• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Blue World

Sho, a lot went down here last i was here. Had a little xanax exp last night or 00:30am when i woke up and couldnt sleep, so i decided to see the fuss with alzam. i never take more then 1mg a day even if that much but long story short. I had 3.5mg and just ended up passing out 2 hrs later. Good sleep till just now and no blackouts. Felt very calm and lazy, almost slow and diffficult to concentrate. so not again. prefer it just as a add on in low dosages.
anyhow:
6mg bromazepam
5mg valium
400mg gabapentin
1mg subutex ( unsuffalated )

Feeling good and slightly energetic. No weed this morning or for the day, just wanna test something.

Well time for work again so first things first a half pint mug of British breakfast blend tea ☕
Next
140mg oxy railed as per usual
2800mg gaba p oral
One can of red bull
Have filled up my grinder with a mystery sativa but it’s very potent and I’m not working alone today so have added extra just in case the other dude has none and I have disenfectant wipes 🧻 for the mighty vape so as not to be ignorant I can at least offer him some and with some luck today won’t be as much of a cunt as yesterday. That was fucking horrible so have made plans to get extra high if that happens again lmho 🤔😀

Kinda hungover. Just a joint and an energydrink so far.
forgot that I had a therapy appointment today... trying to work up to courage to ask if I can have a phone meating instead. I don't know why I jsut dont pick up the f-ing phone and call her. Social anxiety is through the roof today..

Ohhhhh man somehow I mowed down a twelve pack, a few pipe (tobacco) bowls and 10mg psilacetin today. I can already feel the hangover coming... Why CG? Why?

Here it's 30 degrees, too - i meant perhaps was full moon but i cannot remember if i turned into a werewolf at 0:00.

Hm.

JJ

The last 6 months have been in many ways incredibly interesting and full of regrowth and renewal. But there’s also been lots of blacking out but still being totally in control in a wildly vivid psychosostimuli speed ball from hell called meth(oral & smoking) and Clonazolam which puts me in a state of endless energy and the insight into things that i normally would have to trip for. I’ll be honest I wasn’t a fan of xanex at all, & when I took it it was either to bring adrenaline down or go to sleep. But holy shit I love the thiobenzos it’s like this perfect sedative to help me compartmentalize and not be so negative and stuck in my ways(showin my age here lol yes I grew up in the 90s)& for some reason the clon is just right for jumping out of my car, walking 🚶 the line for a cop perfectly, and then immediately start going into zyxwvutsrqponmlkjihgfecba before the cop has time to say a word.
I understand how many of you call this stuff black out city, & to be fair it really is, but when keeping it at say 2mg it’s the best kinda blackout i could hope for. One where i don’t have to worry cuz i know i got my back while i check out into hyperfocus. I understand tho that we’re all chemically different and I have what I would describe as ultra tolerance to everything beyond psychedelics. So this is very subjective and it’s very clear that for a lot of you the clon is too strong, & that’s fine guys. There’s def a lot less room for error and I know how many love the tiz. But for me the flualprazolam paled in comparison to the Clonazolam

Last edited:
250mg Tramadol liquid form (cuz of the SSRI/SNRI effect)
2mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin
0.25mg Triazolam
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral and 60mg nasal
high CBD oil, Ashwagandha, Magnesium
2 cups of English Breakfast Tea

added:
300mg Pregabalin
9mg Bromazepam
80mg Oxycodon nasal
100mg Caffeine

/edit: vaping some weed atm and snorted 60mg Oxycodon
/edit2: uhhhhhh yeah, that was some good weed. feeling pretty baked.
/edit3: added 10mg Hydromorphone nasal, 1.25mg Lorazepam

Last edited:
okay think im done for the day. Gonna add some more benzos and nod/sleep for a bit.

more:
400mg gabapentin
6mg bromazepam
.125mg halcion
.25mg alzam

See in a wee bit

Got some meth today but it didn't look too good (definitely cut shards), had to do an acetone wash and then put it in the oven at ~115-120°C. That being said, one of the bowls I smoked (after ~30min in the oven) gave me a real euphoric rush, I was truly surprised because don't normally get that (specially from low amounts). Too bad I dont have a test kit because I'd like to see if there's something else in there... But whatever, it seems like my purification worked.

Also 3,2g of kratom and half a spliff.

Another day another couple of quid
Adequately stoned with the usual suspects but have just added another 80mg ox railed up
2800mg more Gaba P oral
20mg diazepam
Half pint mug of tea to melt them all in then in about an hour il start smoking some strawberry cough weed and flake out for the rest of the night in front of the tv with the baby mama

Just sniffed ten bags of Heroin on the train back to the crib, have sixty more and a bag of syringes so needless to say I'm gonna be getting high as fuck this week. And this batch tastes like actual Heroin and I'm pretty close to a Nod. Gonna smoke my four vials of Crack before I start shooting up. Will probably do a three bag shot to start off.

Status
Not open for further replies.