• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first I drank that sizzurp, then I got my vials'o'k, so I mixed it up with roughly 60mg up the nose, just a bump of pharmaceutical grade Kay, then I was brought a half of Hareon, did it all, I've been nodzilla over here since 4P.N. (Post noon, someone will get the reference ;)) now, let the games begin, going to IM a fatty of Kay and lay down.

not very high. i have 1 cap of smack left and i want to boot it up... ive got all the equipment ready, but ive never successfully booted before.. im scared that im going to waste my heroin because im a noob shooter, then i really wont be very high o_O wow. life is so difficult

Well first I drank that sizzurp, then I got my vials'o'k, so I mixed it up with roughly 60mg up the nose, just a bump of pharmaceutical grade Kay, then I was brought a half of Hareon, did it all, I've been nodzilla over here since 4P.N. (Post noon, someone will get the reference ;)) now, let the games begin, going to IM a fatty of Kay and lay down.

I think HYH is mad envious right now. K would be godly and heroin, ungodly in the best way.

Thankful I woke up to some good ole' heroin, it's freezing in this bitch.

And yo YKM, my bad I didn't get back to you back on that Skype tip breh. I fell asleep mad early, drank myself into a self-pity coma after pretrial's results yesterday.

not very high. i have 1 cap of smack left and i want to boot it up... ive got all the equipment ready, but ive never successfully booted before.. im scared that im going to waste my heroin because im a noob shooter, then i really wont be very high o_O wow. life is so difficult

Don't let the anxiety be the factor in why you miss your shot. If you overthink it, you may miss out of anxiety. A feeling I'm well familiar w/. I couldn't be sorrier to hear another is getting into IV dope, best of luck Trip it's a rough lyfe. I've faced some hardships I never thought I'd have to. If I could manage to get thru PAWS or even just acute W/D, I wouldn't be hooked on the Hank right now.

Last edited:
My nikka YKM got it goin that shit sound gravy as can be .

HYH I feel you bruh have gotten my self fairly jammed on the shit again as of late fuckin wd.

Waiting on dudeso imma get some Dope got a xanax an chain smoke till I'm out of parlis.

Workin at the moment so base line.

Tryp like head said it's a shitty lifestyle man but good luck.
control your breathing while you try, make it so your heart ain't racing an shit.

Can't go wrong w/ more dope guizeee.

Just ate a bomb ass meal downtown and drank some nitro brew stouts + 4mg clonazepam sub'd (omperazole for potentiation 30 mins prior) + another ~100mg line of dope + ciggs

Leegrow, I got court for being caught with a "dangerous drug instrument" aka a rig and they tried to suggest probation for a goddamn pretrial plea, yeah right like I wanna lose my license for 6 months (suspended) and I don't what level of probation this fucking scumbag lawyer was babbling about. I'll leave this city before I get on probation. That's just asking me to do jail-time.

Dude that suuuuuucks, but I feel you. Going thru similar shit except mine was a heroin charge and rigs are completely legal in MA.

Wake N Bake RAW J

Got hammered last night. Need to find a ride to the clinic.

Last edited:
Rapper, he's get the best set up going right now K is maaa love; and yeah me too man I'm mad disappointed in myself. I'm at the point of making a move to get on the Vivitrol/naltrexone shot or a flood dose of Iboga, and there's a sick part of me that misses my MMT dose like crazy. Nothing like a hot cup of coffee after drinking your dose and waiting for the 'done to peak. I felt a heavy buzz for like 2-3 months on the shit. Had no real cravings for awhile, not until I got bored w/ it due to their somewhat low dose limit of like 70mg unless you coming from another clinic on like 180mg then they'll move it up past the hundreds, but taper you, like what if I needed 90-120mg's and that woulda made all the difference. I know you were on MMT too. I hope I can get off this dope tip ASAP, but I'm get myself so psyched up about kicking and since I've used heavy opioids for 4-5 yrs off/on mostly on, my W/D's are EXTRA intense these days. Esp nights.... ugh

Also sounds like we on the same drug cocktail, just subL 1.5mg alprazolske, weedz, and 0.1g heroin first thing in the am with intentions to cop more since this girl I used to work with throwing me gas and shit. I just can't afford to get hemmed up for shit right now, esp driving around dirty. But my impulses get the best of me; I'm a pansy when it comes to WD's which fuels my use even more. Doesn't help I got my last severance check from my last job too... Fuck man hahaha

Effect, I know man fuck the laws. The cops just love to take advantage of the most harmless, somewhat high-functioning addicts because they won't put the real field work in to actually bust dealers, because they're scared they'll get the beef knocked out they taco. And the scumbag cops are paid off, I know that for a fact. One of my dealers has one of the biggest dope/coke networks in my city, you NEVER see a cop patrol the neighborhood.

High as a motherfucking kite yo. Couple of packed joints of this hash which is light pressed first shake land race grown in morocco I'm told. A full head and body buzz it's rather excellent.

7136d5f1b65e4e375a20f8339a08905a.jpg

Have rather a list of new movies here and a quiet weekend planned so it's ideal!

also just found half a point of meth on top of a cabinet where it had been sitting before. Supposed to be on a break from stims but after a couple of beers it's been vaped.

^^I had pretty much the same hash a couple days ago, very good smoke indeed

I'm on 1mg of clonazepam, drinkin some good beer and smoking a hash spliff (the pakistani/indian style). There was a good party tonight but I can't go cause i have things to do tomorrow morning and its an all night kind of party, thats kind of a downer but what the hell... have plenty of good flowers and hash to smoke tonight.

Yeah it's great stuff for sure mate but it's said to be 28% thc and i don't know if it's THAT strong. My normal dealers weed is stronger its og kush, glistening with trichnomes and dense. I've already smoked about 2 grams of this hash. It is very nice but land race moroccan hashes are never that strong for me. The pakistani black moroccan double zero eggs I've had in the past 2 pipes zombified you. Regardless though I almost prefer that smooth taste of the traditional stuff, like you used to get when you were a kid.

HYH: yeah those vials are fuckin sweet while they last.

Defo been beating myself up about my use as well because like you said I was on mdone and tapered off all good. Went cool for like 6 months then that dope bitch was callin my name again.

Don't think I could do the viv shot, don't know enough about it or how it would effect me.

I'm always missin that methadone dose, shit can get you crazy lit all day long.

Unfortunately the paws is what gets me the wd shouldn't be to bad was thinkin I'd use a lil lope dxm benadryl if I really need it.

Yo best of luck to you nikka it ain't easy but you can defo do it.

Fuck 12 2 times police are the real internal terrorism of America.

OT: Just shot a point of some pretty dank tar heroin
gonna sub a mg of xanax after I finish my chain smoking .

Officially on the headies hunt.

DXM, 300mg edible, a shot of Weedskey, white grape white owl blunt hmmm now what I'm outta beer...blue lotus tea maybe...started playin MD bout 30mn ago...muhahahhaha

^Sounds like a good time, welcome to Bluelight!

I think some THC would be awesome right now. Not conducive to passing drug tests, however.

Will have to stick with Kratom, coffee, and cigarettes. Blew through a box of whippits earlier..

Last edited:
Oh sweet whippets I need you in my life...I forget about whippets often and I still have a cracker in my closet! What a wonderful reminder thank you much Lee

Yea I invested in the dispenser since I like them so much. Pricey habit though

45mg hydrocodone, 1.5mg alprazolam, 1.8ml 1,4-butanediol, 40mg cyclobenzaprine, 100mg Lyrica, and 100mg diphenhydramine. Also some coffee. And 80mg Latuda.
Nice and moderately pleasant, would feel better if I didn't have people fucking with my telepathy all the time. I used to be able to get accurate future readings of the weather and possibly other events but now I can't do it because either they don't want to do it or I we are being interfered with to much. I am alerted it is the latter. It may be because they are pissed off because I won't stop using drugs but I would expect them to look past that given what is at stake and think it could be other forces at work. There are more of them. Maybe they are all trying to stop me from proving telepathy and saving lives by posting future weather forecasts.

They say if I leave my state they will leave me alone and let me do it. I don't believe them because they lie too much. They also want me to be silent because they have to listen to the sound I hear but they punish the whole town and tell me it is Hell to the ones I love. I hope the tornado predicted to hit this town happens and is the EF-5 instead of the EF-2 or we get both next year after I am gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.