• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Both. I'm kicking a 3 month habit, so it should be a cakewalk compared to the detox I went through last year. Doesn't feel like a cakewalk right now, but it's definitely not nearly as harsh as the last time. 100mg clorazepate is a generous amount to start tapering from, so right now i'm not really detoxing from the benzos yet. I really can't complain about the meds they give me, and they actually listen if you tell them they're cutting your dose too fast. It's actually quite humane here when I think about it.
That doesn't make it any less sad that I'm back in rehab already, but better this I suppose than dragging it out for another few years (which I could have if I wanted to) and having another detox from hell.

I take it you're feeling well right now with the oxy in your system, are you trying to kick opis for good, or are you just doing a tolerance break or something like that? In any case, good luck with that mate and hang in there! ;)
Detox, retox, repeat.

18 mg bromazepam
150 mg lyrica
4 mg lorazepam
20 mg ambien
Coffee and cigs
Wish i had an opiate and some weed!

7mg Clonazepam
4mg Bupe via intrahepatoportal. I didn't know that shit was real, I imagine it hurts like a sum'bitch. I plugged it, I'm in a sticking a syringe in my butt phase.. Don't judge me.
Caffeine
Nicotine
Football, cutty.. We're playing like goddamn garbage.
Can't wait to get my Gaba refilled.. I think I took 24000mg, somewhere in the 20g range, felt super rad.
Ketamayne vials should be here within a few days. Goddamn, I can't wait.

^Both. I'm kicking a 3 month habit, so it should be a cakewalk compared to the detox I went through last year. Doesn't feel like a cakewalk right now, but it's definitely not nearly as harsh as the last time. 100mg clorazepate is a generous amount to start tapering from, so right now i'm not really detoxing from the benzos yet. I really can't complain about the meds they give me, and they actually listen if you tell them they're cutting your dose too fast. It's actually quite humane here when I think about it.
That doesn't make it any less sad that I'm back in rehab already, but better this I suppose than dragging it out for another few years (which I could have if I wanted to) and having another detox from hell.

I take it you're feeling well right now with the oxy in your system, are you trying to kick opis for good, or are you just doing a tolerance break or something like that? In any case, good luck with that mate and hang in there! ;)

wtf kinda rehab lets u have phone/internet access.

OT: oxy and chinawhite together in lil lines to stretch the oxy (i prefer it to china).

Gonna add in some xanax and loprazolam soon.

Rehab gave me full phone privs, I'd only call my mom, however, to check on my little brother. They had what looked like payphones on the wall, just pick it up n dial. Found out lots of people smuggled shit in, however. I was given a kpin for a Newport by an AB meth-addict. I learned first hand how easy it is to smuggle drugs into rehab without using your butt.

Rehab gave me full phone privs, I'd only call my mom, however, to check on my little brother. They had what looked like payphones on the wall, just pick it up n dial. Found out lots of people smuggled shit in, however. I was given a kpin for a Newport by an AB meth-addict. I learned first hand how easy it is to smuggle drugs into rehab without using your butt.

I smuggled cigs into the nuthouse/rdetox place last week and didn't get caught smoking till this one bitch narked on me. Didn't use my butt, I hid them in my hairbrush behind the thing with the bristles and the lighter was tied to my hair at the nape of my neck, can't be seen. They don't ask you to lift your hair when being strip searched ;)

Just woke up, pretty sober except for the leftover bit of valium in my system from yesterday. I'm surprisingly not anxious, depressed, or craving drugs, so I think I'm going to savor this feeling for as long as it lasts. Feels all right man.

Not high but about to be feelin' good...can tell the Gaba's kickin in cuz I wanna do stuff and talk besidels lay around the house, so I'm about to take my 3mg of xanax....kinda gtta glow from my Sub to suprisingly, I booted it(1mg) and I've been taking it under the tounge for a while but did it that way cuz I was realllly fucked up on too many footballs yesterday(12mg I think) and picked up some rigs. After I take the footballs probly goin over to a friends house, don't feel like sittin around, plus I wanna see if the guy I get my xanax from will hold me some till I get paid, or well he will probly just front them to me. Anyway ramnbling, not high just happy feelin,lol. Gaba's wierd to me...it's like a benzo,opiate, and stimulant in one, but doesn't feel like any of those if that makes sense....

Detox, retox, repeat.

for real, right? I'm on the retox now, hurt my shoulder the other day so I've been dabbling in oxy a bit more. will lead to another cut off in a few weeks haha

sober atm though, cleaned my apt this morning before I got high. feels goodman

wtf kinda rehab lets u have phone/internet access.

Depends on the place for sure.. Some have pay phones like ykm said, some have nothing, but let you earn having a cell phone.

I smuggled cigs into the nuthouse/rdetox place last week and didn't get caught smoking till this one bitch narked on me. Didn't use my butt, I hid them in my hairbrush behind the thing with the bristles and the lighter was tied to my hair at the nape of my neck, can't be seen. They don't ask you to lift your hair when being strip searched ;)

most rehabs encourage you to smoke if you're a smoker dunno where you were...

yeah the one i went to many years back also had payphones but you weren't allowed cellphones. Only in secondary care were they allowed. Secondary care I enjoyed tbh. I kinda enjoyed the whole rehab experience tbh. So nice and sheltered, no responsibilities or pressures. Infact I know my insurance will pay for 30 days at a fairly nice one now if I wanted to and they'd taper me with oxy and done together.

I made some killer connects during that stay, learned of the best drive through drug dealers in my city...

well that ain't a detox/rehab is it then hey HEY?!

Back when I was a cig smoker many years ago and I rode my mbike into a cars windshield 9breaking my hip and many other bones) I made the porters wheel me outside every time I wanted to smoke they gave me strong opiates so it was one of my more pleasant hospital stays.
My stay last year wasn't bad either they gave me 360 mgs oxy a day for a shattered shoulder (and cos i was highly tolerant) also had the hottest 20 year old blonde nurse care for me, we ended up going on a date afterwards too. but it was not to be...

R
most rehabs encourage you to smoke if you're a smoker dunno where you were.

Depends. The last place my sister went to forbid smoking and my one run in with rehab wouldn't initially allow me to smoke until I was evaluated whatever the fuck that meant.

We were allotted 5 smoke breaks daily, once in the A.M. (7am)- after each meal, then before you get your night meds. Which they always asked 'Do you want an ambien, too?' wtf kinda Q is that, you know I want an ambien. I was on 16x Librium/day there. They helped quite a bit, if taken at once, and a much higher dose, I could see it being slightly recreational.

I would personally like to kick them for good, despite my love-hate-love with them. They ruin my life quite quickly and easily hah.

Few Miller High Life's and a bowl of the loud. The oxy did help, but I'm sure it's putting off the inevitable/setting me back somewhat. I guess you could consider it a quick taper from the heroin (which is by far stronger and tends to be cut w/ fent here). Shit sucks man, I feel ya on that. I know the whole rehab routine... except I've hated all of the ones I've been too so far

Still doing adderall, been eating instant release adderall... 20mg.
I jokingly just said to my friend because we are driving around and don't know what to do. I told her we should go to the cemetery and preform rituals (just joking). Then she was like..... oh no you're wanting to conjure shit... you're cut off, lmao. Hahahaha

In my area there's not much else so it's a detox/nuthouse. So you have the crazy people fighting with grouchy people in withdrawals.. Shitty environment.

Detox, retox, repeat.

That's basically what I did this last year, yep. I'm really proud of myself and so are my parents. :|

OT: 25mg clorazepate & 2 mg suboxone - not high, but not particularly 'low' either. The discomfort is minimal and a lot less severe than, say, 2 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.