• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Let's get loaded and practice medicine

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 perc. 10/325, 8 xanax, 20mg valium, 8th of weed, gr. of wax. 900 gabapentin. What area yall working with?

15 perc. 10/325, 8 xanax, 20mg valium, 8th of weed, gr. of wax. 900 gabapentin. What area yall working with?

Welcome to BL Ole Man 'Zo, I love the DC forums crowd.

~300-350mg heroin insuffL throughout the day, about to sniff another cap and leave the last for morning before court.
3mg alprazolam via good ole' green hulks S 90 3 bars
Cannabis, per usual
Miller High Life

May sniff some zolpidem (would rather IV but no rigs on deck) to get a lil' hypnosis going with the alprazooo later on in the night, my sleep schedule is for shit.

Last edited:
Welcome to BL Ole Man 'Zo, I love the DC forums crowd.

~300-350mg heroin insuffL throughout the day, about to sniff another cap and leave the last for morning before court.
3mg alprazolam via good ole' green hulks S 90 3 bars
Cannabis, per usual
Miller High Life

May sniff some zolpidem (would rather IV but no rigs on deck) to get a lil' hypnosis going with the alprazooo later on in the night, my sleep schedule is for shit.
I like your style

Now, the doc shuffle begins.. GP, Psych, and hopefullyy boy at the weed clinic hooks up some kpnis. Or all else fails 120 norco 10/325 in 7 days.

Drinking guinness (beer) and smoking a spliff with flowers, hash and a little bit of tobacco, soo tastyy

Not very.
In general: Ive had 2 decent sized shot of dope (Damn good quality. It IS raw, and all)
4 600 mg gabapentin
strong cup of coffee
1 sugarfree Rockstar energy drink
Camel 99 Filter

Is that it? Think so...

Can't go wrong w/ more dope guizeee.

Just ate a bomb ass meal downtown and drank some nitro brew stouts + 4mg clonazepam sub'd (omperazole for potentiation 30 mins prior) + another ~100mg line of dope + ciggs

Leegrow, I got court for being caught with a "dangerous drug instrument" aka a rig and they tried to suggest probation for a goddamn pretrial plea, yeah right like I wanna lose my license for 6 months (suspended) and I don't what level of probation this fucking scumbag lawyer was babbling about. I'll leave this city before I get on probation. That's just asking me to do jail-time.

Last edited:
Any advice on seriqu? Fun or not?
seroquel? No... i wouldn't describe it as 'fun'. It just knocks me out in high (or moderate) doses and makes me tired at most any dosage. I take it strictly to pass out at night or to sleep through opiate wds. There was a BRIEF time last year that I took it 'for fun' but i wouldn't say it was even fun, but that it made my alcoholism/depression and shameful lifestyle tolerable'ish because i was so zombified that I was apathetic to give a shit.

Wasted my last shot, hit an artery. So pissed I wanted to cry. An hour and a half later and I'm just now starting to feel it. That and the 2 grams gabapentin I ended up ingesting.

^ Indeed, quite unpleasant experience.

@OldManBenzo: about Seroquel I believe it'll just make you drowsy and perhaps a little tired.
It's good if you can sleep 12/14 hrs and have the next day free. The feelings are sort 'anti-euphoric' IMO.

Normal 3 strong cups of coffee before work. Tomorrow morning if II have the energy to go into town aftr work I'll pick up some brews and getba head start on drinking this weekend

Loving my new speed, I think it's the highest quality I've ever had, but because of that I'm not willing to bring a sample to have it lab tested =D It's too good to even give away a small amount of :p

Status
Not open for further replies.