• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I drink myself to sleep I always wake up really early. Usually 6 or 7 in the AM. (Haven't done that in a while, though...last time was New Years Eve, IIRC)

I sleep during the day because I work graveyard, sometimes I sleep right after I get home. Sometimes I sleep right before work. It really sucks being on the other side of society.

Unrelated: I just vomited for the first time in months from trying to get drunk too fast.

I just did a line of blow (which is somewhat decent as I've got a nice buzz off a single line, which wasn't that big) and am drinking an energy drink to wake up. :) Gonna take a shower and press on with my day!

Every time I drink myself to sleep I always wake up really early. Usually 6 or 7 in the AM. (Haven't done that in a while, though...last time was New Years Eve, IIRC)

I read online that it has something to do with the alcohol wearing off in you're bloodstream that causes one to wake up prematurely after drinking. Happens to me too so I searched it up one day.

OT: just coffee

2mg alprazolam subL
Cannabis
1 and a half yellow seashell rolls

Rollin face, smoking American Spirits, and packing bowls. Such a flooring roll.

drank 4 25oz beers today, feeling pretty cocked

35mg methadone

smoking rollies

my boy should be smoking a blunt with me when he get outta work, but he made sure to say "maybe" ... i wont allow it to not happen lmao... im feeling good

peace out to my BL niggas

Drank a lot of coffee during all day. I think I should slow down or have a weaker coffee.
My stomach is upset. Sometimes I feel I'm just drinking because the coffee is fresh and available.
I hardly drink coffee at home. Not as much as in the office.

Not that high. Just did a shot of h... 2 hours ago. The thing is, i had about 4 mg sub earlier...in increments. Fuuuuck. Its just too hard to wait! J reeeeaally wanna wait till morning to do another but...time will tell.

The gabapentin ive taken throughout the day did nothing for me. Never does...

I believe Gabapentin would be effective for restlessness which is not the case right now.
I suggest you wait at least 24 hours until you get back to subs.

100mg line China White and good weedz to bring me down smooth from this roll.

Love my BL DC fam

Chilling on valium and chicken wings nursing my hangover ;)

This girl who owes me $$ is paying me in amps

Very excite.

I have not been feeling this in soo long. 8 perc. 10/325, 6mg xanax, seriquil 150.lmg And vapeed some shtater wax. All I got say DAMN!!! (I didn't do it all at one time)

Just smoked a dime of meth, had a little earlier too. Kinda woried about my tolerance, because I'm actually feeling like i could sleep right now. No Buenos.

Been setting up a new laptop virtually all day smoked about 8 joints already today. Just crackin' a bud...

I just boil it in a pot on the stove, then filter it through a standard coffee filter.

Unfortunate thing happened today though, I failed a lab test for kratom. It came back specifically for mitragyna speciosa. I passed a 5 or 6 panel standard test, but the lab test got me. I think the lab is Quest or Dominion, one of those. I'm still trying to figure out how long after taking the kratom that I took the test, so I can use the info for future reference to know how long I have to detox to pee clean. Problem is I took the test 2 weeks ago so idk...

Ot: Added coffee to the mix. I brewed it weak, @Sirtophamhat, so you might ingest more caffeine than me today ;)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the test :( good to know for references nce, that it can trigger +s

Re: caffeine, I'm trying to lay off the coffee for as long as possible today. Too much beer and coffee in the last two days has me feeling parched. If I have any it'll only be about one cup, later tonight at work. I do usually ingest close to a gram on more mundane nights though :D honestly I wish I could live with no drugs at all, yet I've a feeling I'd always find something to habitualize. Something dumb like sugar or video games.

OT: sober as a rock

Status
Not open for further replies.