• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

4mg etizolam over the course of a few hours
10mg 3hopcp
Had some 2fma earlier, you could say I've been floating, coasting
And like 1200mg Gabapentin, every 45

Glad I'm home chillin now

Hey everybody! Hope you guys are doing fine.

10mg Nitrazepam
2mg Clonazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
0.5mg Alprazolam
100mg Oxycodone
Vaped some yummy high THC weed.

Feeling pretty baked and of course good ^^

/edit:
Vaped some more high THC weed
and added 600mg Pregabalin

Last edited:
Had multiple redoses of clonazolam and etizolam yesterday, I had taken some propylhexedrine and was feeling edgy and went a little ham... don't remember getting in bed or making a few posts last night, lol.

Today, just caffeine and and some mucuna pruriens extract (L-dopa)

Feeling pretty good. Took another 2mg klonopin and drinking strawberry Black tea. Gonna eat some delicious food soon 😁

900mg Pregabalin with a Pepsi Max lol. Waiting for them to kick in.

Does it do anything for you? How much do you take?

I aim for 100-200mg of L-dopa. It definitely subtly improves my mood and focus. Mucuna pruriens has a variety of beneficial health effects, too. I don't find it powerful, but it's a nice boost. It's above placebo territory, for sure. Though maybe not for you, judging from your reaction to dopaminergic stimulants in general.

Today, 2mg of buprenorphine. Last time I took an opiate was Tuesday, about 6mg of bupe in total. Started to feel a little withdrawaly last night but I took some etizolam to sleep. Woke up feeling sketchy, not awful though. Now I feel nice. Gonna take 4mg total today, then on Monday I will take the remaining 2mg, and then I am resolving to be done with opiates. Will probably still have residual discomfort at times, for which I will take gabapentin (if it has arrived, I hope it will arrive).

The pregabalin didn’t really do much after a 2 week break. Popped 1mg Xanax to chill.

I aim for 100-200mg of L-dopa. It definitely subtly improves my mood and focus. Mucuna pruriens has a variety of beneficial health effects, too. I don't find it powerful, but it's a nice boost. It's above placebo territory, for sure. Though maybe not for you, judging from your reaction to dopaminergic stimulants in general.

I was just interested in your reaction to it.

I have a bunch of different brands/batches of mucuna that I've tried over the years.

I can't believe I let @devilsgospel talk me out of remaking this thread the other week since it was getting to such high numbers. I made a new one, deleted it, and turned around and a new one has now been made. I will certainly have to come up with something then to make a long old thread that I can be remembered by.

But I can assure you, thread, I am quite high, and my goober brain is starting to set in. @devilsgospel Have you spoken to or threatened OP yet about starting this thread???

Last edited:
I can't believe I let @devilsgospel talk me out of remaking this thread the other week since it was getting to such high numbers. I made a new one, deleted it, and turned around and a new one has now been made. I will certainly have to come up with something then to make a long old thread that I can be remembered by.

But I can assure you, thread, I am quite high, and my goober brain is starting to set in. @devilsgospel Have you spoken to or threatened OP yet about starting this thread???

I don't think it was ghostfreak. This isn't actually a new thread, when I said I had never seen a can of corona we were still on the old thread... Seems like the last comments were transformed into a duplicate of the old thread and the original version was closed, or something like that.
Maybe we could transform this one into a new HHAY thread with a new title?

Edit: oh wait nevermind, it does have a different title from the old one.
Damn I used the word thread too many times.

Had my morning kratom 1h30 ago and I'm currently vaping some weed and making coffee

Last edited:
I don't think it was ghostfreak. This isn't actually a new thread, when I said I had never seen a can of corona we were still on the old thread... Seems like the last comments were transformed into a duplicate of the old thread and the original version was closed, or something like that.
Maybe we could transform this one into a new HHAY thread with a new title?

Edit: oh wait nevermind, it does have a different title from the old one.
Damn I used the word thread too many times.

Had my morning kratom 1h30 ago and I'm currently vaping some weed and making coffee

Some mod doing some modmagic I reckon.... no worries.... my brain is quite crispy too I wish it would go away. My brain that is.

Just did bupre for the first time in days. 😁 Feeling quite good, getting fronted some gabas and about to smoke some weed with a good friend.

60mg of Adderall. three beers, 8mg Xanax, and 1mg clonazepam. I feel pretty fucked up, yet I haven't slept all night ugh