• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Booh BLUE World

still alive

60mg oxy ir
40mg oxy er
15mg valium
And so far 2 vodkas

Decided to slow down with the drinking and H. As amazing two are for me its just not the same. The laziness and acting like a kid needs to stop, at least just for a while.

100mg Tramadol (2x50mg)

That’s it until tomorrow. Haven’t dabbled in them in years and don’t plan on getting any more.

Yeah kratom acts as an opioid, it definitely works. If you have a big opioid tolerance you may not be able to get high from it...

Thank you, super helpful! I can remember getting a free sample of Kratom years ago, I pretty much tried to just parachute it because I was sickAF, I ended up puking and never went back for another go. I have a pretty hefty heroin habit, I can’t imagine it being able to help my withdrawals, so far my plan of staying well and avoiding withdrawals all together has proven successful! However, Kratom is definitely something I’ll check out once my habit has waned, and there is a chance I could feel it.

Thank you, super helpful! I can remember getting a free sample of Kratom years ago, I pretty much tried to just parachute it because I was sickAF, I ended up puking and never went back for another go. I have a pretty hefty heroin habit, I can’t imagine it being able to help my withdrawals, so far my plan of staying well and avoiding withdrawals all together has proven successful! However, Kratom is definitely something I’ll check out once my habit has waned, and there is a chance I could feel it.

Yeah parachuting it is tricky, I personally dissolve it in water/juice because I can't deal with dry powder. You can also buy it in capsules, or make them yourself.

Regarding heroin WD, kratom could actually help you, many people have used it for that, kinda like buprenorphine (except for the fact that kratom won't put you in precipitated WD, unlike bupe).
So it's actually pretty useful for opiate WD, even if it doesn't get you "high" like heroin.
Just something to keep in mind if you ever need an alternative.

Just drank a beer and had some more kratom. Going to smoke some weed soon.

10mg olanzipine and two cigarettes. Trying to avoid weed as it makes me anxious and paranoid more than I already am.

fairly alright high
got some great bud and just took a few puffs to the head
had 1g phenibut hcl this am
kratom sprinkled throughout the day
went for a llong ass ride
damn... a long ass ride
picked up a duck for thnksgvng
gonna be a big meal
too much

gonna get a few more puffs in
eat some donuts and whole mf milk
😁

methamphetamine
etizolam
3hopcp

man im high as hell watching paint dry and slappin the bass (and tap tap tapping the keys to make words go over the interwebs)

morning blue world

half dope sick
had 10mg valium
40mg oxy ir
few drinks
few vodkas's

Craving some H now lol

I took loperamide early this morning, and phenibut around noon. And a big globof delta-* THC, orally, like 6 and a half hours ago. I'm feeling quite good, and not withdrawaly at all. I hope it stays that way, I don't like taking loperamide in big doses, it makes me feel like a desert inside, does not feel like a good thing. But it prevents me from feeling awful, and obsessing about whether or not to go get some shit.

My dudes!! HowTF is Kratom?! What does it feel like? Do you notice it to be similar to opiates, like for real?

Kratom used to be one if my favorite drugs, it is an opioid, it isn't just "like" one. 7-HO-mitragynine is a pretty strong opiate, but there's a lot more mitragynine in it, which is substantially less strong. But yeah, before I ever got into opiates, I tried a few hydros, oxy one time, and just didn't get it... my first couple of years with kratom, I was in love. Got me into stronger opiates eventually and now I don't really like it much, it doesn't do enough and I get physically dependent on it almost instantly, but the same is true of all opioids, I can't dabble, it immediately becomes a dependence after all that time on opiates, and I have perma-tolerance.

Hey you crazy Blue Bastards hope you are all well
100mg oxy railed
2800mg Gabapentin in two doses
Smoking cigarette
Larger than usual huge sports direct mug of great tea 🍵
Will vape some weed later

Starting to feel the withdrawals. Drinking some green tea + about to smoke my last cig. Well getting methadone in an hour so hehehehehehehehehehehee