very interesting stuff. I love chemistry, and metallurgy is just metal chem essentially.

Back to Florida though. My parents were so excited to move here, but damn sure regret it big time now! I was on the fence about coming with them, but unfortunately didn't have the cash flow to choose otherwise. They thought it would be nice and sophisticated with a good amount of opportunity, good schools, etc etc. They were also hoping it would keep me off drugs, which is exactly the point that I knew they didn't know shit about S FL. I met the plug in about a week and the dude has every drug I've ever heard of. Both excites and scares me tbph.

Not even gonna touch violent crime. I used to live in Chicago though so I'm used to the, errr, "nuances" of South FL. Moreso than the rest of my family.

But yeah man feel free to PM me, have a good one. Time for job #3...

OT: 40mg methadone, 6mg bromazepam, bowl of weed, and excessive amounts of caffeine and nicotine

just two large dabs today, a little pot earlier. So I'm feeling good after my miserable 2 day break. I was such a bitch.

I added 1mg alprazolam into the mix. Waiting about 10 more minutes for the onset.

Can't stop talking. Can't stop motormouthing like a fucking unwanted dumbass and I need MEDICATION because I'm mentally ill, like always. So not really "high" just "well" if that makes sense. Going to get high. I definitely need to take my medication more often.

Try any trazozdone?

I was actually on it in the past. For me I?d still toss and turn all night (0 sleep most nights) and would have to get up feeling worse than when I went to bed. It?s great for some people but I personally despise it... also apparently I was wrong and the booze + benzos + misc did work cause I ended up waking up the next morning sleeping on my weight bench (which I can?t even use right now) with a headache and s bunch of messages I don?t remember sending :D

-60mg Dexedrine spansules
-30-50mg d-amphetamine IR snorted throughout the night
-3 bowls of indica dominant bud + 1/4bowl of kief
-450?mg Lyrica

A tiny bit paranoid but feel good over all.

A lot of heroin, a lot of cocaine, some crack, a few bromazepam, more heroin, more cocaine, 22oz Heinekin, some amazing bud.

What fucking day even is it...

A lot of heroin, a lot of cocaine, some crack, a few bromazepam, more heroin, more cocaine, 22oz Heinekin, some amazing bud.

What fucking day even is it...

Oh happy days! You must be flying.

I’ve just had like 1 dab. Trying to be OK.

SWIM is trying to make 20 bars a month last but thinks they?ll have to start picking up more in San Fran during their monthly drives.

On topic: SWIM just smoked a joint and popped their first quarter bar of the day

Finishing Off the cocaine and heroin i?ve been having for the past 2 days. Also have some clonazepam and weed in the mix. Feeling pretty wrecked to be honest, havent done a benzo in a while, and the dope and coke are pretty fucking fire, esp the coke. Weed is honestly just bad haha, but thats probably best for me given that i have a low tolerance currently and getting too stoned while on coke can be a pretty high-anxiety/paranoia combo. Catching some strong nods. (It took me a pretty long time to write this post, this sentence alone took 7minutes at least)

Last edited:
25 mg diphenhydramine (to cure my cold, not for recreational purposes)

Loving the fact that I am not drinking right now.

A bunch of nice weed and a little whiskey. Got the day off of work on account of a snowstorm we're having, so I'm loving that I got to have a rare Monday wake-and-bake right now :)

A wake and bake mix of some purple punch and purple trainwreck, followed by a lil blaster a few hours later. Feelin' leveled.

Status
Not open for further replies.