• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about done a 240 mg codeine extraction I stayed up all night(again) on codeine had an estimated 1500 mg probably more not to sedating either I had a little nod yesterday which isn't really that good because I dont like the nod as much as the warm feeling so I've not been sitting down much which probably took away from my high I know when I finally do go bed though I ill be comfy af, gonna have To call in sick today the weather is to nice to waste on education. Oh also had some lopermine powder good stuff as long as I got a decent opiate to enhance.

...don't you live close to/in Florida?
Back and forth to Fla from SC. I do a bit of work at the naval air-base in key west occasionally. Think the next trip is coming up sometime in the middle of april.... Used to be all over the place but have been worn down (mental and physical) by age, hard-ships, injuries and everything else that goes with a hard-knock life.
Picked up 90 5mg diazepam yesterday for nada.
Ain't it strange when a MF doesn't want something it's shoved in your face for free but if one is needing that same something it is nowhere to be found?

Edit:
On subject.
2 grams of green kratom and a few puffs on the bowl for wake-up this morning.
Thinking about not touching anything else today but krat and wood but I know around 1 or 2 o'clock this afternoon the pills will be calling....
Stay safe and have a good one, peeps.
Peace

Last edited:
Back and forth to Fla from SC. I do a bit of work at the naval air-base in key west occasionally. Think the next trip is coming up sometime in the middle of april.... Used to be all over the place but have been worn down (mental and physical) by age, hard-ships, injuries and everything else that goes with a hard-knock life.
Picked up 90 5mg diazepam yesterday for nada.
Ain't it strange when a MF doesn't want something it's shoved in your face for free but if one is needing that same something it is nowhere to be found?

Edit:
On subject.
2 grams of green kratom and a few puffs on the bowl for wake-up this morning.
Thinking about not touching anything else today but krat and wood but I know around 1 or 2 o'clock this afternoon the pills will be calling....
Stay safe and have a good one, peeps.
Peace

That must be a pretty cool job, I'm hoping to land something similar for a career because I love traveling. What I do right now let's me see some cool parts of FL (also very exhausting maintenance work), but I'm not a big fan of this state. I'll remember that though, middle of April (if I'm still here myself, might be moving back to the Midwest).

Yeah whenever I stop looking for something though it pops up out of nowhere. That's actually how I found most of the shit I normally use down here lol. "Hey I'm out of Xanax, but do you like H?", uhh fuck yeah let me get some haha.

OT: 30mg oxycodone (15 + 15), few bumps of heroin, bowl of weed. Just left this little side job I had to do after my regular job, desperately in need of alcohol as well as more weed and H. I haven't been home to sleep since my small nap yesterday evening between all the other random shit I had to do.

Haha I'll do some for you!

lol thanks

you have no idea how much my sick brain misses it; it's half of all my fragmented dreams. The rest of my dreams are nightmares; like running away from someone trying to kill me, or being killed in a dream. Or darker stuff.

just one dab of wax thus far and I need more BZD's or something to even out later. Don't want to caffeine and feel any agitation because I intentionally overshoot it to stay awake a long time. Nothing good in any of this for me. Except for "accomplishments" and "the will". If it means anything to me; it won't in the end.

lol thanks

you have no idea how much my sick brain misses it; it's half of all my fragmented dreams. The rest of my dreams are nightmares; like running away from someone trying to kill me, or being killed in a dream. Or darker stuff.

just one dab of wax thus far and I need more BZD's or something to even out later. Don't want to caffeine and feel any agitation because I intentionally overshoot it to stay awake a long time. Nothing good in any of this for me. Except for "accomplishments" and "the will". If it means anything to me; it won't in the end.

Oh... Believe me when I say the actual reality of it isn't something to be missed. It's the reminiscent memory of crystals that are long gone forever that I think you might be missing... I sure miss it.

I've had about enough of the mediocre at best stuff. I have no desire to acquire it anymore. After it's gone, it's gone. You'd feel a better rush giving a popper a good inhale. Plus, it's cheaper.

Be well.

Nah it's an amazing experience for me. I seriously do wish I could do it again. I won't spend money on it, but that doesn't really matter. I've stayed out the way of it for a long time now and I am at a point in life where I should probably just stick to depressants and cannabis.

I've seen so many people lose their marbles on it, or get addicted. It still doesn't deter me. I think I just stay away from it to have a semi- "normal" life experience now.

Did another huge dab, feeling nice. This is good shit I just wish I had more of it.

^nice
Im just drinkin beer smokin cigarettes. Caved and bought a cheap 40oz lol

Nah it's an amazing experience for me. I seriously do wish I could do it again. I won't spend money on it, but that doesn't really matter. I've stayed out the way of it for a long time now and I am at a point in life where I should probably just stick to depressants and cannabis.

I've seen so many people lose their marbles on it, or get addicted. It still doesn't deter me. I think I just stay away from it to have a semi- "normal" life experience now.

Did another huge dab, feeling nice. This is good shit I just wish I had more of it.

Ahh yes! It never stops amazing me how far out there a lot of people get using it regularly. Meth induced psychosis is no joke. I went into a mild psychosis a couple years ago, was up for nearly 5 days, started with MDVP, when that ended up not feeling like I had wanted it to anymore is the moment things began to get a little weird for me. Visual and auditory hallucinations did not leave me alone until I had finally got something to eat and passed out. I've seen some go into an almost instant psychosis upon use.

It's that time again though! Just ate some breakfast, had about 4 hours of sleep, time to get a little up to speed to cruise through the rest of my day.

As far as dabs go, I envy you! Dabs are not kind on my lungs. Neither is smoking out of a bong but I do it anyways.

Ahh meth, the only drug besides heroin to ever successfully take over my mind. I don't talk about this really at all, but I used to have a giant amphetamine problem. For a while before and also when I was in the process of moving I would take some very potent LSD and fucking snort crystal all day and night. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty fucking epic, but that was months ago and I'm still feeling the mental damage from it....some fun psychosis tho...

OT: red wine, keef, and opioid withdrawal. Hopefully getting 4 methadone wafers, a cap of H, and a bag of coke soon. Until then I'll continue to lie here in agony.

Ahh yes! It never stops amazing me how far out there a lot of people get using it regularly. Meth induced psychosis is no joke. I went into a mild psychosis a couple years ago, was up for nearly 5 days, started with MDVP, when that ended up not feeling like I had wanted it to anymore is the moment things began to get a little weird for me. Visual and auditory hallucinations did not leave me alone until I had finally got something to eat and passed out. I've seen some go into an almost instant psychosis upon use.

It's that time again though! Just ate some breakfast, had about 4 hours of sleep, time to get a little up to speed to cruise through the rest of my day.

As far as dabs go, I envy you! Dabs are not kind on my lungs. Neither is smoking out of a bong but I do it anyways.

I have done 7 days before. 6 days twice. 5 days uncountable times.

When I have it I prefer 2-3 days tops then a eyes wide open nap that may or may not turn into sleep.

I was shooting it. I would do lines, if I didn’t have or want to slam; I can’t stand the taste of smoked meth.

I’ll never forget how much I coughed from my first dab. Lungs get used to dabs after a while.

It helps to have ice in bong, medium/larger chamber for ripping. The smaller dab rigs create unforgivably harsh hits.

Ahh meth, the only drug besides heroin to ever successfully take over my mind. I don't talk about this really at all, but I used to have a giant amphetamine problem. For a while before and also when I was in the process of moving I would take some very potent LSD and fucking snort crystal all day and night. Don't get me wrong, it was pretty fucking epic, but that was months ago and I'm still feeling the mental damage from it....some fun psychosis tho...

OT: red wine, keef, and opioid withdrawal. Hopefully getting 4 methadone wafers, a cap of H, and a bag of coke soon. Until then I'll continue to lie here in agony.

Stay strong brother! I don’t think I ever combined meth and LSD. I can’t recall though. I know I did meth and MDMA once. That shit was strong. Too many lost brain cells.

I wish I had something fun. Just staring at the sky waiting for 30 mins to pass by. Wish I had some downers. Sucks. Want.

Do you like chipping or are you hoping to get clean one day?

Stay strong brother! I don’t think I ever combined meth and LSD. I can’t recall though. I know I did meth and MDMA once. That shit was strong. Too many lost brain cells.

I wish I had something fun. Just staring at the sky waiting for 30 mins to pass by. Wish I had some downers. Sucks. Want.

Do you like chipping or are you hoping to get clean one day?

Yeah man that combo was indescribable, possibly the most euphoria I've ever felt in my entire life. LSD becomes pretty unique when used with amps.

Just shambled down to the mail place and retrieved 4x 40mg methadone and 10x 6mg bromazepam. Took 20mg and 12mg respectively. About to chainsmoke as soon as the done kicks.

Oh now you make me jelly because LSD disappeared and I can’t ever recreate such an endeavor.

Lol.

At least I got to do meth and mdma. Meth and heroin (blah waste of drugs).

I did a lot of meth. At least I had that much. Like a huge pile of dicks.

Meth and heroin? Yeah may as well flush em down the toilet because that's essentially what that combo is lol.

I've heard that nicotine and BZD thing before, but I've also heard some conflicting evidence from my biochemist friend. Personally, I feel a liiiitle bit of a synergy, but it very well could be placebo since I heard that before I tried it.

Starting to come up a little, feeling pretty fucking good. Haven't had a proper benzo and potent opioid combo in like a year, bromazepam even further back. Now I remember why I did this all the time for 2+ years...(not the same combo, H and clonazepam before).

(20mg methadone & 12mg bromazepam, 2 305 cigs)

Edit: sorry to hear about your LSD troubles, if it was possible man I would make sure you have all that you want. Ironically that's the one drug I couldn't get rid of if I tried. I'm still finding random tabs in my stuff from years ago when I used to, errr, work in that economic sector lol. Made some good friends, let's just say that.

Last edited:
I have done 7 days before. 6 days twice. 5 days uncountable times.

When I have it I prefer 2-3 days tops then a eyes wide open nap that may or may not turn into sleep.

I was shooting it. I would do lines, if I didn?t have or want to slam; I can?t stand the taste of smoked meth.

I?ll never forget how much I coughed from my first dab. Lungs get used to dabs after a while.

It helps to have ice in bong, medium/larger chamber for ripping. The smaller dab rigs create unforgivably harsh hits.

In my much earlier years of use there was one time I had been up for 9 and a half days. All bad. Now that I'm more seasoned and disciplined, anything beyond 2-3 days is a big no-no. Typically, I go to sleep every night though... But part of that has to do with my using not being suspected of by others.

I've never cared for smoking it, or the taste from smoking it after I got into slamming it, and if I couldn't slam or don't want to, I snorting it would be my second choice.

As weird as it may sound I cough less using a pipe, chillum, or joint.
Vape pens is tolerable but comes at a larger price than flower and I seem to go through the cartridges rather quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.