1mg lorazepam subL
5mg zolpidem insuffL
3mg alprazolam subL
0.5mg clonazepam subL
Cannabis
200mg morphine
80 prf Bourbon
Ciggs

In my area there's not much else so it's a detox/nuthouse. So you have the crazy people fighting with grouchy people in withdrawals.. Shitty environment.

hah i've been to one of those... juvie + rehab + psych ward. loonies vs. druggies in the soccer during break

I FEEL LIKE SHIT, god 8( not high, just passing by & dreading existence, gonna tough it out this time... no clonazepam, might just have a smoke, shit, i wish i could just CHILL :(

hah i've been to one of those... juvie + rehab + psych ward. loonies vs. druggies in the soccer during break

I FEEL LIKE SHIT, god 8( not high, just passing by & dreading existence, gonna tough it out this time... no clonazepam, might just have a smoke, shit, i wish i could just CHILL :(

Hope you feel better Neuro! Fortunately I've managed to hold on to a xanax bar and a half and 5 x 0.5 clonazepam, oh and 7 x 10mg ambien I just came up on. Should make these sleepless nights of agony somewhat better. Not to mention the bit of diamorphine I insuffL (230mg as of now, i just consider insuffL heroin better-nasally absorbed morphine) after doing landscaping I was sore as fuck. Might finish it off before tomorrow morning just so I don't put myself on a backtrack to retched W/D's. Oh wait, and I have about a pint of Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey left... not to mention plenty o' weedz.

320 mgs oxycodone (old formula oc 80s, 40s and oxynorm 20s). + 600 mgs gabapentin + 3 mgs loprazolam. Cozy is a word that suites this demeanor.

10mg zolpidem insuffL and 20mg zolpidumb orally + whatever zo's are lingering in my system with the few high abv% beers I had downtown with the best pizza I've had in a minute.

Tryna get mad hypnotik and $toned. Wish I had the works to IV some zolpidem, I enjoy that rush despite it's lack of sympathy for veins.

P2Chill just wait until that 2mg bupe is gone, it's gonna be quite noticeable IME. Hopefully you got doses of clorazepate after the bupe is tapered off.

320 mgs oxycodone (old formula oc 80s, 40s and oxynorm 20s). + 600 mgs gabapentin + 3 mgs loprazolam. Cozy is a word that suites this demeanor.

I thought the old formula could not be purchased anymore. Specially those 80s - I guess.

Whosajiggawaaa lives in a place where the oc are available I feel like we go over this weekly lol :)

Yeah lucky fucker he is! haha they still around my city now and then. Mostly just Roxi 30's for real.

Couldn't help myself or save it for the am, sniffed my last 100mg of China White dope (guess I gotta get more tomorrow, or tough it out w/ weed, gaba and zo's)
45mg zolpidem, tryna get hypnotik via z-drug hypnosis
Other zo's lingering in my system (lorazepam, clonaz, alpraz)
Alcohol
Cannabis

I've had bout a gram of caffeine in the last couple hours.

I don't get withdrawals from it so I might as well go ham whenever I want

0.5L Grolsch Kanon (11.6% Beer)
0.75L Qué Mas (13% Sauvignon Blanc)
15mg Flubromazepam
1.5mg Etizolam
100mg 2-FMA
For now...

Smoked the whole stem of a tweak pipe. I always feel so crackhead-y when I do that 8)

It's so unsatisfying compared to vaping a nice fat shard, too, and blowing out a thick cloud of vapor. Mmmmm....

Drunk 4 strong beers during the day and smoked cigarettes

had some coke freebased, about 0.7g of freshly cooked rocks.
Smoking it was intense it had a really good taste. That taste who force you to going back on the pipe every 10 minutes...

weed, hash for the comedown. Few joints
100mg hydroxyzine
4mg buprenorphine snorted
25mg oxazepam
50mg Amitriptylin

No h now for 12 hours....ahhhh!
Just 7 600 mg gabapentin
Sub on hand for morning. Then at night? I score da good stuff.

Got about two hours of sleep this morning, gonna need more than that to stay awake until 7 tomorrow... For now, beer.

Hoo-ray. I'm bored as fuck tbh.

Very stoned... Took 1.5mg of clonazepam and smoked 3 fat hash spliffs with a friend.
I have no tolerance to clonazepam and also ate a grapefruit in the morning so its hittin me quite nice

^^^ nice!!! I miss clonazepam for recreational purposes. I had a script for 1.5mg a day for a semester my junior year of uni, that shit made me a zombie when I took 1.5 at once instead of .5mg 3x a day. Seriously though that shit is strong. There's a reason I stick with valium lmao. Could do with some hash rn myself. Instead I'll take 5mg val n chill.

I'm slightly high on the fact that I'm finna sell my leftover rims this week, and probably order out tonight to celebrate. I also worked an extra shift this past week so assuming I can stay awake to punch in and out of work, I'm full of happy. Thursday payday, maybe do something special this weekend.

Not high. 4mg suboxone
trying a staggered gabapentin dose. Took 4 600 mg pills, three hours later 5 more...and now just took like 6 more. Will take a handful again in a few hours.
2 50 mg hydroxyzine

Wish i had weed

I actually don't feel it as strong as i expected, its making me kinda energetic, good body high though.
Smoking another spliff, couldn't help myself =D

I didn't want to but.... I'm drinking a bunch more beer and hoping everything works out. I just can't sleep and the booze helps (initially, its bad for REM)

Status
Not open for further replies.