• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

I have this one huge fetish and its "miserably failing"

I have this one huge fetish and its "

I prefer success in every area of my life that doesnt matter, and then ruining that chasing what it is I think I need, rinse and repeat
miserably failing"

Kratom
~40mg of racemic amphetamines

Finally stopped procrastinating, I feel like I'm on the right track again.

Need to eat something though.

0.3 of heroin for a fiver which I had been waiting for for a long time since yesterday actually just deserved a little something something treat

100mg promrthazine 10 min prior to skag

Weed

Methadone about 3-5 hours ago it was still daylight anyway

Guys I am mud earlier i treated myself to 0.3 and I am so glad now the high has fully kicked that I couldn't get anymore because I would have just wasted it I feel like I'm at the abso!ute perfect balance of a high in a long time all because I have had no heroin in days and it feels great!!! well guys I'm gonna roll this tiny bit of cigarette maybe

and check my toot I'm off not long now boys only a few ss.days until i turn 24 I usually don't give a shit but for some reason I feel very excited like butterflys in stomach excited you know when you feel like something's bad is too going to happen except it is the opposite I feel like something GOOD is gonna happen instead of bad ever since I have got the heroin out of system it's like I've been reborn my head and brain feel better and I'm starting to regrow my natural dopamine as shown by feeling like something GOOD will happens in the days to cone it feels like and reminds of the same beautiful excited butterflies I got when I was a kid and my food me we were going skeggy the day man those were the good old days lol

Why does porridge taste so nice:D I got bare munchies lol someone gave me a tiny zoot and that's saying something but man when I smoked it fuckkk I had to sit down best shit I had in ages and for nothing in return just me telling him I think it's like now if only I could get him to give me a skag tester as well

Im feeling good, surprisingly. Got a reminder who my true friends are. Also going to the rehab after a court time in 2-3 weeks to start a new job. Xanax working and all.

Drugs don't cause that. I've never stolen or committed any immoral crimes to get high. Granted I've never felt the pain of withdrawal but id be willing to bet my baseline suffering from my mental illness is just as bad if not worse. Anyway, drugs might turn people into junkies, might bring out thr darkest parts of ourself, but drugs are no excuse and can only bring to the surface the shitty person you already were (speaking generally here, not about you)

Yeah, I have spent a lot of time in opiate withdrawal. I have stolen from grocery stores and shit during those times, but never from anyone I know, or done any other crimes besides doing drugs. Was addicted to opiates for 10 years. I also just tell people I love them when I'm blacked out drunk, rather than getting aggressive or angry or anything. It's just about the individual.

Lool been nodding out bare the last2 hours hahaha just gonna make myself pancakes sims 3 style