• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

my sinuses are so incredibly fucked if I can feel them as a dull throb now its going to be so much worse later
I just can't fight the urge to be fucked up I just got off a four year oxy habit and switched to kratom and I miss so much about the oxy I would never had had the coke if I was till on them. Kratom has been a lifesaver but its no hard drug. I have a great life great family and friends so I don't know why I keep making these fucked up choices
even with the way I feel right now I still have like two lines left and I know I'm such a fuckwit I need to wash it down the sink cause I can't \trust myself

What was behind the oxy habit?
Often people are self-medicating with drugs.

2mg more klonopin + some Overwatch. Getting bupre in few hours.

Ticky tricky Time
That's why it's $uicide till the fucking afterlife
Leaving a fucking knife right next to the seat
Thinking you want to die when you move close to me
Nose bleeds for the dope fiends sleeping next to me
Hopefully I will just be in a bad dream
But it seems that the codeine turned me into a dope fiend
Now I'm in a nightmare as my mind screams for that more money, more murder
More junkies, more serving
No running, no turning
No swerving on an ice cold road
Yung Scarecrow be looking like death row
Blood colored bathrobe with an ice cold ho ya know?
Fifty nine grey killers looking for a fucking homicide

Hey guys hope you’re all having a good morning
Just back from my pharmacist and have railed 80mg up one side and 60 the other to get these wds to fuck and feel almost instantaneously better
Will stager some Gabapentin as well 600mg every twenty minutes until I get into work and then will also vape some weed
Hopefully get some diazepam as well today but not that bothered now am no longer withdrawing from opies
Benzo was always my doc so trying to keep back from them as one addiction is enough just now
Peace out folks
Nightraver

Have just finished staggering my Gabapentin and the dosage is up into grams but must say I am absolutely smashed
It Goes so well with the oxys it’s a shame that the tolerance builds so fast as I’d love to do this everyday but then I’d probably die lmao
Anyway be safe folks
Peace out
Nightraver

Nothing yet today. Wait that's not true, I ate like 80mg of delta-8 THC a bit ago... will probably feel it soon. Might have some benzos later. I had my last little dose of bupe yesterday, feeling good now, but I will start to feel some amount of withdrawals tonight or tomorrow. Have to resist trying to use any opioid to take the edge off. Well it would be okay to use loperamide once or twice but I hate lope, at sufficient dosage to help with withdrawal, it dries my insides out so bad, it's insane and makes me hurt (like I get esophagus pain and gut pain and really bad constipation). Hopefully the rapid taper with bupe kicked down what I will be feeling and I can just ride it out. I ordered gabapentin but they're taking forever to arrive so I don't have them yet. Wish I did, gabapentin for a few days would be perfect.

Marlboro red and a little bit of alcohol free dph. Trying to avoid cannabis because it gives me incredible anxiety; and also alcohol because of past alcohol abuse it really stews up my gi tract.

Gonna roll my first spliff of the day.

I think I ran out of money but it doesn't matter cause I'm getting paid soon, plus I got food and drugs.

Looootta kratom and some 1:1 edibles. Also enjoying some finger hash from my last trim gig, all from this strain called apex, one of the best new strains in the game rn!

A few mini hits of 10% weed so far, 3 cigarettes, 30 mg olanzipine. Drinking some herbal tea with honey atm.

2 Vyvanse, a little weed. Hoping to get my fucking Ativan refilled tomorrow, not gonna bother with the story why that’s frustrating enough to warrant fucking.

(failed my first drug test and I didn’t use meth At all which is what I’m being tested for. test was 5-6 days after stopping a big habit daily, it can stay in system that long. Supposed to do urinalysis yesterday and can’t because quarantine I have fucking COVID. Played phone tag for hours speaking to doctors nurse and pharmacy about all this and nada didn’t show up I gotta call again today and PUSH I’m NOT using and YES I am actually in quarantine not hiding from some pussy ass drug test when I’m not even using meth and have not since before this was even mandated!!)

Fuck!

Usually I’m strictly dope. Just did a .65g shot of some prettty dope down 😂 ah-hah “dope down” ...’cause of dope=‘ing-heroin 😂 so lame.
I’m in a hotel room with my buddies playing NBA 2k20 and they are smoking a huge meth bong. I don’t usually smoke meth, if I do use it, I’ll shoot a little bitty baby shot (.05g) but I said fuck it. I have taken quite a few hits of this super stellar bong and I feel quite fantastic 🤙🏼

My dudes!! HowTF is Kratom?! What does it feel like? Do you notice it to be similar to opiates, like for real?

Yeah kratom acts as an opioid, it definitely works. If you have a big opioid tolerance you may not be able to get high from it but it will keep you out of withdrawal.

It contains mitragynine and 7-HO-mitragynine which are partial mu agonists. Though they also act on other receptors, which is why kratom feels a bit different from traditional opiates. Kratom can make you physically dependent but its WD is generally quite a bit milder than the classic opioid WD.
Kratom is one of my favorite substances.

OT:
3.3g of green malay kratom
A cup of coffee
75mg of pregabalin

Oh and welcome back @Tryptamino !

Last edited:
Sertraline 150mg
Naproxen 250mg
Dihydrocodeine 390mg
Gabapentin 1800mg
Depakote 400mg
3/4 of a bottle of wine

Feeling reeaaaally good :)
I had seriously underestimated how much Gabapentin potentiates alcohol. I'm drunk off less than a bottle of wine haha xD